BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Lacy H.
Cleburne
There ia absloutely nothing better to use. A little goes a long way its probably the best soap to use. It even helps get your pets clean. Whats better than that?
Lindsay L.
Washington
Only dish soap I will ever buy. Not only do I use it for dishes but for cleaning, bug repellant/killer, stain remover and so much more!! Magic in a bottle!
Jena B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is my go-to soap I use it for everything. It lasts a while when you're washing your dishes and I also use it for stains on clothes and cleaning the bathtub.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
This is so soft and nice. My dishes stay clean and the hard food to wash off comes off with this! Leaves your hands soft and it's worth it and not that expensive
Alleigh H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have used nothing but Dawn dish soap my entire life. My mom used it and now I use it. A little goes a long way unlike other dish soaps that run out of your sponge like water. This is a hard working soap that can clean almost anything (not just dishes). I had a black grease stain from my car on my dress shirt and used dawn soap and an old toothbrush to get it out; worked like a charm. I also use this soap to clean my shower/bathtub; it cuts right through the soapscum and grime better than any tub cleaner and scrubbing bubble product. Basically if you have a greasy or oily mess this stuff will clean it with ease.
Katrina J.
Tahlequah, OK
We've always been a dawn family! As long as I can remember. Never have a film or waxy coating left on dishes. They are always left sparkling clean & grease free.
Terry G.
Middlebourne, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s the only brand of dish soap I’ll ever buy. Nothing comes close in comparison. Easy on my hands but touch on grease. Fresh clean scent is all my dishes need.
TaShyra G.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always buy the huge (gallon) bottle of Dawn at my local warehouse store and transfer some to a smaller bottle. My grandmother used Dawn, and so does my mom, and Dawn is the only thing I trust to clean my dishes. I don't need any fancy scents or formulas, just give me my original!

Besides the kitchen, we use Dawn for all sorts of things, from stubborn laundry stains to cleaning my delicate nail stamping supplies. I trust its cleaning power, and always have.
Amanda B.
Centerville, IA
I love using Dawn Dish Soap. It suds up really well and I do not have to use a lot of it. I would say I use about a tsp. each time I do a full sink of dishes. I never have to soak before I begin washing either. The Dawn dish soap breaks down tough grease and burnt areas. I do a lot of cooking, so that means a lot of dishes. I always reach for Dawn to get the job done. They also donate to save wildlife which is another reason I always purchase Dawn. They are always there in the unfortunate event of an oil spill and lend a hand in saving wildlife. I recommend them 100% to get the job done at home and around the world.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I am a BIG fan of Dawn and have this exact bottle on my kitchen sink as we speak. There's nothing better! I don't have a dishwasher so this helps with greasy pots and pans. I don't even need to soak my dishes. I just run hot water and use this with my grooved sponge. It brings out the shine in my dishes. This stuff is worth the money and Dawn helps wildlife too. So a lil extra money goes along way for me and the animals!! Highly recommend this and very affordable!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back