BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Rikki G.
Knightdale, NC
This is, hands-down, the best dish soap ever! Nothing cuts through greasy and cooked-on messes like Dawn. It's also highly concentrated so you can use less than you would from other brand, which helps eliminate waste. The soap is also gentle enough on your skin that it doesn't dry your hands out. Also, it works well for removing greasy stains from clothing!
Lauren H.
Original Dawn is my go to for everything! Definitely something that is not worth cheating out on by going with bargain brand either. I use this to not only take the grease and good off my dishes, but I use it to bathe the dog, get bugs off the front of my car, remove stains from clothing, and I even wash my hands with it when they get clammy or greasy feeling!
Amanda Z.
I feel like this is one of those tried and true products that has many uses. My family has used Dawn for as long as I can remember. It leaves dishes clean with no soapy residue and it gets off those stuck on bits that other soaps don't. Not only do we use it to wash dishes, but we also use it as a bug repellent in our garden, and it's also a great stain remover.
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC
How can you not support a product that helps wildlife. That's a definite plus to me. I will continue to support this product/company for just this reason. The added bonus, it works.
Niquii L.
Greenbelt, MD
Nothing can compare, a little goes a long way. I love soaking tough stains with this. I swear because of this dish detergant my dishwasher never gets used lls. I pay $3.79 and I'd pay $5 just to have it but I'm lying because I'm cheap but if it was $5 I still would buy it because it last me a month and I wash dishes every day for a family of 4 sometimes 6.
Marcie B.
I love this dish soap! I use it for everything while cleaning! It gets stains out of clothing and fights the toughest grease on dishes! It's very very effective!! I will buy again!!
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
Never mess with a classic. This is the best dishwashing liquid I have ever used and probably ever will use. It has a lovely fresh scent. It is gentle on your handle even with constant use. It is affordable and I am often given or sent coupons which makes it even cheaper. I don't have to recommend to others because this product is widely known to be the best.
Carissa M.
Johnston, RI
I love that you don't need a lot to get things clean. We buy the refills and it lasts a while. I'd say I probably go almost 2 months before I need another refill.
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel that this is a great product that really does a good job at getting dishes clean. I also like the fact that it foams a lot when combined with water because I feel like it's actually cleaning my dishes, unlike some other dish washing products. The fresh smell of the dishwashing liquid is also very good and I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Maira R.
Palmdale , CA
My mom used Dawn all of our lives and when I moved out of her home, I thought, dish soap is dish soap.. They are all the same, right?? I quickly learned I was extremely wrong! I used the cheap dollar soap and I would have to use tons of it in order to get an soap suds going and my dishes still felt dirty. I immediately went back to Dawn and it's been 10 years and Dawn is the only soap I'll use. A couple of drops is enough for a sink full of dishes. Cuts grease and doesn't leave any soapy scum!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?