BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11985)
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
This is the only dishwashing soap that we use at my house. My mom brought us up using this and we will keep using this till the end. Cuts grease, cleans our dishes, long lasting soap and scent. Smells clean and recommend it to everyone I know especially my friends that own restaurants and need something to cut the grease and clean their dishes. I love how my plastic smells and feels after using this! I love it so much that I purchase the giant bottle at Sam's Club and always have a back up!
Marcie B.
I love this dish soap! I use it for everything while cleaning! It gets stains out of clothing and fights the toughest grease on dishes! It's very very effective!! I will buy again!!
Lauren H.
Original Dawn is my go to for everything! Definitely something that is not worth cheating out on by going with bargain brand either. I use this to not only take the grease and good off my dishes, but I use it to bathe the dog, get bugs off the front of my car, remove stains from clothing, and I even wash my hands with it when they get clammy or greasy feeling!
Carissa M.
Johnston, RI
I love that you don't need a lot to get things clean. We buy the refills and it lasts a while. I'd say I probably go almost 2 months before I need another refill.
Kristen M.
This classic multi purpose dish soap is a must have for washing dishes. Cuts grease with a long lasting sudsy formula that smells great and is easy on your skin. Other uses for this old time favorite, bathing your pets as it does not dry out their precious skin and kills fleas too. Mix a few tablespoons with equal parts of baking soda and peroxide for a great stain remover
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC
How can you not support a product that helps wildlife. That's a definite plus to me. I will continue to support this product/company for just this reason. The added bonus, it works.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
I have tried other sish soaps with no avail and ALWAYS return to Dawn. It's not even a brand preference, it's a "I need my dish soap to do it's freakin job without using half the bottle" thing. I am not the only one in my family that feels this way, My mother has also been using it for decades and refuses to use anything else. It's definitely a family love.
Whitney K.
Littlestown, PA
My house is never without a bottle of Dawn. Not only is it an excellent grease fighter for when I wash dishes, but it can be used for all kinds of other things. I also use it to wash my pets. I make my own laundry detergent and use it in that. There are so many little home recipes you can find for cleaning that consists of Dawn. Definitely a household staple.
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel that this is a great product that really does a good job at getting dishes clean. I also like the fact that it foams a lot when combined with water because I feel like it's actually cleaning my dishes, unlike some other dish washing products. The fresh smell of the dishwashing liquid is also very good and I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
I used to think all dish soaps where the same so I bought the cheapest brands I could. I ended up using so much soap that it cost more than the more expensive brands. I decided to give dawn a try and I wasn't let down. I ended up swing money because I wasn't having to use so much soap. I save even more money buying the large bottle to refill the smaller one.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?