BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Danielle C.
Logan, UT
A little bit of this stuff goes a LONG way! Its super versatile -- I have seen people who use this and making soda to create a cleaning paste. I also use this to get grease stains out of clothing. I love to buy my Dawn in Bulk at Costco. I always feel like i get the best value that way. It's always been effective for what I have used it for and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best original dawn dish washing liquid soap in my opinion. This helps the clean your dishes really good & also take away grease from the plates easily so I highly recommend it. I  took care of 2 kittens from 3 weeks old and have used this soap to give the baths! Super sensitive and safe for them and affordable for sure! Worth every penny!
Christine V.
Dawn gets rid of any stuck on foods, grease, or any other items that end up on your dishes. Just soak your dishes in hot water with Dawn for 15 to 20 minutes if there are a lot of things that need to be scrubbed off or if there is mold on any of your dishes and there will be no problem when you wash those dishes afterwards! I highly recommend Dawn dish soap as it is effective and cheap.
Erin M.
Woodbury, NJ
This is my family's go to for dish soap. It removes hard grease residue of my dishes with no need to scrub. The original doesn't smell bad at all but the scented versions are just as great.
Kellie P.
Cincinnati, OH
I only use Dawn. I have tried the cheaper brands and let me tell you, you get what you paid for...garbage! Those other brands leave a film and grimy residue while Dawn truly cleans your dishes and other things in your house. Next time you are at the store and see the other stuff and its cheaper, spend that extra pennies and buy the product that will clean your dishes right the first time!
Sara'Ann H.
Waskom , Tx
This is a classic soap that has been around for years. For as long as I can remember every one in my family has always had a bottle of dawn by the sink. Not only is it gentle on the skin but it gets our dishes clean, cleans our hands, and we also use it to clean our pets time to time to if they get really dirty. This is one of the best hand soaps on the market. It is worth every penny.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn is my number one dish liquid detergent and sense I do not have a dishwasher its the only thing I use to clean my dishes. This is super tough on grease yet easy on my hands to where they don't crack like other dish detergents. My hands are pretty senetive and before Dawn I'd have to use gloves so my hands wouldn't be cracking and bleeding. I absolutely love this and the price is great.
Michelle F.
Corsicana, TX
I am real picky about dish detergent and never buy anything but Dawn and 90% of the time it is the original scent with some variation of the concentration and sometimes the power bleach alternative. Sometimes and especially if my hands are in bad shape I will buy the hand saving one but I do this because Dawn has always been what I repurchase again and again. I have tried them all and used to buy Joy when I first married and became a mother but it has become more difficult to find and Dawn just always works. Greasy dishes, Dawn cleans them. Dirty, crusty dishes, Dawn cleans that too. the only ones I do NOT buy is the frilly smelling ones. Those just don't seem to work as well even though they really do smell good.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
Dawn is a trusted and wonderful product that easily cleans hard to clean dishes including pots and pans. This is a go to product for me as it is a great price and provides wonderful quality. Not only that but it is one of the only products that doesn't leave my dry skin feeling even dryer after using it. You also have the ability to change up the scent of this product if you ever decide that you are getting bored with choosing the same product. I would 100% suggest this product to others due to its reliability and cleaning power.
Gen J.
Good stuff. Gets the job done. We often buy this dish soap over others. Also, don't know if this is worth mentioning but we sometime use this to bathe our dogs when we are out of dog shampoo or when one of them has seemed to pick up fleas. Read somewhere that it was effective for that and it's true! Doesn't irritate them at all either! So yeah it's good dish soap AND dog shampoo LOL
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back