BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is the only dish soap that I will buy. It's great as a dish soap but I use it to clean many other things as well, such as pretreating stains on messy baby clothes, on the carpet, mixed with vinegar to clean the bathtub. And my favorite thing is that they donate to help animals. Will continue to buy this product.
Brianna T.
Pulaski, VA
Dawn is the only brand I recommend for dish soap. I've tried many different brands but Dawn is the only one that truly cleans my dishes. There are some brands that may be slightly cheaper but the quality is not nearly as good as Dawn. I'd rather pay a little more for good quality. Will definitely recommend to others.
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
I purchased Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent at Walmart. This product has a very nice scent and is a good value. We use this product for all of our dish washing as we do not have a dish washer. We also use the product occasionally to give our dogs a bath. Very happy with the product. Will purchase again.
Krystin G.
Jamaica, NY
I love Dawn. I use it to clean my brushes, clean the toilet bowl, clean my son's bottles, and I use it to clean the dishes. This stuff is powerful. My son had a sippy cup filled with mildew his dad forgot to clean it out. This stuff cleaned all in areas my bottle brush could not reach. This is a must in my household
Casey C.
Dallas, TX
From getting rid of grease and grime, to caring for the livestock on the urban farm, there is nothing better than old fashioned blue Dawn Ultra. It tackles the messiest of spills, the worst baked on messes, and removes errant dirt gently from your livestock and pets. Don't go a day without this staple in your home.
Tiffany G.
Love original Dawn dish soap. It's more concentrated, so you don't need as much as Palmolive or Ajax. It cleans grease the first time and take away any slips feel from dishes, pans, etc. An amazing deal at CVS during PG week, because there are .25c coupons in the Sunday paper. It doesn't dry out your hands, either!
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is the only dish detergent I've ever used, and It works so well I've never felt the need to try anything else! When I've had the unfortunate morning of finding a crusted mac-and-cheese pan on the stove top, and one tiny squirt of Dawn Ultra, a couple hours of soaking, and everything comes off in a single wipe!
S M.
I use a recipe of Dawn, water and bleach mixed in a spray bottle for housecleaning such as mopping up after pets, kitchen spills, kitchen stove tops, wiping out the refrigerator as well as spot treating laundry. Such as your WHITES. Try it on yellowing pillow cases, sheet stains, tops, shorts. It's never failed me.
Alison C.
The only soap that I buy to wash my dishes. I love the fact that this brand donates a portion to saving animals who have been affected by oil spills. How could you not support something fantastic!? I guess it's on the pricier side; however, there are coupons out there- you just need to be on the look out for them!
Anla E.
Love this stuff! It has so many great uses besides just cleaning dishes. You can mix it with white vinegar and make an all purpose cleaner. You can use it to wash your car. Clean your bathroom. Classroom toys. It kills fleas! It is safe enough to wash oil off endangered animals so safe for your kids and pets. ❤️❤️
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?