BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
DeAnna H.
Stanton, TX
This is the best makeup brush cleaner I have ever used! It's so cheap and cleans my brushes as good as any makeup cleanser I've ever bought as Sephora! If you're having trouble removing all the junk from your brushes I highly recommend trying Dawn original!
Marykay W.
Parkersburg, WV
I love dawn. I use it for many other household things.
It is also great to use to kill fleas on your pets too.
Gets grease out of clothes.
Works great to make homemade bubbles too.
Plus i believe it works with companies to donate to animals. Don't quote me on that last bit. Something about polar bears maybe? Also they donate lots of their product to help people clean sea creatures after oil spills. I buy and use nothing but dawn.
Cindy E.
It's great for everything! Washing dishes, bathing the dogs, and cleaning the carpet. I tried to get another kind and hated it. I couldn't wait to finish that bottle so I could go back to the blue dawn
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish soap. All you need is a little bit of it and it cleans perfectly! It's also good if you have sensitive skin. Because it doesn't break you out. Another plus is, it's very gentle on animals too. They used this soap to help cleanse the animals that were involved in the BP oil spill a while back.
Elizabeth H.
Corp Christi, TX
This stuff is the best! from removing stuck on food to getting out tough laundry stains this does it all. Well worth the price as it is useful for so many things.
Zuri R.
Edinburg , TX
hubby's favorite soap/ he washes his work vehicle with dawn because it removed oil! , hes a truck driver for an oil filed rig company and he is picky about having a clean truck. I use it for my dishes and OMG! its so powerful, with very lil it goes a very long way. dinner for a family f 7 its a lot of dish washing and DAWN is amazing and a great helper to get the tough job get done ASAP is a very lil time frame. I BUY BULK SIZE AT SAMS club save more live better
Kristin L.
Lenoir, NC
I used to swear by Dawn. It was the only detergent I would buy. However, within the last couple of years their formula seems to have changed. Suds don't last and it no longer cuts grease the way that it used to.

I no longer spend the extra money on Dawn when I can get another brand for cheaper that works just as well!
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
It really cuts through any grease and leaves a nice clean shine on plates and silverware. It's priced a little higher than most but it's worth it. You don't have to use too much because it's thick, a small amount will give a rich lather. Unlike cheaper brands, where they're watered down so you find yourself having to use more of it (you run out faster). You save money in the long run by buying a good quality dish soap like this one.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I use great for cutting grease.

Makes dishwashing easy as 1,2,3....
A lil harsh on hands but gloves will help solve that.
Everyone should use dawn if you don't I just don't know why not.

Super suds so a little goes along way.
I highly reccomend this soap.

And let's not forget it is even used for animal rescue.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
I personally don't see the greatness of Dawn, I grew up using it as it's all my parents would buy, It made me dislike doing dishes, it does not do a good job on cutting grease, I find it takes a lot of the soap to do half a sink full of dishes.

However, I do use it a lot when we have kittens, never failed they'd end up with fleas, and being too young to use normal flea medicine, the Dawn did help get rid of them , And I used it on the recent puppy I got until he was old enough to use normal flea meds on. But as for using it for my dishes, I don't use it for my dishes any more.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?