BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Melissa W.
Sahuarita, AZ
Not only cleans dishes better than any other dish soap I have used, but I also find myself substituting it for other cleaning products in my home! The power it has to remove grease and other stains makes it very useful to get out laundry stains and clean hard to remove gunk in the kitchen! (ps: a mixture of a small amount of Dawn, hydrogen peroxide, and hot water will clean ANYTHING!)
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
Of course it is the best dish soap you can use very strong and does what it says you can mix it and clean your floors or counters and everything and more with it
Angela M.
Valdosta, GA
I love Dawn and I use it to make bath and shower cleaner. It works so well! All you need is Vinegar, Dawn dish soap, and a Spray bottle from a dollar store.

First warm up about 12oz of white vinegar(about 1min) and pour into empty spray bottle. Then pour 12oz of Dawn into the bottle and gently shake to mix the two together(with top on, of course).

This lasts quite some time and a little goes a long way and leaves the shower and sinks shiny and clean with no scrubbing. Don't spray too much because it can get really soapy. There will be a vinegar smell, but it goes away and also works as a deodorizer.
Kelsey J.
My go to dish soap. It's also what I wash my super greasy hair with! Keep its oil free (for the most part) and I only have to wash my hair a couple times a week.
Becca H.
A few months back we ran out of Dawn liquid dish soap and since my husband was headed to the store I asked him to pick up some dish soap. Unfortunately, I didn't specify that it must be DAWN dish soap. He returned home in manly form with four bottles of some eco-friendly brand thinking I'd be thrilled. I gave it a try... actually four tries but I was never satisfied with the quality of the soap. I like something I can rely on and Dawn has always been consistent and of great quality. Recently I purchased the apple scented Dawn soap and I just love the fresh smell as well as the reliability of a great product.
Dawn G.
I may be kinda biased because my name is Dawn, but I seriously believe this is the best dishwashing detergent on the market. It cuts grease just like it says on the bottle. It gets your dishes squeaky clean.
Emily H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn. I love the variety and the scents. I have also used dawn when my kitten was a baby (4 weeks) when she had fleas seeing you cant use pet products on them till they are 12 weeks. It was recommended by the vet that we use dawn (citrus) and some lemon and give her a nice bath and sure enough it worked and killed the fleas. Now that she is bigger I use antibacterial dawn to wash all their kitty bowls and what not. I'm a life time dawn fan!
Megan M.
Woodland, CA
My family likes to joke that I should be a spokesperson for Dawn. I LOVE the stuff. I tried cheaper brands for a while in college because who wants to spend extra money on something as basic as soap? Turns out I save so much money using Dawn. I bought a huge container at Costco and haven't yet finished it (it's been 2 years!) You need so much less soap to get the grime off your dishes with Dawn than with other brands. My favorite part is how great it is for cleaning crock-pots and other dishes where the food gets caked on and stuck - soak it overnight in Dawn and you almost don't even have to scrub it!
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
No pointbin purchasing any other dish detergent in my opinion. And believe me I have and have always been nothing but dissapointed! Dawn is just the best! A little goes a very long way and it removes grease without using your own elbow grease! ;-) it smells great no better which of the scents you choose and it lathers perfect. I just can't say enough good about this product.
Ashly C.
Rinses clean, no spots. Always gets the gunk off. I bought it at kroger, there was a coupon. I can always find coupons online or on the kroger app. Pretty good value for what you get. Don't have to use much to get the job done. I always recommend to anyone who is around while I'm washing dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?