BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Bailey G.
Saint James, MN
I absolutely love this soap!! It is my holy grail for cleaning! No other brand of dish soap compares to dawn in my opinion. It is so tough on dirt, grease and any other pesky stAins. I love mixing this with vinegar and baking soda and hot water for an ultimate cleaner. I will repurchase this product over and over again!
Rebecca S.
Aberdeen, MD
I love dawn soap. Dawn soap is the only dish soap I will use. Dawn soap fights the grime and grease off dishes. I also use Dawn soap on my stained clothes to help lift the stain off my clothes. The smell isn't overpowering but always leaves everything smelling nice. I definitely recommend dawn soap to all my friends :)
Fallon P.
West Richland, WA
This is perfect for me. I have sensitive skin and an allergy to bleach so the original scent seems to cause no problems. Better yet, it eats up grease. I have used a lot of different brands in the hopes of finding ones that aren't so harsh and dawn succeeds in being gentle and eater of grease. Now I use no other brand.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Dawn is the absolute best dishwashing soap that is on the market at this present time. It not only cuts through grease at lightening speed, it does wonders to a person's hands. Take a look at what it has done to save all the marine life from all the filth in the ocean, oil and such! Dawn also has a very pleasant scent.
Aleshia B.
rockmart, GA
I like this one of all dawn cause you can wash your dishes as well as kittens when needed before can use flea and tick cat shampoo. It got that great lather that I like. I like when soap lathers really good on it on. I would buy this product again. It a great product for those who want to wash dishes or small animals.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
This is my go to dish soap. It cuts through tough grease and grime to clean messy pots and pans quickly and without too much effort. I also use it to hand wash all our baby bottles. It kills germs and removes the formula residue and buildup. It smells good and isn't harsh on your hands. I would recommend this product.
Susanne C.
South Euclid, OH
This stuff is a classic. My parents used it when I was growing up and I now use it as an adult. It cuts grease and has great cleaning power. You don't have to use a large amount to get a sink full of dishes washed. It's great at cleaning pots and pans, also. Dawn, in my opinion is the best when it comes to dish soap.
Shelby D.
Marksville, LA
I would never use any other dish liquid! Dawn cuts grease, lasts a long time,and has so many other uses! It was used after the Gulf oil spill to clean birds that were covered in oil and I use it to wash my dogs because it cleans while being gentle. I use it to wash vehicles and Windows because it dries without spots.
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is the only dish soap that I will buy. It's great as a dish soap but I use it to clean many other things as well, such as pretreating stains on messy baby clothes, on the carpet, mixed with vinegar to clean the bathtub. And my favorite thing is that they donate to help animals. Will continue to buy this product.
Brianna T.
Pulaski, VA
Dawn is the only brand I recommend for dish soap. I've tried many different brands but Dawn is the only one that truly cleans my dishes. There are some brands that may be slightly cheaper but the quality is not nearly as good as Dawn. I'd rather pay a little more for good quality. Will definitely recommend to others.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?