BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Lakendra G.
So someone brought another brand of dishwashing liquid into my home while grocery shopping for me while I was ill. Let me tell you I will never doubt the cleaning power of Dawn, ever. Having to use another brand was torture. I found myself using more than I did with Dawn. It just did not get the job done. I am forever sold on Dawn, no other dishwashing liquid can compare.
Heather B.
Pomona, IL
I love Dawn dish soap! It is the only dish soap I will use! It gets all the grease off my dishes easily. I know my dishes are clean whenever I use Dawn dish soap.
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Along with using this soap to wash dishes, it is great to wash makeup brushes with! It’s fantastic and gets the job done for a great price! I highly recommend this.
Chelsea C.
New London, CT
Only soap I'll use. Never anything else! Can also get the big bottle at Home Depot for way cheaper than Walmart or Target. This stuff works just plain and simple.
Kelsey L.
This is my favorite dish soap. You can never go wrong with dawn. It helps get the toughest grease stains on dishes and leaves them smelling clean. It's worth the price.
Vanessa M.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap! It smells great, isn't super concentrated and gets the job done. Not that expensive either and gets the tough stains out in my dishes.
Michelle V.
Victorville, CA
I am constantly washing bottles and dishes and this is the only dish soap that I trust and repurchase every time. Does an amazing job and gets the job done fast!!!
Kelly G.
Phoenix , AZ
I always buy dawn this works very good and i wont buy another brand not just yet. The smell is pretty good and the packaging is veet good its easy to hold and pour
Stacey P.
Lakeland, FL
Love this dish soap especially its safe to wash my dogs with helps kill fleas smells Wesome and is very concetrate so you only need a litylw bit and it cleans alot
Miranda L.
Dodge, NE
Dawn dish soap cleans my dishes like no other. The product is very concentrated and uses very little per sink washing. This product is available at many locations.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?