BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kaycee B.
This is the only dish soap we buy. It works awesome and cleans dishes very well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I purchase this at Walmart or shopko.
Chelsea C.
Swansea, MA
Only soap I'll use. Never anything else! Can also get the big bottle at Home Depot for way cheaper than Walmart or Target. This stuff works just plain and simple.
Miranda L.
Dodge, NE
Dawn dish soap cleans my dishes like no other. The product is very concentrated and uses very little per sink washing. This product is available at many locations.
Lakendra G.
So someone brought another brand of dishwashing liquid into my home while grocery shopping for me while I was ill. Let me tell you I will never doubt the cleaning power of Dawn, ever. Having to use another brand was torture. I found myself using more than I did with Dawn. It just did not get the job done. I am forever sold on Dawn, no other dishwashing liquid can compare.
megan m.
this is the only dosh soap I will buy. it doesn't take alot to get the job done. I can always count on dawn blue to get the tough food off my pots/pans and dishes.
Stacey P.
Lakeland, FL
Love this dish soap especially its safe to wash my dogs with helps kill fleas smells Wesome and is very concetrate so you only need a litylw bit and it cleans alot
Kaitlyn L.
State college, PA
Best soap on the market. Gets tough grease and oils out of my pans and leaves them clean and not greasy. Only thing is that your hands dry out when you wash dishes
Kelsey L.
This is my favorite dish soap. You can never go wrong with dawn. It helps get the toughest grease stains on dishes and leaves them smelling clean. It's worth the price.
Jasmine F.
Atlanta , GA
So many household uses. I even use it to shine and gently clean my wedding ring/band. It's tough on grease like no other and you can grab it at Dollar Tree stores.
Kate T.
Kokomo, IN
My mom has passed this down as a must have in any kitchen. The best on dishes and the best on your hands. I love the tiny bottle of soap for travel, so convenient.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?