BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
This soap is not only good for washing hands. you can use it for literally everything my mom used to use it in the beginning of summer so our dogs wouldn't get fleas. I don't know why that worked but they didn't get fleas! also this soap is my favorite because I always got stuck with dish duty. if you've ever used this product then you know how well grease comes off if you use this. I definitely recommend this product!
Lisandra V.
I've always used this dish soap. When I decide on switching it up, I end up switching back! It's just simply the best. From scent to overall cleaning power, I just can't get enough of this soap.
Whitney M.
Fort Worth, TX
I've used the cheap stuff before and it's just that-- cheap. You have to use twice as much to clean those greasy dishes. We switched back to Dawn and won't be switching brands anytime soon. Great smell, gets dishes clean, rinses clean without residue, and is a good price. Do yourself a favor and skip the less expensive brands and go straight to Dawn. Oh, and can be used for many things other than dishes.
Destinee M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite dish soap! It Smells awesome, and it's very affordable!
We purchased this at Walmart. This is the kind we have always used and I definitely recommend it to others.
Tiffany H.
Long lasting, and works great! I use this to clean most anything, including my makeup brushes. It is formulated to break down oils and break up grit, so it works amazingly to clean out the buildup in my makeup brushes. I just run a sink of hot water with this soap and let my brushes soak for about 10 minutes. Then I'll rub the brush on the palm of my hand for 30-60 seconds, and voila! All nice and clean.
Nafisa S.
Jamaica
The soap is good and it doesn't leave my hands dry on the days I decide to quickly clean things up without gloves. I also support the move that this company goes forthwith on saving the animals.
Lindsey L.
Falling Wtrs, WV
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Dish is by far the best dish cleaner...it cleans everything with just a drop. I use to get off brand cheap liquid but I was going through so much and not even really saving anything so I started using dish and I feel in love,you barely have to use any to wash your dishes,it is tough on grease and stuck on food;it can clean off anything. I recommend to any household especially one with kids.
Megan P.
Plymouth, MN
I am not incredibly picky about my dish soap but this Dawn Original Scent makes my dishes nice and clean. I've also tried the Dawn dish soap with Olay hand softening and I enjoy that kind as well. One tip I recommend for keeping the shower squeaky clean is to combine dawn original dish soap with white vinegar in a sponge wand. You can use it while you're in the shower and your shower will always be clean.
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love the basic Blue (without the bleach). I like to keep this on hand, because it is safe for animal coats, if my dog gets into something greasy...you know, the greasy stuff that you just can't imagine what it is, but you HAVE to get if off of the dog before it gets on your sofa!? Yeah, it can safely get it out! I use the other options on my dishes and for household cleaning and of course the dishes.
Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
This is the only dish soap I will use, it's affordable and gets dishes clean with a lot less elbow grease on my part. For stubborn dishes I soak them in hot water with some Dawn for a few hours.

This dish soap also has a million other uses around the house - that is another reason I will always keep buying it. You can mix it to make an awesome carpet stain remover. Use it to get crayons and markers off of surfaces, Use a small amount on your dog as an effective flea bath... I could go on and on. Google uses for Blue Dawn Dishsoap and you'll be blown away!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?