BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Allyson M.
I use blue original dawn for just about everything! Obvious uses such as cleaning dishes, but other uses too! It makes an excellent make up brush cleaner when mixed with warm water and a tiny bit of vinegar! I also keep a little container of it and water on my bathroom counter to clean my jewelry! Just place in, gently shake to make it sudsy, then rinse! Your jelwery will shine like you took it to the jewelry store to get it cleaned!
Alli M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have used Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent for years. I have tried other brands, but I always come back to Dawn. Nothing cuts grease and grime like Dawn. I have sensitive hands and Dawn does not dry them out. If I have an oils stain on my clothing, I treat with stain remover and a drop or two of Dawn. Guarantee the stain will come out! I buy mine at Fred Meyer's.
melissa h.
I ONLY use Dawn dish soap. I feel it really gets the dishes clean and cuts through the grease immidiately and effectively. Ive used other brands but they just couldn't compare to dawn
Samantha R.
Wanna know why dawn dish soap is soooo awesome? Well, if you have a cat that has fleas, you CAN use too much flea bath soap. The cat will absorb the chemicals in the soap if used numerous times in a short period of time - and thats dangerous and unhealthy for them. So, you can just use dawn dish soap because its totally safe for the kitties and doesn't have any harsh chemicals - but the suds actually suffocate the fleas and kill them all in just a few baths. Plus, its way cheaper than flea soap. Wooh!
Heather L.
This is the number one dish soap. Nothing Compares no generics no other brands, not even the basic version of blue dawn. And also has so many extra uses for laundry and home cleaning
NICOLE M.
Miami , FL
Nothing else comes close. We buy this in the large gallon bottles...and one month decided to try another brand after using Dawn for 5 years...It was agony. The other brand was runnier (not as concentrated), not as foamy, didn't rise as clean, and had a wierd body wash smell to it. My husband an I have promised each other never to repeat that mistake. Dawn forever.
Ame S.
Chattanooga, TN
I am all about not using chemicals when I clean. And what I found works best for cutting soap scum in the shower is warming up white vinegar and dawn dish soap. A half and half mixture works wonders. I have tried with other soaps and it was not nearly as successful. Plus it is great on dishes and even can be used to kill fleas on animals. This is a MUST HAVE in my house.
Amanda F.
Original Blue Dawn is the ONLY dish detergent I'll ever use. It's multipurpose so you can use it to clean a multitude of things in and around your home, including soaking greasy kitchen clothes in the bathtub, cleaning up grease spills in the driveway, and mixing a 1:1 ratio with distilled white vinegar and using it to clean your tub and shower. Dawnegar is the best!
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Say it with me now, AH MAZE ING. Best soap ever. Seriously, always have a bottle in your house. It's like the windex in my big fat Greek wedding, this stuff is great for everything. I am allergic to poison ivy and this is great for washing after the garden. Great for diy carpet cleaner. Seriously great for everything. So many diy recipes for it. Highly recommended 😘
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
If I hand wash dishes, this is the only liquid I feel like that is worth using. A small amount of this goes a LONG way, and it keeps my dishes clean and sanitary! I also like how it doesn't overly dry out my hands.

Fun fact, Dawn mixed with a little tiny bit of olive oil makes a great brush cleaner for when your brushes need a good, deep cleaning!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?