BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Terri M.
Dawn Ultra is the only brand of dish liquid for our home! The scent is light and clean, not overwhelming. I typically buy the larger container at Kroger or Walmart. This is very effective in getting dishes clean and the grease off pans. I highly recommend this product.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Despite the cost, I always go for dawn. I am big on cleaning and getting rid of germs (husband, toddler, dogs) works great! I even use it to clean all of my son's toys. And i soak our dogs food/water bowl with dawn to get them nice and clean without the need to put them in the dishwasher and waste space. A little bit of dawn goes a long way!!
Rosa D.
Sold on dawn since mid 90's. My dog fell in a sludge pit and it was the only thing that would remove the crude oil off of her. If it would get rid of that I knew it was the best to remove grease from dishes. My husband has a rawhide business and he uses dawn to wash the cow hides. A little goes a long way!!!!! Also kills ticks & fleas on dogs
Heather C.
Kenosha, WI
This is hands down the best dish soap on the market. It removes all kinds of grease and build up on dishes as well as some unconventional uses - I also use it on grease spots in laundry and to wash my dog who has sensitive skin. It's ultra concentrated, so even if it's not in as big a bottle, it washes a ton of dishes. Just a dab'll do ya!
Sarah O.
When we hand wash some of our dish items we use Dawn original dishwashing liquid blue that we can get at Costco for a really great price. I know that it is eco-friendly so it's good for our septic, it is tough on food and gentle on dishes and our hands period and added benefit is that I and make some of our house cleaners with this Dawn soap
Deanna K.
Fresno, CA
I used this to kill fleas on my new kitten and it worked really well. Great price and it left her so soft and shiny. It's great pn dishes too so it is definitely a win win in my opinion. Awesome and highly effective product. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Danielle M.
I used regular Dawn for years and was happy until about 2 years ago. That's when I discovered this in a restaurant supply store. Really cuts through grease with minimal effort. It is also available is "normal" sizes. I could never go back to regular strength dish detergent. This is about the same price as the Dawn you can buy at any store too!
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
The only dish washing soap I will buy! I use it to wash my floor and it is great on getting set in stains from clothing. It took pen stains out of my sons suit pants and have used it to take stains out of my carpet. Just do a search of the many uses of Dawn and you will be amazing! It is very gentle and does not dry out my hands, as I wash my hands so much! I buy the largest bottle and then refill my smaller bottle for easy use, it lasts a long time and saves me money!!!
Tonja B.
Fort Collins, CO
The absolute best and greatest dishwashing soap. But that's not all! It cuts through grease on EVERYTHING! I use it on my car, use it on the greasy stove, I even use it to get oil off my hands in any situation. It is just great at cutting through any kind of grease
Melissa D.
Fernley, NV
As a stay at home mom/wife I of course am in charge of our house duties. One of those obviously being the dishes. I have tried to save a few bucks and just buy the dish soap from The Dollar Tree. While I love this place I quickly came to realize that their soap is just not up to par with Dawn. I would have to use half of the bottle of the cheap stuff to get the soap I needed. Dawn works great. With about 2 squirts I have plenty of suds to get my dishes all nice and clean!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?