BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Miranda L.
Dodge, NE
Dawn dish soap cleans my dishes like no other. The product is very concentrated and uses very little per sink washing. This product is available at many locations.
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Along with using this soap to wash dishes, it is great to wash makeup brushes with! It’s fantastic and gets the job done for a great price! I highly recommend this.
Michelle F.
Richwood, WV
Grease is no problem when using dawn dish washing liquid! This is the product I turn to the most for the cleanest dishes. Also, it works wonders on pots and pans.
julie h.
claremore
It fits cuts through grease and set foods quickly and efficiently. I also use this on my dog as his shampoo. It's gentle on his skin but cleans and refreshens him.
Kaycee B.
This is the only dish soap we buy. It works awesome and cleans dishes very well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I purchase this at Walmart or shopko.
Kaitlyn L.
State college, PA
Best soap on the market. Gets tough grease and oils out of my pans and leaves them clean and not greasy. Only thing is that your hands dry out when you wash dishes
L. D.
I love Dawn! It's the only dish soap I purchase.Works on greasy dishes quickly! No long soaking, just mix with hot water and you dishes practically can themselves.
Emily M.
Brooklyn , NY
Nothing cuts grease better than this soap. I always buy the bulk size and refill my smaller bottles. Doesn't leave that slimy feeling rinses clean and smells great
Jasmine F.
Atlanta , GA
So many household uses. I even use it to shine and gently clean my wedding ring/band. It's tough on grease like no other and you can grab it at Dollar Tree stores.
megan m.
this is the only dosh soap I will buy. it doesn't take alot to get the job done. I can always count on dawn blue to get the tough food off my pots/pans and dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?