BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
This is my favorite dish soap because of how thick it is. I use it on my dishes and it lasts a long time, but I also bath my dog with it and it's works just as well.
L. D.
I love Dawn! It's the only dish soap I purchase.Works on greasy dishes quickly! No long soaking, just mix with hot water and you dishes practically can themselves.
Karen L.
Stick with the classic and it works great. I love the other scents to if dawn but I keep coming back to the old standby. Works great smells great and priced great.
Jasmine F.
Atlanta , GA
So many household uses. I even use it to shine and gently clean my wedding ring/band. It's tough on grease like no other and you can grab it at Dollar Tree stores.
Ashley S.
This is the only dishwashing liquid that I will purchase. I often hand wash items (mostly travel cups) so it is important that I have something that doesn’t dry out my skin. Even though this does not specifically say that it is good for moisturizing, it does a lot better of a job of not stripping your skin than other brands that are supposed to moisturize your skin. Also, it cleans dishes very well. It washes away dirt and grim and leaves your dishes feeling super clean.
megan m.
this is the only dosh soap I will buy. it doesn't take alot to get the job done. I can always count on dawn blue to get the tough food off my pots/pans and dishes.
Emily M.
Brooklyn , NY
Nothing cuts grease better than this soap. I always buy the bulk size and refill my smaller bottles. Doesn't leave that slimy feeling rinses clean and smells great
Vanessa M.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap! It smells great, isn't super concentrated and gets the job done. Not that expensive either and gets the tough stains out in my dishes.
Claudia R.
Round Lake
I don't use a dishwasher, I prefer to hand wash all my dishes and I am always satisfied with the results of this soap. It leaves the dishes clean with no residue
Evelyn M.
Tampa , FL
I was always a loyal Palmolive user until I became more money savvy. Dawn went I said..go for it!! I've never used anything else. Dawn renewal is my favorite. Keeps my hands from drying out.(I have really sensitive skin). Plus it's really great on grease removal, one drop goes a really long way. So if saving money and having clean dishes is for you..This is it!! (And they always have coupons!!)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?