BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alana S.
Park Ridge, IL
The best soap for washing dishes. It gets everything off of the dishes and makes them look brand new. I don't use any other kind of dish soap.
Caitlin W.
Newport News, VA
I love Dawn so much. No other brand compares to Dawn. It has so many great fantastic uses including washing your dishes which it does so well.
Yvette R.
National City, CA
I use this dish soap because of it's ingredient's also because its environmental safe for pets and i love that. It cleans my dishes very well.
Terry T.
Saucier, MS
I've been using Dawn for many years it works better than any other dishwashing liquid I've ever tried. It' cuts grease The scent is very nice.
jenni s.
Findlay, OH
Best there is. Cleans dishes, cleans my make up brushes, kills fleas, cleans anything you want cleaned but gentle enough for my pets. Love it.
Ashley T.
Pensacola, FL
Thank ful for dawn cause I can wash my dishes and they will actually be clean and also when my 2 year old dog had bad flees this work miracles
Danielle E.
Arabi, LA
Ia always wash my dishes in Dawn dishsoap. Its concentrated and really does a great job getting all the grease of my dishes and pots and pans.
Liana S.
Alton Bay, NH
My go to dish soap. I also use it for stained clothes and a home made spider spray. Many many uses not just for your dishes. Tough but gentle.
Ashleigh N.
Elizabethton, TN
You can't go wrong with a classic. This does the job getting my dishes clean, and it does it at a great price. Store brands just can't compete
Blair K.
Kent, WA
Pinterest has so many uses for this product and it always has to be the blue kind. I just think its a great product that gets the dishes done.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?