BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Ashley W.
Collierville, TN
This will always be the only washing soap I will ever purchase. I am confident that my dishes are clean, geese free, and safe for my family.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , MD
Mega Parent Expert
This is my go to dish liquid. It's what my Mom used and it works great. The smell is nice but not to overpowering. It also makes great suds.
Jacqueline G.
Rio Rico, AZ
Dawn is amazing all you really need for your dishes I mean if you want your money's worth this is it. I only use it and it last a long while
Allison W.
Trumann, AR
My parents used this when I was growing up to wash our dishes, so I have continued that & it is what I used to wash my dishes!! It's great!!
Tracy C.
Richmond, KY
I use Dawn Original not only for dishes but also as a stain remover for my clothes. I've yet to meet a stain it won't get out of my clothes.
Emily B.
Mega Parent Expert
I love dawn! Such a great soap! So much better than any other brand out there! Great smells, great quality!!! I love using dawn at my house!
Alicia S.
Greencastle, IN
This is the best for grease. It doesn't take much to get a load of dishes done. Not to mention all of its other great, nonconventional uses!
Ashton H.
Love the original Dawn, will not let any other dish soap into my house! Cuts through oily greasey pots and pans as well as smelly dog coats!
Rachel B.
Amarillo, TX
Why mess with the original? There's a reason it still sells, it still works! Great for dishes along with a lot of other things surprisingly!
Angie J.
Macomb, MI
Tried many and finally found one that cuts through grease and leaves my dishes clean. It's gentle on your hands too. Love my Dawn dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?