BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Karin S.
Glendale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great multi purpose household product. It's wonderful on greasy, caked on dishes. Doesn't dry out my hands either. Also a wonderful addition to a DIY makeup brush cleaner.
Casandra K.
Ooltewah, TN
Original Dawn is great for getting your dishes clean, but my family uses it for so much more than that!
1) Original Dawn is biodegradable, so we use it for cleaning everything when we're camping- from dishes to clothes to bodies. We don't have to worry about the environmental impact of just tossing used water into the woods.
2) It's great for bubbles! Big foamy bath-time bubbles and bubble liquid. Makes sturdy bubbles that last a long time.
3) Original Dawn is great for washing pets. We have given all of our pets (dogs, cats, and birds) baths with Dawn, and it gets them clean without stripping too much of the natural oils that make fur and feathers shine. It even gets rid of skunk smell!
Alyssa C.
Best dish soap I've tried, works great to get oil off dishes. Doesn't leave the dishes feeling oily or anything. Very good at getting the dishes clean and ready to eat on.
Elexis S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Absolute favorite soap to buy because i love how it fights grease and it gets my dishes spotless. I will forever buy dawn. I even started using once a month as a hair wash😎
Addie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best dish soap I've ever used. I hate using any other brand or scent. The smell is left clean and refreshing. I of course rebuy and would recommend to anyone.
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
I love Dawn Dish Soap! Not only does it smell nice, it doesn't feel greasy on your hands or your skin when you are washing dishes. On the off chance my dishwasher is out of commission, my Dawn dish soap and my sponge are my two best friends. There's not streaky residue and the soap washes right off after washing. Another big plus for this soap is that it is very pet friendly. If I ever need to give one of my kittens a bath (they're too small for other cat shampoos) I use this dish soap and it is just as effective.
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
Dawn you have saved me again!

Okay so this is my experience, I needed to get out a stain and didn't want to spend money on a stain remover, I had spilt wine on my white shirt and needed to get it out. I did some experimenting and mixed in an empty bottle a cup of dawn, 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 4 tablespoons of baking soda and filled the rest up with water. I applied my dawn concoction to the shirt and brushed with a toothbrush I had and let it sit 1 hour. I washed the shirt as normal and voila! the stain is gone, now I must make a disclaimer that even though this concoction worked for me it may not always work for others, but ever since then I only buy dawn for all my grease-fighting needs!
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA
Great for cleaning dishes as well as an array of other things. I had colored my sons hair with a semi-permanent hair dye and accidentally got some coloring on the wrong part of his hair so I took some regular Dawn dish liquid and gently rubbed the color out of his hair (his hair is long down the center and buzzed along the sides - which is where I got the coloring at). It truly worked like a charm and removed it perfectly! I love Dawn - it's truly one of the best, strongest yet gentle soaps available for cleaning.
Jennifer F.
I have 3 little boys! It seems like when my oldest one comes home from school that his jeans always have grass stains on his jeans! It literally looks like he gets on his knees and his friends drag him across the ground! I would just wash them and it wouldn't come out so I put Dawn on the stains and scrubbed it and then soaked them for about an hour and when I got the out the stain was completely gone! I have even used it on jeans already washed and it still cleaned them! So it is used for many things in my house!!
Taylor R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Literally nothing out there can compare to this soap. Worth the money and the tiniest amount cleans like nothing else ever could. You can literally see it cut through grease
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?