BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Miranda C.
Dawn is the best dish soap I have ever used. It cuts grease like no other and has other great household uses. I use this the help take the smell out of towels that have been left on the floor and as a pretreatment for stains. This is the only product that I have found that takes barium off of my scrubs and shoes (I'm an x-ray tech). I also love to use this when my hair is disgustingly greasy after long hot days. It strips the grease but doesn't leave my hair dry. I will always repurchase Dawn!
Erin B.
celebration , FL
The smell is great, and my dishes are always super clean. I also use it when I mop my floors and it works wonders! But i think I appreciate the fact that it’s so gentle, you can clean animals with it.
Celine V.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. Leaves my dishes looking like new and DOES NOT have a strong sent that stays in the dishes, so that's a plus.
Stephanie N.
Love this dish soap! I wash dishes a lot and this isn't drying on the hands at all. It has a nice clean scent and works hard to get off any residue on pots and pans.
Mary M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used Dawn dish soap for years. The original has a nice smell (as do most of the scented ones). I usually buy the largest bottle and it lasts me a while. If I soak pots and pans it does an awesome job pre cleaning!
Heather L.
HOUSTON, AR
A little bit goes a long ways which is great for our large family! I buy at bulk retailers and it lasts a long time. It's hard on grease but doesn't bother my hands.
Laura E.
I've used Dawn dish soap for years and loved ot from day 1. Cuts grime and grease better than any other on the market. Very effective and I recommend it to everyone.
Jackie F.
Kevil
Best dishwashing liquid there is. Fights greasy and hard stuck on foods. Washes grease right away leaving your dishes feeling clean without the slick greasy feel
Melissa F.
Dawn is the best detergent I have ever found. It’s gentle enough for my animals to bathe in and it duds up more than any others. Leaves dishes and hands very clean!
Kaila C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the key to clean makeup brushes. I’ve never experienced a reaction but it cleans them all so well and takes out all pigment from makeup left on the brushes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?