BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Lakesha J.
Portage, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite go to detergent.... I always have and always will use this dish soap.... it seems to be the only soap that is soapy enough for me and actually cleans my dishes...
mary C.
Anchorage
I absolutely love this product,  I have been using it for at least 20 years!  it cuts through grease and stuck on grime like no other product I have ever tried.  dawn is the best
Keri C.
Vernon, TX
I grew up Using Dawn and I still use it now I use it to wash my hands at the sink I use it to wash my dishes. It's a great product and I feel safe knowing my dishes get clean
KRISTY P.
From washing dishes, pretreating grease, removing fleas from pets - Dawn's use goes beyond just washing dishes ! The concentrated form goes a loooooooong way ! Thanks Dawn !!
Faith M.
Bakersfield
Love this product it's my favorite. It smells good and washes away all the food stains plus it's my favorite color I get it at walmart for a good price not to expensive.
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish soap because it has great cleaning power and always gets the job done. I always use this because it smells good and its so inexpensive. Another good thing is that a lot comes in it so it lasts for awhile. I would recommend to buy.
Bethany P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love it, always my go to dishwashing soap. I like to go to Costco get the big bottle. Last me a very good while maybe about 1 month or more. A little really does go a long way.
Abbey H.
Jupiter
I've tried other brands of Liquid Dish Soap, but Dawn is always the soap I come back to.  It's a little more expensive than some of its competitors, but it's so worth the money.  It leaves my dishes clean and my hands soft!
Wendy C.
My favorite dish soap, as I've found alternative uses for it. For example, I adopted a fur baby who was infested with fleas, after doing my research I learned that Dawn's Original is gentle enough to give fur babies baths without damaging their fur, but also strong enough not only to get rid of the odors on stinky pets but also to kill fleas. I used this to keep fleas under control along with a flea comb from Amazon until we had our vet appointment. I would recommend for both greasy dishes, smelly and/or flea infested pooches.
Lindsey R.
Waipahu, HI
My mom has been using this ever since I was little, so it's only natural that I use the same now that I'm on my own. Cleans the dishes with ease and doesn't dry out my hands
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?