BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Kaila C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the key to clean makeup brushes. I’ve never experienced a reaction but it cleans them all so well and takes out all pigment from makeup left on the brushes.
Janna J.
Marion, IA
I love this product for a couple of reasons! First it makes washing the dishes easy, second, I love the work they do with animals. You really cant beat it. The last reason I love this product is because of its work with FLEAS! I have to admit, as long as I have had my animals I have NEVER had to deal with fleas and they have always been on flea medication. One week I went on vacation and the baby'sitter forgot to give my poor puppy her flea medication and while mingling with other dogs caught the bug. I was HORRIFIED! I ran to the store, purchased dawn gave the dog a good rub down and comb and it killed EVERYONE of those suckers. WHO KNEW?!
Jennie K.
Blue Bell
If it’s good enough for baby ducks, it’s good enough for me. It does its job and removes grease and grime and is gentle on your skin. Mildly scented and refreshing.
Lauren S.
Broadway, VA
Love Dawn dish detergent! You only need a very little bit to cut a whole lot of grease! Actually saves you money because you don't need as much as the other brands.
Kristen C.
Tried and true! Great product! My whole family uses it and after experimenting with others after I moved out, I finally understand the importance of good dish soap!
Betti C.
Norwich, NY
Great product that I would recommend for people looking for a product that actually does what it says it does. Has a great scent and is a reasonably priced product.
Jasmine M.
Greensboro
Call me old fashioned but I love the original Dawn dish liquid. It's great for tough stains and grease. The smell is pleasant. There's nothing to not love about it.
Ayuleida P.
Plantation
I love this product is top good for washing dishes. It also helps you take care of your hands while keeping them moisturized. Cut the fat right away and keep custody times more than any other. I highly recommend it.
Lyra_Kimler K.
Redmond
This product is used in my daily life and works fantastic i have the giant refull boddle now and works great. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Nancy C.
This is the only dish soap that I'll ever use, it cuts grease better than any other dish soap, I use it for multiple purposes not just my dishes. Come in a variety of scents as well. When used to clean hands it leaves them really soft and smells lightly scented. Dawn has been used in my family for more than 20 years. The company is very trustworthy and honest. Good quality products too
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back