BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
L h.
Brazoria, TX
Blue Dawn Dish Soap is a staple. It makes dishwashing so easy. Grease just comes off. It takes off even baked on food. But not only do I love this for dishes, pots and pans. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes. Mix this with some olive oil and it's gentle and effective. I even use this on my expensive hand cut Japanese brushes. If you haven't tried this dish soap....it's time you tried!
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is my number one dish liquid detergent and sense I do not have a dishwasher its the only thing I use to clean my dishes. This is super tough on grease yet easy on my hands to where they don't crack like other dish detergents. My hands are pretty senetive and before Dawn I'd have to use gloves so my hands wouldn't be cracking and bleeding. I absolutely love this and the price is great.
Sherrie L.
Wichita, KS
This is a great product. I like the fact that it makes doing dishes by hand so much easier. I love how it really cuts the grease better than product I've used.
I've had to use it on animals that got into to grease. Not only did i feel safe in using it on them, but it was safe.
Not only have i used it on dishes and pets, but I've also used it as a degreaser on clothes. It worked great.
So it also saved me money from buying other products.
I would rate this as a five star product and one that every house hold should keep stocked.
Erin M.
Woodbury, NJ
This is my family's go to for dish soap. It removes hard grease residue of my dishes with no need to scrub. The original doesn't smell bad at all but the scented versions are just as great.
Megan M.
Bangor, ME
Dawn is the tried and true dish soap in my house hold. I've tried other dosh soaps and no other ones can compare. Dawn not only works on dishes but also makes a great stain remover, and is very useful for anyone that likes to make your own cleaners. I use it for my dishes and for all my pintrest diy cleaners. I would recommend to anyone, and will continue to use this as my main dish soap.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
This is the only dish soap i use! i love that a portion goes to helping save wildlife, but make sure that when you buy a bottle with the wildlife on it you actually go on line and register it or else that $1 does not go to them! this product is not only great on dishes, but also for getting grease stains out, you can use it to wash you car and its works great as a flea shampoo for pets!
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Dawn is the one and only detergent that I will use. I was brought up in a household that only purchased Dawn and it has been instilled in me to do the same. My mom always made sure she purchased the one with antibacterial included. I love Dawn and would not imagine using any other detergent to clean my dishes with. The various smells that they are coming out with are awesome. I really enjoy using the one with soaking powers and one that has bleach in it as well. Dawn your the best, thanks for making my dish washing chores enjoyable
Jennifer B.
Auburn, NY
I don't ever waste my money on other soap! I've tried a few brands and none ever compare to Dawn. Other brands may be cheaper, but they won't cut through grease nearly as well as Dawn.

It's concentrated, so you only need a bit. With other brands you'll need a lot more to do the same amount of dishes.

I always buy the blue colored one- the original scent- but I know the green colored one- the apple scent- smells awesome.

I have sensitive skin, by the way, and have never had a reaction to Dawn.

I highly recommend this soap.
Sara'Ann H.
Waskom , Tx
This is a classic soap that has been around for years. For as long as I can remember every one in my family has always had a bottle of dawn by the sink. Not only is it gentle on the skin but it gets our dishes clean, cleans our hands, and we also use it to clean our pets time to time to if they get really dirty. This is one of the best hand soaps on the market. It is worth every penny.
Felicia B.
Utica, NY
I love Dawn, it's literally the ONLY dish soap I use. I will go to every store that's local to get it before I'd even consider buying another brand. I've NEVER had a issue with Dawn. It's sensitive enough that it doesn't hurt my hands, but strong enough that it fights right through the grease and everything on dishes. My father who loves to play around with grease and nasty stuff on vehicles and come in looking more greasy black than anything uses Dawn to wash up and it all comes right off - even normal washing soap doesn't do that!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?