BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Leah J.
Absolutely love this. I use it not only for my dishes but also on my laundry stains and carpets. I buy it at Family Dollar for around $2.50 and it's worth every dime. I will always use Dawn. It's works on everything and everyone should try it.
Tiffany V.
Wichita, KS
Perfect soap, not too sticky or slimy. It does the job on Grease. The smell isn't unbearable and it is a little pricey for the amount but I would recommend this soap to others. I use it to clean my trash can sometimes and it does pretty well.
Jenny C.
In our house, dawn is king! We literally have a small bottle by every sink and a bigger one in the shower. We have one by the laundry as well. My husband is a mechanic and his hands, gloves, hats and work clothes get covered in grease, grim and gunk! This is the only thing that can always get it out. Luckily most of his work clothes get washed by a company at work now, but I still use it to hand wash his gloves, hats, etc and they end up looking brand new! He can never get his hands clean using the gojo orange junk. Nothing stands up to the power of dawn!
Melissa V.
I really love using dawn... a little goes a long way. I'm not having to constantly run to the store to buy more dish soap. And leaves my dishes very clean and great to clean grease and oil.
Kimberlynn C.
Columbia , KY
Great for washing makeup brushes and sponges.. also great for killing fleas on any pet you have. I use it instead of flea shampoo and it is 1000x more effective without irritating my dogs skin...........
Amber S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use the blue Dawn dish soap because it is the original scent and good for animals. I use it with my rats bedding when I wash it in the laundry. It helps neutralize the urine scent.
Allison W.
Lehi, UT
My hands feel super dry after washing dishes. The scent is very strong and it makes me feel like the dish soap is pretty harmful to my hands. I always have to apply hand cream afterwards.
Katreena W.
Cynthiana, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love how clean it keeps my dishes and how easily it cuts through grease. Absolutely no cons. Love how some of the money goes towards helping animals that are victims of oil spills
April D.
Malden, MA
Dawn in the blue bottle, the original. A staple in our household along with many others. Not overly scented and works as a powerful cleaner for dishes, countertops, and the bathtub!
Brooke H.
Mifflintown , PA
Best thing ever!!!! I use this to tackle my dishes AND my husbands greasy work clothes. I also mix it with vinegar to clean my bathroom! I would buy stock in blue dawn for how much we use it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?