BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Deanna B.
Dawn is one of our go to dishwashing liquids. We know it is going to do a great job and it will keep our hands from drying out too much.
Kendra L.
Lipan, TX
Always consistent I have used this as a multipurpose for years. From washing our dishes, patio & pets it is always such a great product.
Desiree A.
Des Moines, IA
No other product cleans grease like dawn and who wouldn't want that? This is the stuff that has always worked for me so it's what I use.
Shujaa S.
Marion, IL
Dawn fights food best. I like this product because I can pre soak my dishes. Don't take long and that way I don't have to scrub forever.
Gabriela V.
The only dish soap I use. Love it! A little goes a long way and it really gets rid of stick on food. Also works wonders on pots and pans
Jessica D.
Mega Parent Expert
One of the best dish soaps out there! I use this when I have a pan with something baked onto it. This cuts through grease like no other!
Augusta J.
Troy, OH
You can't go wrong with the original. Cuts through grease and though stains. Always leaves me feeling like my dishes are actually clean.
Carol S.
Norwich , CT
Dawn is my favorite dish detergent. My mom used it when I was growing up, and though I've used other brands, I keep coming back to Dawn.
Kellie W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is very good dish soap. It gets the job done. It is very good at fighting off those nasty grease stains and scraping away old food.
Kasey O.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love dawn, don't need much soap to get rid of greasy casserole dishes. And you can bath your pets with it, without damaging their skin
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?