BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Katie W.
Arlington, VA
There is simply no other dish soap our family uses. From the classic cleansmell to the guaranteed results this product is the best household cleaner to get the job done on the toughest dirty dishes
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
I'll start off by saying I'm a straight up PalmOlive fan. Never cared for most dish soaps. Dawn really did great with this one; most of the grease and gunk was off my dishes within 5 minutes of soaking with this product and hot water. The suds didn't get too high, and the consistency is like something you'd find in a hotel shampoo packet. However, if you can over look those two things then this is a great dish soap.
Erica G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Generally this is the best dish soap around. It does a great job of cleaning dishes and many other things. I like that it is so multipurpose. It is also a bit more expensive than other dish soaps.
Emma B.
San Diego, CA
I love this brand!!!! I've tried others and there's nothing like it. if you don't do the dishes right away, it doesn't matter if you leave them overnight, just sprinkle dawn and soak in water and tomorrow morning you don't even have to use more soap or even scrub the dishes you really just need to rinse! it's amazing PLUS I love their efforts to help animals. any business towards animals or nature I support!!!!
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
Dawn Original dish soap is the ultimate dish soap for cutting leftover food and grease on your dirty dishes!!! I usually get this at Walmart, but they carry it at the dollar stores sometimes too I think. It is a product I would definitely recommend as a lifelong product to be loyal to and keeps my dishes happy and clean!!! I just prefer the Original Dawn but it comes in many other frangrances and colors too!!!
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
This soap is not only good for washing hands. you can use it for literally everything my mom used to use it in the beginning of summer so our dogs wouldn't get fleas. I don't know why that worked but they didn't get fleas! also this soap is my favorite because I always got stuck with dish duty. if you've ever used this product then you know how well grease comes off if you use this. I definitely recommend this product!
Jenna A.
Ankeny, IA
Dawn dish soaps really gets all the dried on gunk left on dirty dishes off in an ease! No scrubbing gunk off the plates for 10 minutes it really gets in clean in less than a minute!
Katie S.
Decatur, AL
My mom always used dawn and I never really understood why until I moved out. I tried lots of different types of soaps but I never felt the dishes were clean enough. Finally I went back to dawn and I'm happy I did. I just use the original because that's really all I need. It cleans away grease with amazing ease. If something is stuck on just put a little hot water and some dawn and it scrubs right away. I love it!
Destinee M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite dish soap! It Smells awesome, and it's very affordable!
We purchased this at Walmart. This is the kind we have always used and I definitely recommend it to others.
Lindsey L.
Falling Wtrs, WV
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Dish is by far the best dish cleaner...it cleans everything with just a drop. I use to get off brand cheap liquid but I was going through so much and not even really saving anything so I started using dish and I feel in love,you barely have to use any to wash your dishes,it is tough on grease and stuck on food;it can clean off anything. I recommend to any household especially one with kids.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?