BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Linda R.
Brunswick
So many uses for Dawn dish detergent...you can get stains out of clothes, wash and rid your pet of fleas, get rid of gnats, clean with it and tons of other uses for it. It is a very useful product.
Marykay W.
Parkersburg, WV
I love dawn. I use it for many other household things.
It is also great to use to kill fleas on your pets too.
Gets grease out of clothes.
Works great to make homemade bubbles too.
Plus i believe it works with companies to donate to animals. Don't quote me on that last bit. Something about polar bears maybe? Also they donate lots of their product to help people clean sea creatures after oil spills. I buy and use nothing but dawn.
Karrie P.
Dawn will forever be my go to!! Not only because it does it's job so well, but because I can also use it on my pets and it doesn't hurt them!! It's a 2 in one product if you ask me!! LOVE dawn products!
Jamie Rose S.
Dawn dishsoap is pretty much a #cultclassic in the world kitchen cleaning supplies and that's for good reason because it works better than its competitors brands. Dawn can get even the greasiest and grimmest dishes clean, reducing the washing time in half. I also like that they have a variety of scents and formulas, so you have options when it comes to your dishes. I highly recommend dawn dishsoap of you're looking for an affordable quality soap that gets the job done!
Elizabeth H.
Corp Christi, TX
This stuff is the best! from removing stuck on food to getting out tough laundry stains this does it all. Well worth the price as it is useful for so many things.
Zuri R.
Edinburg , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
hubby's favorite soap/ he washes his work vehicle with dawn because it removed oil! , hes a truck driver for an oil filed rig company and he is picky about having a clean truck. I use it for my dishes and OMG! its so powerful, with very lil it goes a very long way. dinner for a family f 7 its a lot of dish washing and DAWN is amazing and a great helper to get the tough job get done ASAP is a very lil time frame. I BUY BULK SIZE AT SAMS club save more live better
Cindy E.
It's great for everything! Washing dishes, bathing the dogs, and cleaning the carpet. I tried to get another kind and hated it. I couldn't wait to finish that bottle so I could go back to the blue dawn
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I use great for cutting grease.

Makes dishwashing easy as 1,2,3....
A lil harsh on hands but gloves will help solve that.
Everyone should use dawn if you don't I just don't know why not.

Super suds so a little goes along way.
I highly reccomend this soap.

And let's not forget it is even used for animal rescue.
Kristin L.
Lenoir, NC
I used to swear by Dawn. It was the only detergent I would buy. However, within the last couple of years their formula seems to have changed. Suds don't last and it no longer cuts grease the way that it used to.

I no longer spend the extra money on Dawn when I can get another brand for cheaper that works just as well!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish soap. All you need is a little bit of it and it cleans perfectly! It's also good if you have sensitive skin. Because it doesn't break you out. Another plus is, it's very gentle on animals too. They used this soap to help cleanse the animals that were involved in the BP oil spill a while back.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?