BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Trista C.
Does everything I would expect. Works great on grease and cleans the dishes very well! The only thing I wish it would do better is be more gentle on my hands. I have sensitive skin and it's a little harsh. I would buy it again but use gloves while washing dishes.
Gail L.
Placentia
I have used Dawn Ultra forever! I love it. It is so concentrated, it only takes a little drop to do alot!!! I use it for everything I clean: Countertops, sinks, dishes & even my stovetop!
Ashley C.
Love love dawn it is the best thing to use when you have a sink full of dishes. I also use it on my bathtub it cleans so well in the bathroom i use it on my Hubby's jeans as a grease cutter it takes the oil right off and keeps it from getting on my clothing in the wash. I have found all kinds of uses for this soap. I use it all over my house.
Zandra C.
Jonesboro, GA
Dawn ultra dishwashing liquid is the best on the market. I honestly don't care how much it cost, because it clean my dishes with little effort. It tackles grease and leaves your hands clean.
RyAnna B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A little bit of this stuff goes a LONG way! Its super versatile -- I have seen people who use this and making soda to create a cleaning paste. I also use this to get grease stains out of clothing. I love to buy my Dawn in Bulk at Costco. I always feel like i get the best value that way. It's always been effective for what I have used it for and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is awesome. Cleans dishes well and even gets stains out of clothes. It is very reasonable in price and I purchased at Walmart or Target. But you can get it pretty much anywhere.
Heather W.
Borger
Dawn is hands down the best dish soap also I use it to wash my pets get stains out of mine an my children's clothes I mix dawn vinager an use it for stinky stuff that also needs to be clean!
Nadine C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Basically only use this dish soap in my house. Once in a blue moon we switch it up but why fix something that’s not broke right? My mom has loved this soap for years and unfortunately passed that love on to me lol it just cuts through grease, oil, anything you name it, and it gets it. Especially helpful when babies have blowouts, literally does wonders!
Autumn P.
Mobile, AL
This soap gets the job done! I never have issues with removing grease with this soap. I also use it of my dog gets a few fleas. It kills them and does not irritate the dogs skin after use.
Henrietta H.
Vineland, NJ
I use Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid as an all purpose cleaner. Cleaning dishes, floors whole kitchen, diluted in a spray bottle to kill ants. Cuts grease like a knife. Only need to use a few drops.stained dirty messy clothing, a little dawnin the was does the job, because of the super concentration. Luv the variety of scentss. Use them all
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back