BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Jasmine W.
Dawn is such a good product! I use it mostly to wash dishes! Other uses for it is that it kills fleas on dogs when you wash them with it, cleans greasy hands, and gets those tough stains out of your clothes!🙂
Tita G.
Salem, OR
This product is amazing. I would buy anything from dawn for dishing over anything! I do recommend this! It keep your dishes really clean and removes dirty stains!
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
Dawn dish soap is a must in this home. The possibilities are endless with the original blue dawn dish soap. Mixed with vinegar and hot water you get the BEST cleaner for your tub and shower. Mixed with baking soda, vinegar, and a touch of washing powders you get a deep clean of items too big and bulky to fit into the washer (like pack and plays for infants). Not only does it make cleaning greasy dishes but it also gets all the mess off those dishes!!!
Megan B.
I used this soap regularly while I was dorming in college. I was drawn towards this because my family used Dawn at home, and this particular product was reasonably priced. The formula is super thick and lathers nicely. I noticed that it made my dishes look and feel clean, although they weren't necessarily shiny. The scent is exactly what you think of when you think of soap. It just simply smells clean. I'd say this soap sufficiently does its job and is worth buying.
Dawn H.
Ingleside, IL
Dawn has always been a staple in our household. Not only is it great on getting the dishes clean and doesn't leave grease behind, but it's also great to use if your dog gets slated by a skunk. I mixed Dawn, peroxide and baking soda together, layered my dog up, left it on for about 3-5 mins. then rinsed it off. It worked great! The skunk smell was gone!
Kelsey J.
My go to dish soap. It's also what I wash my super greasy hair with! Keep its oil free (for the most part) and I only have to wash my hair a couple times a week.
mkayosborn O.
N Ridgeville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn. Other products can dry out my hands but I have never had a problem with Dawn. I love the original, still smells good but isn't as strong as some other scents!
Megan M.
Woodland, CA
My family likes to joke that I should be a spokesperson for Dawn. I LOVE the stuff. I tried cheaper brands for a while in college because who wants to spend extra money on something as basic as soap? Turns out I save so much money using Dawn. I bought a huge container at Costco and haven't yet finished it (it's been 2 years!) You need so much less soap to get the grime off your dishes with Dawn than with other brands. My favorite part is how great it is for cleaning crock-pots and other dishes where the food gets caked on and stuck - soak it overnight in Dawn and you almost don't even have to scrub it!
Dawn G.
I may be kinda biased because my name is Dawn, but I seriously believe this is the best dishwashing detergent on the market. It cuts grease just like it says on the bottle. It gets your dishes squeaky clean.
Angela M.
Valdosta, GA
I love Dawn and I use it to make bath and shower cleaner. It works so well! All you need is Vinegar, Dawn dish soap, and a Spray bottle from a dollar store.

First warm up about 12oz of white vinegar(about 1min) and pour into empty spray bottle. Then pour 12oz of Dawn into the bottle and gently shake to mix the two together(with top on, of course).

This lasts quite some time and a little goes a long way and leaves the shower and sinks shiny and clean with no scrubbing. Don't spray too much because it can get really soapy. There will be a vinegar smell, but it goes away and also works as a deodorizer.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?