BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Terry K.
Fresno
Fantastic on grease. Just have to use very little and it gets the dishes clean. My husband uses it on his hands when he is working on the car to get grease off of them
Laura H.
I love dawn!!! It cleans my dishes, gets stains out of fabrics, fleas off my dog and washes my car!! Best product on the market!! Will never ever stop purchasing Dawn!
Sonja R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This dish soap is fabulous! Not only does it cut grease and get pans clean you can use it for so many other things! Best thing is for bathing the dog to control fleas!
Holly P.
Dawn by far is the best soap you could use while washing dishes, not only do you need to use less soap per job but the smell is great. I have an extremely sensitive smell and Palmolive is so gross to use, dawn is wonderful.
Camila C.
Does what it says it does. Gets my greasy dishes clean with minimal scrubbing. Never had a problem with it in my pipes and it smells like clean dishes should.
Avary C.
Lake Forest, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We buy this when it's on sale. I do like the scent and the effectiveness of it. We also use it to help with the fleas on our pets since it's doctor recommended by many!
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dishwashing liquid, not only is it inexpensive it works great to get grease off. its so worth the little amout that you spend. there are different scents but i stick to the blue i  guess since my favorite color is blue i have a tendency to buy everything that's blue. I always buy this and when I get home I will take a picture to go with the review.... thanks dawn your the best !!
Chloe C.
Longview, WA
Of course you can use this on your dishes, but in our house hold we use it to clean our pets. It does a great job at removing the dirt and grime built up in there fur.
Cassie B.
Only dish soap I will buy! I've been using this dish soap for over 2 years and it's the only thing I trust when it comes down to getting my dishes clean! I love that they have a line devoted to protecting your hands!
Michele D.
Bighorn, MT
Works tough and doesn't dry my hands out. I find myself not using as much as I was with other brands. Will keep using Dawn until I find someone else to wash the dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?