BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Annette G.
kissimmee
Dawn is the one my favorites. My dishes come out so clean especially when I have greasy dishes or pots and pans. It really does the job. I usually use the original scent and have tried other scents as well.
Jessica L.
Sikeston, MO
This is a dish soap I always buy. Keeps my dishes clean and sanitized for my family. Can always use this for other cleaning tasks around the house this stuff is versatile and got the price you can't beat it
Alex B.
Riverside
Works really good get out a lot of Greece it’s a good value and it’s affordable for your home I buy it at Target all the time nope does not disappoint works really good yes I would recommend it to everyone
Kyra D.
Portsmouth, OH
Dawn is the best in my opinion! I will never buy a different dishwashing liquid. Not only does it clean dishes effectively, but you can also use it to remove grease from other things such as clothing and furniture!!!
Janisa Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish soap I buy. It is worth the dollar or more extra than the other brands. It cleans so well. If there is grease, it cuts right through it and doesn’t leave a residue. I also use this on my clothes if there is a grease/oil stain. I rub some Dawn Original on the stain and then put it in the wash and it comes right out. I won’t use any other scent of Dawn because I don’t think it works as well as this original does.
Kasey B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
There is just no dish detergent that works the way the original Dawn does. It smells clean, the dishes are clean. There’s never any greasy buildup as it literally cuts through the grease. My hands do not feel bad after washing either. Just all around, A++ dish detergent.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If dawn isn't part of your kitchen, you're doing it wrong! It's the more expensive dish soap but worth every penny! It keeps your sponge full of suds as you're washing dishes. It's also multi purpose. I have 3 kids and it is a great stain remover. My husband used to fish on a boat, and it helps get that nasty bait smell out! Have pets? Give them a bath in dawn to help kill fleas!
Chereece S.
Carmichael, CA
This soap is the best. I found my cat Simba when he was a kitten and he was covered in fleas. We used this soap on him and it killed them instantly. Dawn gets rid of oils, grease, fleas and probably more.
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is an amazing soap. It cleans really fast and gets rid of the germs. Its not harmful to anyone with sensitive skin and is safe for pets. We use it to wash our dogs along with our hand wash dishes.
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This brand can always be trusted. I refuse to use any other brand because this works the best and you can always count on it fighting tough greasy pots and pans without having to soak for long or scrub a lot.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?