BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Barbie S.
League City, TX
I've used Dawn for my entire adult time since leaving for college and I love how well it works. I only tried Palmolive because I got it from Influenster to try and my husband liked it so I bought more. I've always loved that Dawn gets the job done without a lot of soap and it has many other uses as well. I have used blue Dawn to strip our cloth diapers from our hard water minerals and ammonia and it works like a dream. Much better than buying a whole new fleet of fluff! My only Dawn beef is that is typically dries my hands out, but that's because I don't buy the cream kind. Small price to pay for clean dishes and versatility of uses. My sister in law made a stain remover from Dawn and baking soda and it works amazing!
brittany s.
Selma, AL
This is the only dish soap that actually gets the Grease off the first time. Iv tried other things that compared to it, but I have never had anything work as well with my dishes.
Cynthia D.
Russellville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! It works so well. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. And of course, again I buy this product at WalMart. And it has a very good scent.
Sherry J.
Best dish liquid out there. A little goes a long way. I can use just a few drops and still get that nice lather without having to use a half of the container. It is very inexpensive. I like that you can use it as a multi-purpose cleaner as well by mixing it with water. I use a solution of water, dawn, and vinegar to clean and deodorize when I'm doing a deep clean. It does the job beautifully.
Erica Q.
Very affordable about 99 cents at your local store. I like that this bottle does last a long time because you basically just need one squeeze of this soap. It lather ups real bubbly plus its good at removing grease and food crust on your dishes. Also it doesn't dry my hands out either after hand washing dishes. I also like to use it to scrub my sidewalk and drive way once a year and it works too.
Maddy M.
Long Beach, CA
There's something about Dawn dish soap that puts my mind at ease when using. I remember the commercials when the oil spill happened, I purchased so many bottles (call me a sucker, but I believe I helped out!) I love the original smell and how soft my hands feel when using. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes, I mix a little with olive oil and my brushes get a great clean and the bristles are just as soft as when I bought them! This also cuts the grease off my dirty dishes so effortlessly (it's intended purpose). Always recommend...
Tiffany K.
Gainesville, TX
I love Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Soap. I've been a long time user of this dish soap and I wouldn't stray from the brand. I used to buy the super cheap dish liquid from the dollar store that needed a larger amount of liquid to wash dishes and left my hands feeling dry,but dawn fixed all of that. Now I need less soap to wash dishes and my hands feel wonderful after each use. I've also noticed that clean up is easier it cut through grease like crazy! I couldn't be happier anything that makes housework less of a chore is wonderful in my book!
Aimee S.
The best, and I mean the best, dish liquid around! Hands-down this stuff is magic! They have tons of different scents and it works so good at everything! It gets off tough grease off of dishes, I get every stain out of my clothes with the original Dawn dish liquid from blood to grass stains to grease stains, and it is very soft on the hands! This stuff is awesome and I could not say enough about it!
Kristen S.
Clean dishes is something I do not want to take chances on. Dawn is a great name with great products. I love that the dawn ultra concentrated dish soap creates a lot of suds. I do not like when dish soap does not stay bubbly in my dish water. What kind of product would not keep suds in my sink? I don't have to worry about that with dawn. A great piece of mind that everything is coming out clean!
Kallen S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love classic Dawn dishwashing liquid. At home, my mom has a scrubby brush that she pours dishwashing liquid into to wash pots and pans, and she has always used Dawn! I honestly don't even pay attention to the price. I feel like Dawn is just a household staple. I also love that they partner up to help animals affected by oil spills! Philanthropy is important to me in a company, and I'm happy that they made that a priority long before it started being a trend. They seem like a good family company and they produce some darn good soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart