BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
jenni s.
Findlay, OH
Best there is. Cleans dishes, cleans my make up brushes, kills fleas, cleans anything you want cleaned but gentle enough for my pets. Love it.
Liana S.
Alton Bay, NH
My go to dish soap. I also use it for stained clothes and a home made spider spray. Many many uses not just for your dishes. Tough but gentle.
Kathy M.
Bristow, VA
Dawn Original is all that I buy. It is the best de-greaser out there smells and cleans the best! I have bought this product for over 20 years.
Jessie B.
Riverside, CA
This has always been my go to dish soap. It's affordable and the formula of the soap lasts long without having to use too much of the product.
Caitlin W.
Newport News, VA
I love Dawn so much. No other brand compares to Dawn. It has so many great fantastic uses including washing your dishes which it does so well.
Terry T.
Saucier, MS
I've been using Dawn for many years it works better than any other dishwashing liquid I've ever tried. It' cuts grease The scent is very nice.
Brenda G.
We love our Dawn dish soaps. We let soak up some of our pans when they have stubborn grease and burn food and it all comes clean the next day.
Alana S.
Park Ridge, IL
The best soap for washing dishes. It gets everything off of the dishes and makes them look brand new. I don't use any other kind of dish soap.
Ashley T.
Pensacola, FL
Thank ful for dawn cause I can wash my dishes and they will actually be clean and also when my 2 year old dog had bad flees this work miracles
Danielle E.
Arabi, LA
Ia always wash my dishes in Dawn dishsoap. Its concentrated and really does a great job getting all the grease of my dishes and pots and pans.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?