BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Niquii L.
Greenbelt, MD
Nothing can compare, a little goes a long way. I love soaking tough stains with this. I swear because of this dish detergant my dishwasher never gets used lls. I pay $3.79 and I'd pay $5 just to have it but I'm lying because I'm cheap but if it was $5 I still would buy it because it last me a month and I wash dishes every day for a family of 4 sometimes 6.
Marcie B.
I love this dish soap! I use it for everything while cleaning! It gets stains out of clothing and fights the toughest grease on dishes! It's very very effective!! I will buy again!!
Lauren H.
Original Dawn is my go to for everything! Definitely something that is not worth cheating out on by going with bargain brand either. I use this to not only take the grease and good off my dishes, but I use it to bathe the dog, get bugs off the front of my car, remove stains from clothing, and I even wash my hands with it when they get clammy or greasy feeling!
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC
How can you not support a product that helps wildlife. That's a definite plus to me. I will continue to support this product/company for just this reason. The added bonus, it works.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
This is the only dishwashing soap that we use at my house. My mom brought us up using this and we will keep using this till the end. Cuts grease, cleans our dishes, long lasting soap and scent. Smells clean and recommend it to everyone I know especially my friends that own restaurants and need something to cut the grease and clean their dishes. I love how my plastic smells and feels after using this! I love it so much that I purchase the giant bottle at Sam's Club and always have a back up!
Maira R.
Palmdale , CA
My mom used Dawn all of our lives and when I moved out of her home, I thought, dish soap is dish soap.. They are all the same, right?? I quickly learned I was extremely wrong! I used the cheap dollar soap and I would have to use tons of it in order to get an soap suds going and my dishes still felt dirty. I immediately went back to Dawn and it's been 10 years and Dawn is the only soap I'll use. A couple of drops is enough for a sink full of dishes. Cuts grease and doesn't leave any soapy scum!!
Rikki G.
Knightdale, NC
This is, hands-down, the best dish soap ever! Nothing cuts through greasy and cooked-on messes like Dawn. It's also highly concentrated so you can use less than you would from other brand, which helps eliminate waste. The soap is also gentle enough on your skin that it doesn't dry your hands out. Also, it works well for removing greasy stains from clothing!
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
Never mess with a classic. This is the best dishwashing liquid I have ever used and probably ever will use. It has a lovely fresh scent. It is gentle on your handle even with constant use. It is affordable and I am often given or sent coupons which makes it even cheaper. I don't have to recommend to others because this product is widely known to be the best.
Robin R.
Jacksonville, FL
Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Original Scent 40 oz Bonus bottle is a great size to keep under your kitchen sink. Dawn work great on dishes and so much more. I use Dawn to wash my dog and it leaves his coat shinny. Dawn is the only detergent I keep in my kitchen. Everyone should have a bottle of Dawn. I would highly recommend this product for it cleaning power.
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
I've used Dawn for the last 20 years. Ever since I picked up the chore of dishes. It has always left my hands soft, and has gotten the toughest, stuck on foods, off any dish. I use to use it to wash cars (I now hear that's bad for the paint, so I haven't in many years), to wash the pets, stains on carpet. There are so many uses for this awesome soap!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?