BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
Dawn dishwashing liquid is the best on the market today, it out does all of the other brands. My dishes are left feeling clean,and free of baked on food,and grease. I use it for dishes,and if I get grease stains on my clothes I use it to get those out as well. It can also be used on hair sometimes when it gets really greasy. It's gentle, yet effective. I recommend it to anyone that washes dishes. ; )
Christina W.
I love Dawn. It's the only dishwashing liquid I use. The fan our air conditioner was left on for a long period of time and we didn't know. It created a mold problem in our closet. We had to have professionals come in and get the mold out. They couldn't use any harsh chemicals because I was 7 months pregnant. They used dawn and told me that dawn works on mold and it did!! Great product and multiple uses.
Elaina B.
Fayetteville, NC
I remember my mom using Dawn, and only Dawn , as a kid. That blue bottle was always by the sink. My mom used it for dishes and stains on clothes. My dad would always use it to clean the grease and dirt off his hands after working on cars all day. The stuff was magical. It cleaned anything.
When I grew up and moved out I tried other brands. I saw all of the claims that they did this or had these better qualities. Guess what? After trying a handful of other brands, I went back to Dawn. It works the best.
And I still use the orginal (blue bottle) Dawn.
Kim L.
Roseville, MN
There are so many varieties of dish soap out there, but nothing works like the classic blue dawn. I like that it does not have the antibacterial component and it is not heavily scented like escapes line. It is gentle enough that I allow my children to use it. I have bottles in the kitchen and laundry room because it gets out grease stains and tomato based stains better than anything else I have found.
Anna F.
Elmhurst , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've tried other brands and keep coming back to Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. It cleans dishes and is useful for stain removal on laundry and many other uses as well.
member-d6b1c
Our household loves dawn! We use it all the time..it always makes dishes clean without a lot of scrubbing. It gets soapy and you dont have to use alot of it. Works good.. And the price is good.
Maddy M.
Long Beach, CA
There's something about Dawn dish soap that puts my mind at ease when using. I remember the commercials when the oil spill happened, I purchased so many bottles (call me a sucker, but I believe I helped out!) I love the original smell and how soft my hands feel when using. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes, I mix a little with olive oil and my brushes get a great clean and the bristles are just as soft as when I bought them! This also cuts the grease off my dirty dishes so effortlessly (it's intended purpose). Always recommend...
Barbie S.
League City, TX
I've used Dawn for my entire adult time since leaving for college and I love how well it works. I only tried Palmolive because I got it from Influenster to try and my husband liked it so I bought more. I've always loved that Dawn gets the job done without a lot of soap and it has many other uses as well. I have used blue Dawn to strip our cloth diapers from our hard water minerals and ammonia and it works like a dream. Much better than buying a whole new fleet of fluff! My only Dawn beef is that is typically dries my hands out, but that's because I don't buy the cream kind. Small price to pay for clean dishes and versatility of uses. My sister in law made a stain remover from Dawn and baking soda and it works amazing!
Kallen S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love classic Dawn dishwashing liquid. At home, my mom has a scrubby brush that she pours dishwashing liquid into to wash pots and pans, and she has always used Dawn! I honestly don't even pay attention to the price. I feel like Dawn is just a household staple. I also love that they partner up to help animals affected by oil spills! Philanthropy is important to me in a company, and I'm happy that they made that a priority long before it started being a trend. They seem like a good family company and they produce some darn good soap.
Tiffany K.
gainesville, tx
I love Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Soap. I've been a long time user of this dish soap and I wouldn't stray from the brand. I used to buy the super cheap dish liquid from the dollar store that needed a larger amount of liquid to wash dishes and left my hands feeling dry,but dawn fixed all of that. Now I need less soap to wash dishes and my hands feel wonderful after each use. I've also noticed that clean up is easier it cut through grease like crazy! I couldn't be happier anything that makes housework less of a chore is wonderful in my book!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?