BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Kaycee B.
This is the only dish soap we buy. It works awesome and cleans dishes very well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I purchase this at Walmart or shopko.
Jennifer A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love how effective it was and left my dishes clean. Another little trick it has which I love is that if your little pet has a flea problem it’s gentle to the animal but kills those fleas!
Leandra v.
Perris, CA
I love that this dish soap works on more than just dishes. I use it on stains, to clean my makeup brushes, and other things that don't come off with a normal soap.
Stacey P.
Lakeland, FL
Love this dish soap especially its safe to wash my dogs with helps kill fleas smells Wesome and is very concetrate so you only need a litylw bit and it cleans alot
Miranda L.
Dodge, NE
Dawn dish soap cleans my dishes like no other. The product is very concentrated and uses very little per sink washing. This product is available at many locations.
Kelsey L.
This is my favorite dish soap. You can never go wrong with dawn. It helps get the toughest grease stains on dishes and leaves them smelling clean. It's worth the price.
megan m.
this is the only dosh soap I will buy. it doesn't take alot to get the job done. I can always count on dawn blue to get the tough food off my pots/pans and dishes.
Kate T.
Kokomo, IN
My mom has passed this down as a must have in any kitchen. The best on dishes and the best on your hands. I love the tiny bottle of soap for travel, so convenient.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
This is so soft and nice. My dishes stay clean and the hard food to wash off comes off with this! Leaves your hands soft and it's worth it and not that expensive
Jeneca L.
I don't buy any other dish soap. I use it to wash dishes and my animals . It's the only thing I buy m it works so good gets rid of any grease u put it up against
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart