BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX
I haven't lived in a house with a dishwasher in 2 years...which isn't my dream but it is what it is for now. Anyway, Dawn original scent is the only dish soap I've used. It gets my dishes clean and it lasts for a while. I don't have to use a ton to get my sink full of dirty dishes clean. Until my family and I get into a house with a dishwasher, I'll continue to use Dawn.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
No matter how many different brands of dishwashing liquid we buy, we always end right back at the Dawn dishwashing liquid. It is the brand we always trust. The suds would last a long time when using the Dawn dishwashing liquid. And plus we would use dishwashing liquid as a cleaning product to clean the bathroom. It is almost good for a lot of different things as well.
melissa h.
I ONLY use Dawn dish soap. I feel it really gets the dishes clean and cuts through the grease immidiately and effectively. Ive used other brands but they just couldn't compare to dawn
mary m.
Manheim, PA
I love this dish washing soap its been what i always used since forever. I also used it because when my cats had fleas during the summer they had to get baths so we used this soap on them and it was very gentle but very effective flea killer. I used it on my kittens who were old enough to get baths and it worked. I love this brand and the little ducks are so cute!
Heather L.
This is the number one dish soap. Nothing Compares no generics no other brands, not even the basic version of blue dawn. And also has so many extra uses for laundry and home cleaning
Samantha R.
Wanna know why dawn dish soap is soooo awesome? Well, if you have a cat that has fleas, you CAN use too much flea bath soap. The cat will absorb the chemicals in the soap if used numerous times in a short period of time - and thats dangerous and unhealthy for them. So, you can just use dawn dish soap because its totally safe for the kitties and doesn't have any harsh chemicals - but the suds actually suffocate the fleas and kill them all in just a few baths. Plus, its way cheaper than flea soap. Wooh!
Ame S.
Chattanooga, TN
I am all about not using chemicals when I clean. And what I found works best for cutting soap scum in the shower is warming up white vinegar and dawn dish soap. A half and half mixture works wonders. I have tried with other soaps and it was not nearly as successful. Plus it is great on dishes and even can be used to kill fleas on animals. This is a MUST HAVE in my house.
NICOLE M.
Miami , FL
Nothing else comes close. We buy this in the large gallon bottles...and one month decided to try another brand after using Dawn for 5 years...It was agony. The other brand was runnier (not as concentrated), not as foamy, didn't rise as clean, and had a wierd body wash smell to it. My husband an I have promised each other never to repeat that mistake. Dawn forever.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Say it with me now, AH MAZE ING. Best soap ever. Seriously, always have a bottle in your house. It's like the windex in my big fat Greek wedding, this stuff is great for everything. I am allergic to poison ivy and this is great for washing after the garden. Great for diy carpet cleaner. Seriously great for everything. So many diy recipes for it. Highly recommended 😘
Amanda F.
Original Blue Dawn is the ONLY dish detergent I'll ever use. It's multipurpose so you can use it to clean a multitude of things in and around your home, including soaking greasy kitchen clothes in the bathtub, cleaning up grease spills in the driveway, and mixing a 1:1 ratio with distilled white vinegar and using it to clean your tub and shower. Dawnegar is the best!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?