BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Reviews (12037)
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Say it with me now, AH MAZE ING. Best soap ever. Seriously, always have a bottle in your house. It's like the windex in my big fat Greek wedding, this stuff is great for everything. I am allergic to poison ivy and this is great for washing after the garden. Great for diy carpet cleaner. Seriously great for everything. So many diy recipes for it. Highly recommended 😘
Miami , FL
Nothing else comes close. We buy this in the large gallon bottles...and one month decided to try another brand after using Dawn for 5 years...It was agony. The other brand was runnier (not as concentrated), not as foamy, didn't rise as clean, and had a wierd body wash smell to it. My husband an I have promised each other never to repeat that mistake. Dawn forever.
Samantha R.
Wanna know why dawn dish soap is soooo awesome? Well, if you have a cat that has fleas, you CAN use too much flea bath soap. The cat will absorb the chemicals in the soap if used numerous times in a short period of time - and thats dangerous and unhealthy for them. So, you can just use dawn dish soap because its totally safe for the kitties and doesn't have any harsh chemicals - but the suds actually suffocate the fleas and kill them all in just a few baths. Plus, its way cheaper than flea soap. Wooh!
mary m.
Manheim, PA
I love this dish washing soap its been what i always used since forever. I also used it because when my cats had fleas during the summer they had to get baths so we used this soap on them and it was very gentle but very effective flea killer. I used it on my kittens who were old enough to get baths and it worked. I love this brand and the little ducks are so cute!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
If I hand wash dishes, this is the only liquid I feel like that is worth using. A small amount of this goes a LONG way, and it keeps my dishes clean and sanitary! I also like how it doesn't overly dry out my hands.

Fun fact, Dawn mixed with a little tiny bit of olive oil makes a great brush cleaner for when your brushes need a good, deep cleaning!
Amanda F.
Original Blue Dawn is the ONLY dish detergent I'll ever use. It's multipurpose so you can use it to clean a multitude of things in and around your home, including soaking greasy kitchen clothes in the bathtub, cleaning up grease spills in the driveway, and mixing a 1:1 ratio with distilled white vinegar and using it to clean your tub and shower. Dawnegar is the best!
Candace M.
Eugene, OR
I absolutely love Dawn soap. It's not just the commercial with the penguins being cleaned after that oil spill that inspired me, its was the actual approach of the company. Its decently priced and when they say concentrated they mean it. It cleans everything off my dishes without too much scrubbing effort. I definitely recommend dawn for dishes, outside patios etc.
melissa h.
I ONLY use Dawn dish soap. I feel it really gets the dishes clean and cuts through the grease immidiately and effectively. Ive used other brands but they just couldn't compare to dawn
Heather L.
This is the number one dish soap. Nothing Compares no generics no other brands, not even the basic version of blue dawn. And also has so many extra uses for laundry and home cleaning
Whitney K.
Littlestown, PA
My house is never without a bottle of Dawn. Not only is it an excellent grease fighter for when I wash dishes, but it can be used for all kinds of other things. I also use it to wash my pets. I make my own laundry detergent and use it in that. There are so many little home recipes you can find for cleaning that consists of Dawn. Definitely a household staple.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?