BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kellie W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is very good dish soap. It gets the job done. It is very good at fighting off those nasty grease stains and scraping away old food.
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
I use this brand everyday in the sink for cleaning dish's and counter off. Will buy more. Would love to be a free product person picked.
Shujaa S.
Marion, IL
Dawn fights food best. I like this product because I can pre soak my dishes. Don't take long and that way I don't have to scrub forever.
Kathy M.
This has to be the best dish soap ever! Not only is it great for those greasy pots and pans it also is excellent to use on laundrystains
Lori B.
Bradleyville, MO
Dawn is the best. I keep a small bottle in the laundry room too for stains. Cuts grease on dishes excellent and a little goes a long way
Courtney E.
Ive used this soap for everything. Like cleaning dishes, getting rid of fleas on my dogs and even helping remove hair color from my head
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
Dawn is the best! Its smells amazing. A little goes a lonnnng way. I don't mind spending a little more, because it's worth it in the end.
Kasey O.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love dawn, don't need much soap to get rid of greasy casserole dishes. And you can bath your pets with it, without damaging their skin
Kendra L.
Lipan, TX
Always consistent I have used this as a multipurpose for years. From washing our dishes, patio & pets it is always such a great product.
Cassandra O.
Pharr, TX
My mom always buys this one i think cause it is an original since god knows when. I really like it it keeps everything clean and sparkly
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?