BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Vanessa M.
This is the best dish soap hands down! since they use it on ducks and animals that have gotten oil on them i decided to use it to wash my face since i have oil skin and acne. no face wash worked ever for me but this has definitely helped clear my skin. crazy huh?! its only crazy if it doesn't work. but it does and my skins super soft. odd review i know.
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
I've used Dawn for the last 20 years. Ever since I picked up the chore of dishes. It has always left my hands soft, and has gotten the toughest, stuck on foods, off any dish. I use to use it to wash cars (I now hear that's bad for the paint, so I haven't in many years), to wash the pets, stains on carpet. There are so many uses for this awesome soap!
Nicole B.
Covington, LA
Instead of using this to clean dishes, I actually use it for pretreatment of stains on my clothing. I've used many pretreatment stain products & none of them get the stains out of my clothes like dawn does. Just treat the stain with the dawn, let it sit overnight, wash the next day, & stains always cone out! Will always use this product for that reason!
hannah n.
Fort Mill, SC
Sometimes I purchase off-brand items, But this is NOT one of them. The only dishwashing liquid l will buy is dawn! Otherwise, my dishes are left greasy and I HATE greasy dishes! My daughter's bottle and nipple would feel greasy.. I tried Palmolive, Ajax(no good), store brand. But the ONLY thing that would work for me was DAWN!!! Can't live without it.
Robin R.
Jacksonville, FL
Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Original Scent 40 oz Bonus bottle is a great size to keep under your kitchen sink. Dawn work great on dishes and so much more. I use Dawn to wash my dog and it leaves his coat shinny. Dawn is the only detergent I keep in my kitchen. Everyone should have a bottle of Dawn. I would highly recommend this product for it cleaning power.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
I like to keep it classic - Original Dawn Dish Liquid Soap has always been my go-to for dish soap. I have always felt that Dawn is the most powerful dish soap and eliminates grime and tough spots quickly on my baking dishes. I have also always felt that it leaves my hands clean! I have grown up using Dawn and will continue to use Dawn. (Maybe I'm biased since my name is Dawn ;p)
Josie C.
San Diego, CA
Our family uses dawn for things like dishes of course but also when we noticed our cat had flees, a quick dawn bath killed almost all of them and made the process so much quicker.
Jannet R.
I love to use this soap to wash my dishes but also to bathe my dog lol... this soap is great to bathe pets it doesn't harm them and leaves them very clean... ot also helps keep fleas under control, after I walk my dog a couple of times she starts to catch fleas a quick bath with this soap and problem solved. Definitely recommend for dishes and pets. (Cats and dogs)
Raquel P.
Palmetto, FL
There is a reason Dawn is always mentioned by name when anything calls for dish soap. I was showing my son a science experiment where we filled a saucer full of water and covered the water with pepper. One drop of Dawn in the middle and all the pepper runs for the edge of the plate. The same is happening while washing dishes. One drop and the dirt and caked on food goes running. it leaves dishes clean and shiny and never leaves that milky soap residue that other brands sometimes do.
Itz F.
This soap is a great soap. It lasts quite a while. I like the scent but doesn't last due to dirty dishes and dirty sponge. It is a good value and I buy this at Costco (big pack).
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?