BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?169 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kristen C.
Tried and true! Great product! My whole family uses it and after experimenting with others after I moved out, I finally understand the importance of good dish soap!
Betti C.
Norwich, NY
Great product that I would recommend for people looking for a product that actually does what it says it does. Has a great scent and is a reasonably priced product.
Nancy C.
This is the only dish soap that I'll ever use, it cuts grease better than any other dish soap, I use it for multiple purposes not just my dishes. Come in a variety of scents as well. When used to clean hands it leaves them really soft and smells lightly scented. Dawn has been used in my family for more than 20 years. The company is very trustworthy and honest. Good quality products too
Brittney M.
Evansville, IN
The only soap we trust for dishes ans to wash the dogs! It really helps kill fleas and when we wash our hands, it's great at really getting the grime off in one go!
Melissa F.
Dawn is the best detergent I have ever found. It’s gentle enough for my animals to bathe in and it duds up more than any others. Leaves dishes and hands very clean!
Ayuleida P.
Plantation
I love this product is top good for washing dishes. It also helps you take care of your hands while keeping them moisturized. Cut the fat right away and keep custody times more than any other. I highly recommend it.
Gina G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
You can use Dawn dish soap for so many other purposes other than strictly dishes. We bathe our pet with it, clean with it and mix it in with our multipurpose spray. It's so amazing.
Great basic dish soap. It has a really nice fresh scent that makes everything smell clean. When done washing the dishes it doesn't leave any residue and everything feels so clean. I definitely recommend this product.
Rebecca W.
Greensburg
The only brand I've ever used! Have been told by several plumbers that it's the best for you pipes too! For someone without a dishwasher, this is great dish soap!
Stacey P.
Lakeland, FL
Love this dish soap especially its safe to wash my dogs with helps kill fleas smells Wesome and is very concetrate so you only need a litylw bit and it cleans alot
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?