BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
I have tried other sish soaps with no avail and ALWAYS return to Dawn. It's not even a brand preference, it's a "I need my dish soap to do it's freakin job without using half the bottle" thing. I am not the only one in my family that feels this way, My mother has also been using it for decades and refuses to use anything else. It's definitely a family love.
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel that this is a great product that really does a good job at getting dishes clean. I also like the fact that it foams a lot when combined with water because I feel like it's actually cleaning my dishes, unlike some other dish washing products. The fresh smell of the dishwashing liquid is also very good and I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Lauren H.
Original Dawn is my go to for everything! Definitely something that is not worth cheating out on by going with bargain brand either. I use this to not only take the grease and good off my dishes, but I use it to bathe the dog, get bugs off the front of my car, remove stains from clothing, and I even wash my hands with it when they get clammy or greasy feeling!
Rikki G.
Knightdale, NC
This is, hands-down, the best dish soap ever! Nothing cuts through greasy and cooked-on messes like Dawn. It's also highly concentrated so you can use less than you would from other brand, which helps eliminate waste. The soap is also gentle enough on your skin that it doesn't dry your hands out. Also, it works well for removing greasy stains from clothing!
Niquii L.
Glen Burnie, MD
Nothing can compare, a little goes a long way. I love soaking tough stains with this. I swear because of this dish detergant my dishwasher never gets used lls. I pay $3.79 and I'd pay $5 just to have it but I'm lying because I'm cheap but if it was $5 I still would buy it because it last me a month and I wash dishes every day for a family of 4 sometimes 6.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
This is the only dishwashing soap that we use at my house. My mom brought us up using this and we will keep using this till the end. Cuts grease, cleans our dishes, long lasting soap and scent. Smells clean and recommend it to everyone I know especially my friends that own restaurants and need something to cut the grease and clean their dishes. I love how my plastic smells and feels after using this! I love it so much that I purchase the giant bottle at Sam's Club and always have a back up!
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
Never mess with a classic. This is the best dishwashing liquid I have ever used and probably ever will use. It has a lovely fresh scent. It is gentle on your handle even with constant use. It is affordable and I am often given or sent coupons which makes it even cheaper. I don't have to recommend to others because this product is widely known to be the best.
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
Best dish soup ever!! I have used cheaper brands but nothing compares to this. A little basically goes a long way, while other brands I have tried, use up so fast. a good sized bottle of this last us for at least a good half a month to a month easily. No residue or smells left behind whatsoever. Always purchase this product & will never stop doing so
Robin R.
Jacksonville, FL
Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Original Scent 40 oz Bonus bottle is a great size to keep under your kitchen sink. Dawn work great on dishes and so much more. I use Dawn to wash my dog and it leaves his coat shinny. Dawn is the only detergent I keep in my kitchen. Everyone should have a bottle of Dawn. I would highly recommend this product for it cleaning power.
Vanessa M.
This is the best dish soap hands down! since they use it on ducks and animals that have gotten oil on them i decided to use it to wash my face since i have oil skin and acne. no face wash worked ever for me but this has definitely helped clear my skin. crazy huh?! its only crazy if it doesn't work. but it does and my skins super soft. odd review i know.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?