BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Aimee S.
The best, and I mean the best, dish liquid around! Hands-down this stuff is magic! They have tons of different scents and it works so good at everything! It gets off tough grease off of dishes, I get every stain out of my clothes with the original Dawn dish liquid from blood to grass stains to grease stains, and it is very soft on the hands! This stuff is awesome and I could not say enough about it!
Barbie S.
League City, TX
I've used Dawn for my entire adult time since leaving for college and I love how well it works. I only tried Palmolive because I got it from Influenster to try and my husband liked it so I bought more. I've always loved that Dawn gets the job done without a lot of soap and it has many other uses as well. I have used blue Dawn to strip our cloth diapers from our hard water minerals and ammonia and it works like a dream. Much better than buying a whole new fleet of fluff! My only Dawn beef is that is typically dries my hands out, but that's because I don't buy the cream kind. Small price to pay for clean dishes and versatility of uses. My sister in law made a stain remover from Dawn and baking soda and it works amazing!
April Y.
I like to use this on dishes and for washing my baby's bottles. It's very soft and gentle. Doesn't have a soapy smell to it. It's very subtle and smells nicer than other soaps. It leaves my skin soft too. Plus a little of this and it's already so soapy which I like because I don't need to use so much product. I even wash my makeup brushes with this kind of soap. It's great for literally everything.
Cynthia D.
Russellville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! It works so well. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. And of course, again I buy this product at WalMart. And it has a very good scent.
Erica Q.
Very affordable about 99 cents at your local store. I like that this bottle does last a long time because you basically just need one squeeze of this soap. It lather ups real bubbly plus its good at removing grease and food crust on your dishes. Also it doesn't dry my hands out either after hand washing dishes. I also like to use it to scrub my sidewalk and drive way once a year and it works too.
brittany s.
Selma, AL
This is the only dish soap that actually gets the Grease off the first time. Iv tried other things that compared to it, but I have never had anything work as well with my dishes.
Maddy M.
Long Beach, CA
There's something about Dawn dish soap that puts my mind at ease when using. I remember the commercials when the oil spill happened, I purchased so many bottles (call me a sucker, but I believe I helped out!) I love the original smell and how soft my hands feel when using. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes, I mix a little with olive oil and my brushes get a great clean and the bristles are just as soft as when I bought them! This also cuts the grease off my dirty dishes so effortlessly (it's intended purpose). Always recommend...
Kallen S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love classic Dawn dishwashing liquid. At home, my mom has a scrubby brush that she pours dishwashing liquid into to wash pots and pans, and she has always used Dawn! I honestly don't even pay attention to the price. I feel like Dawn is just a household staple. I also love that they partner up to help animals affected by oil spills! Philanthropy is important to me in a company, and I'm happy that they made that a priority long before it started being a trend. They seem like a good family company and they produce some darn good soap.
Megan M.
Bangor, ME
Dawn is the tried and true dish soap in my house hold. I've tried other dosh soaps and no other ones can compare. Dawn not only works on dishes but also makes a great stain remover, and is very useful for anyone that likes to make your own cleaners. I use it for my dishes and for all my pintrest diy cleaners. I would recommend to anyone, and will continue to use this as my main dish soap.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is my number one dish liquid detergent and sense I do not have a dishwasher its the only thing I use to clean my dishes. This is super tough on grease yet easy on my hands to where they don't crack like other dish detergents. My hands are pretty senetive and before Dawn I'd have to use gloves so my hands wouldn't be cracking and bleeding. I absolutely love this and the price is great.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?