BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Tricia B.
Worcester , MA
 This dish washer liquid is awesome .  It removes the food particles off my plate very fast.  I also use it to clean my make up brushes ( only the one with the bird on it ).
Laura E.
I've used Dawn dish soap for years and loved ot from day 1. Cuts grime and grease better than any other on the market. Very effective and I recommend it to everyone.
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use it for so much more than dishes. I tend to spill food all over myself when I eat (as bad as my three year old) and this always gets the stains right out!
Stephanie N.
Love this dish soap! I wash dishes a lot and this isn't drying on the hands at all. It has a nice clean scent and works hard to get off any residue on pots and pans.
Carm H.
Murray, UT
This is the best for your dishes. I used to use a different brand but since using this product my dishes are cleaner and it really gets rid of the grease. Its great!
Celine V.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. Leaves my dishes looking like new and DOES NOT have a strong sent that stays in the dishes, so that's a plus.
Savannah T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used this for years! I purchase the large sizes from costco! It's inexpensive and does the job! I have used other brands but I find myself going back to Dawn!
Erin B.
celebration , FL
The smell is great, and my dishes are always super clean. I also use it when I mop my floors and it works wonders! But i think I appreciate the fact that it’s so gentle, you can clean animals with it.
Cassy B.
Maryville, TN
Dawn is the best dish soap there is. There is a reason its been around so long. Its great for washing greasy dishes and it is gentle enough to wash your pets in too.
Mary M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used Dawn dish soap for years. The original has a nice smell (as do most of the scented ones). I usually buy the largest bottle and it lasts me a while. If I soak pots and pans it does an awesome job pre cleaning!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?