BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Julianne H.
ORLANDO, FL
I wash my cat with this, my dog with this, my dishes with this, my counters with this. Honestly, is there anything that Dawn Dish Soap cannot do? IS THERE?
Katrina J.
Tahlequah, OK
We've always been a dawn family! As long as I can remember. Never have a film or waxy coating left on dishes. They are always left sparkling clean & grease free.
Terry G.
Middlebourne, WV
It’s the only brand of dish soap I’ll ever buy. Nothing comes close in comparison. Easy on my hands but touch on grease. Fresh clean scent is all my dishes need.
Julie M.
perfect desegregate and leaves the dishes sparkling every time! I love that the company helps animals that were affected by oil spills. It isn't super pricey and can be found anywhere. It lasts a while since you only need a little bit to get all of your dishes clean.
Halle W.
Richmond, VA
This stuff cleans very well and cuts through grease. It has a classic soapy smell which isn't at all unpleasant. It's helpful for dishes but also for making silicone molds. This soap seems to be the only kind that will keep the material off your hands, which is great.
Jill K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use dawn, I like the way the company supports cleaning animals during tragic times for the animals. But also dawn is extremely effective cleaner. I stock up on dawn at me grocery store and just a drop goes a very long way. I've used others but dawn truly is the best.
Brittney H.
stuarts draft, VA
Dawn is my go to dish soap. Its way better than any other brands. I usually get the apple one but recently have just been buying original. It still smells great and does the job right. Plus its anti-bacterial. They wash ducks with it! I think everyone should use dawn.
Madame D.
Philadelphia , PA
THIS IS THE ONLY DISH LIQUID TO USE. DO NOT USE ANYTHING ELSE. DOING SO WILL RESULT IN EXTEREME PUNISHMENTS. ALL DISH WASHING MUST BE DONE WITH DAWN ORIGINAL. I REPEAT, USAGE OF ANY OTHER PRODUCT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION. ALL HAIL DAWN ORIGINAL DISH LIQUID.
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
I love Dawn, original. I think it smells really good, and works great. A little bit really goes a long way. And I love that Dawn helps save wildlife. I think that’s great, so I will always support them! You can buy it at Target, or Walmart. I don’t use anything else!
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use NOTHING other than the trusty blue dawn. It is the only dish soap that suds and it works great even to soak dishes. I have a brand new dishwasher and still trust hand washing with dawn to my dish washer. Love that the brand is avid on helping wildlife for years! Go dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?