BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Danielle C.
Logan, UT
A little bit of this stuff goes a LONG way! Its super versatile -- I have seen people who use this and making soda to create a cleaning paste. I also use this to get grease stains out of clothing. I love to buy my Dawn in Bulk at Costco. I always feel like i get the best value that way. It's always been effective for what I have used it for and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn is my number one dish liquid detergent and sense I do not have a dishwasher its the only thing I use to clean my dishes. This is super tough on grease yet easy on my hands to where they don't crack like other dish detergents. My hands are pretty senetive and before Dawn I'd have to use gloves so my hands wouldn't be cracking and bleeding. I absolutely love this and the price is great.
Sherrie L.
Wichita, KS
This is a great product. I like the fact that it makes doing dishes by hand so much easier. I love how it really cuts the grease better than product I've used.
I've had to use it on animals that got into to grease. Not only did i feel safe in using it on them, but it was safe.
Not only have i used it on dishes and pets, but I've also used it as a degreaser on clothes. It worked great.
So it also saved me money from buying other products.
I would rate this as a five star product and one that every house hold should keep stocked.
L h.
Brazoria, TX
Blue Dawn Dish Soap is a staple. It makes dishwashing so easy. Grease just comes off. It takes off even baked on food. But not only do I love this for dishes, pots and pans. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes. Mix this with some olive oil and it's gentle and effective. I even use this on my expensive hand cut Japanese brushes. If you haven't tried this dish soap....it's time you tried!
Erin M.
Woodbury, NJ
This is my family's go to for dish soap. It removes hard grease residue of my dishes with no need to scrub. The original doesn't smell bad at all but the scented versions are just as great.
Tara M.
The best dish soap on the market. I don't only use this for dish soap but I use it to wash cars, pets, the sinks, and many other things. I don't like any other scents I want my dishes to be clean and not have a smell. It slap helps keep ticks and flees away from our dogs & also keeps them looking nice. I love the company for giving back to wild animals. Great brand and wonderful product
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best original dawn dish washing liquid soap in my opinion. This helps the clean your dishes really good & also take away grease from the plates easily so I highly recommend it. I  took care of 2 kittens from 3 weeks old and have used this soap to give the baths! Super sensitive and safe for them and affordable for sure! Worth every penny!
Crissy K.
Smithfield, PA
This is the ONLY dish liquid I use. A little goes a long way. Especially if you frequently use oils/butter to cook with. I've tried them all named brands like Joy, Cascade, Palmolive, even Gain. It cuts through anything fast and easy leaving my dish spotless... But it's not just for dishes... I use it on my windows to clean my car, even to remove grease or oil from my clothes... I don't recommend putting it in your washer tho. A little goes a long way and you will have a sud kingdom waiting for you when your washer is done.
Kellie P.
Cincinnati, OH
I only use Dawn. I have tried the cheaper brands and let me tell you, you get what you paid for...garbage! Those other brands leave a film and grimy residue while Dawn truly cleans your dishes and other things in your house. Next time you are at the store and see the other stuff and its cheaper, spend that extra pennies and buy the product that will clean your dishes right the first time!
Jennifer B.
Auburn, NY
I don't ever waste my money on other soap! I've tried a few brands and none ever compare to Dawn. Other brands may be cheaper, but they won't cut through grease nearly as well as Dawn.

It's concentrated, so you only need a bit. With other brands you'll need a lot more to do the same amount of dishes.

I always buy the blue colored one- the original scent- but I know the green colored one- the apple scent- smells awesome.

I have sensitive skin, by the way, and have never had a reaction to Dawn.

I highly recommend this soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back