BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
Dawn is such an amazing soap! I really feel like my dishes are really clean after using it. I also really love the scent! I'm a makeup artist so I often have dirty brushes to clean after clients. I mix 1/4 cup dawn and 1/4 vinegar with hot water. It literally melts the foundation and makeup off of my brushes. I also use dawn to clean my beauty blenders. It works like a charm.
Alexia S.
I don't use this soap for dishes, I mainly use it to wash my dog and I love it! It keeps the fleas and ticks away and she's super clean. It also leaves her coat soooooo soft and not greasy-looking! It's not over-drying so I make sure to wash her twice with it and then a scent shampoo. Seriously feel like this makes a huge difference because she hasn't had any fleas or ticks!
Sarah P.
delaware
Dawn is the only dish washing liquid I will use. My grandmother and my mother used it also. It is effective and works quickly on the greasiest items. Smells wonderful and is affordable.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
This Dawn dishwashing liquid is my absolute favorite! I have tried many many other brands but u always go back to this kind! It works SO GREAT! It's a really reliable brand that has been around for a very long time! It gets my dishes really clean & I don't need to use a ton. The smell is really nice as well. I definitely recommend this to everyone. I will continue to use this kind!
April B.
Cleveland, TN
Truly the best dish soap ever made! Cuts grease like no other and gets dishes really clean. Add to a spray bottle with some vinegar and baking soda and it's an all purpose cleaner. I have used it to clean my car interior, stains on carpet, soap scum in the shower and even hard to clean ovens.
Kristin L.
If you need a dish soap to clean a tough mess, this is one of your best bets. It doesn't have a nice, pretty smell, but it gets the job done quickly. I've noticed it;s gotten a little harder to find at my grocery store, but I'm not sure why. That's the main reason I switched. If you can find it, then it's worth a try. I also like that they help clean animals after oil spills.
Lisa J.
Sunrise, FL
Love love love this dish soap and it gets the job done!! Also great for whites or stains in clothes with a little peroxide!! All around product for the household daily jobs or chores!!
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
I'm obsessed with my dishes. I am that mom who never thinks they're clean enough. Dawn is the only dish soap that leaves everything feeling clean enough for me. I prewash all my dishes by hand with Dawn. It gets all the grease and residue off. Then I was my dishes in the dishwasher with a tab that includes Dawn. I feel like the heat helps sanitize with the Dawn too. Only way I feel like the dishes get truly clean
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
Dawn! That is the dish washing soap I use all the time. I find that it cleans better than the next leading brand! Even the toughest food, grease, oil, etc. is no match for the power of dawn. My family always gets the blue one. I'm not sure if there are differences in the colors, but if there is, I think mine may be the original then. I can trust dawn to do a great job and do as it says. I can trust that anything I washed with this soap is clean, fresh, and smelling great! I wouldn't trade it for the world :)
Crystal O.
Brooklyn , MD
Only dish liquid that I buy. Great for washing dishes and cutting through grease and grim on pots and pans! Also a great soap for washing dogs and getting rid of fleas. Best use i ever had on a dog was when my puppy ran under the car and was covered in car grease, couldnt get it off him until I bathed him with dawn!! From then on always wash my fur babies with Dawn, even the vet agrees!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?