BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Zuri R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
hubby's favorite soap/ he washes his work vehicle with dawn because it removed oil! , hes a truck driver for an oil filed rig company and he is picky about having a clean truck. I use it for my dishes and OMG! its so powerful, with very lil it goes a very long way. dinner for a family f 7 its a lot of dish washing and DAWN is amazing and a great helper to get the tough job get done ASAP is a very lil time frame. I BUY BULK SIZE AT SAMS club save more live better
Cindy E.
It's great for everything! Washing dishes, bathing the dogs, and cleaning the carpet. I tried to get another kind and hated it. I couldn't wait to finish that bottle so I could go back to the blue dawn
Elizabeth M.
Corp Christi, TX
This stuff is the best! from removing stuck on food to getting out tough laundry stains this does it all. Well worth the price as it is useful for so many things.
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
Honestly, this stuff removes literally anything. Grease on pans, cleans animals (Dawn is animal-friendly!), sticky counters, cleans cars, removes stains in white clothes that won't come out, hair dye and makeup staining skin and surfaces... I tried cleaning an article of clothing that got stained with bleach numerous times, and it only spread the stain out more. It didn't go away until I used Dawn on it and immediately it washed out. Have stained my hands with blue hair dye too, washes out really quickly. Literally the best all-over product having around your house. Highly recommend!
Danielle W.
Marietta, OK
While I do prefer the concentrated formula, this is still very good. Dawn is by far the best dishwashing liquid and cleans so much more than dishes. It is great to get grease out of almost anything and stains out of clothing. When mixed with peroxide, it will remove sweat stains from whites and brighten bathroom sinks and tubs. I even used it tonight to unclog my toilet. We keep classic Dawn in our household at all times.
Abegail N.
Spring, TX
The one and only in my household! Suds up so generously. Cut threw grease easily! It hold double duties in our house. I use it on laundry as a spot cleaner. I can't see our house living without dawn!
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I personally don't see the greatness of Dawn, I grew up using it as it's all my parents would buy, It made me dislike doing dishes, it does not do a good job on cutting grease, I find it takes a lot of the soap to do half a sink full of dishes.

However, I do use it a lot when we have kittens, never failed they'd end up with fleas, and being too young to use normal flea medicine, the Dawn did help get rid of them , And I used it on the recent puppy I got until he was old enough to use normal flea meds on. But as for using it for my dishes, I don't use it for my dishes any more.
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
Honestly dawn is the best liquid dish soap. My mom and grandma have only bought this my whole life. It gets Dishes super clean. It also doesn't leave a smell or Taste on the dishes like some other leading dish soap brands do. It also has an antibacterial agent in them so I know it's killing germs. I trust this soap for cleaning chicken and other raw meat. It also helps save wild life when there is oil spills! So I also doesn't leave any grease residue behind on the dishes. Makes doing dishes by hand really simple and easy cause it gets the dirt and grime off very effortless
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not only is Dawn dishwashing liquid a great choice for cleaning dishes in the kitchen, but I found it works really well with controlling oily hair. Someone suggested I try it out because my hair produces a lot of oily, even within a few hours of washing, so I started washing my hair with Dawn dish soap once a week, and it helped tremendously. It's gentle on hands, and works well for numerous things, whether dishes, or hair.
Jennifer B.
Brockport, NY
I love Dawn liquid dish soap products. I have tried it in different forms (liquid & foam) and they are all very effective. What I love most about Dawn is that it's multi purpose! I use it in my kitchen and my laundry room. Dawn does a fantastic job of getting stains (especially food) out of clothing! I also love that a little Dawn goes a long way. Would highly recommend this product for dish washing and stain removal.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon