BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Heather C.
Kenosha, WI
This is hands down the best dish soap on the market. It removes all kinds of grease and build up on dishes as well as some unconventional uses - I also use it on grease spots in laundry and to wash my dog who has sensitive skin. It's ultra concentrated, so even if it's not in as big a bottle, it washes a ton of dishes. Just a dab'll do ya!
Terri M.
Dawn Ultra is the only brand of dish liquid for our home! The scent is light and clean, not overwhelming. I typically buy the larger container at Kroger or Walmart. This is very effective in getting dishes clean and the grease off pans. I highly recommend this product.
Danielle M.
I used regular Dawn for years and was happy until about 2 years ago. That's when I discovered this in a restaurant supply store. Really cuts through grease with minimal effort. It is also available is "normal" sizes. I could never go back to regular strength dish detergent. This is about the same price as the Dawn you can buy at any store too!
Sarah O.
When we hand wash some of our dish items we use Dawn original dishwashing liquid blue that we can get at Costco for a really great price. I know that it is eco-friendly so it's good for our septic, it is tough on food and gentle on dishes and our hands period and added benefit is that I and make some of our house cleaners with this Dawn soap
Miranda M.
Davenport, FL
The best! I have tried many but always come back to original dawn. Nothing cuts grease better or faster. The scent is great and not over powering. I can get it in any store. I buy it weekly and I would highly recommend it to anyone else. After all if it's good enough to clean up oil spills it's great for cutting through grimy dishes.
Lauline G.
Best secret for a beauty guru who refuses to buy BeautyBlender cleaner is using Dawn liquid dish soap. Seriously, it takes out a good majority of the makeup from my beauty blender (and my brushes) allowing me to save money on actual beauty brush cleaners. Definitely is a buy for beauty lovers everywhere. (And it does a great job on dishes too; multipurpose!).
Brianna B.
Kirkland, WA
Dawn is great for getting those dirty dishes all shiny again, however it has endless uses. From solid laundry to bathing wildlife Dawn is gentle, yet strong. I use Dawn to bathe my 100 lb German Shepherd. A small amount goes a long way. When used on animals Dawn repeal fleas and ticks. Since I've started using dawn on my animals I have not had any problems with either.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Dawn is usually the only dish detergent I'll buy; it's gentle on hands, and cleans my dishes quickly and effectively without having to use tons of it like with other dish detergent brands. A little goes a long way, and I like buying the huge containers in bulk, so one container will usually last me months. Highly recommended; the cheaper dish detergents just don't compare!
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn takes grease out of your way...even on the toughest, nastiest, god awful grills. We use this in a spray bottle mixed with viniger and it cuts right through the caked on mess. This is the only thing that indeed comfortable using on our grill. I will not use oven cleaner as I do like like having all of the chemicals near/in my food.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Only dish washing soap I will use. I have tried others but Dawn is the only one that really cleans my dishes. Smells great, a little goes a long way and cuts through grease! When ever I get oil or grease on my shirts I put a little on the spot and throw in the washer, gets rid of the grease stain. Also if you have very oily skin, wash your face with Dawn for a while and you will notice the difference. Works great on plastic and glass dishes! Rinses off easily!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?