BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
December M.
Oxford
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Like the original. It's familiar. Used to seeing family use it. Good mellow scent. Cleans well and lasts a while. Sometimes think should make it in a form for a dishwasher too.
Haley M.
Decatur , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I tend to gravitate to Dawn, well, because it WORKS! I want a dish soap that is going to tackle the tough job for me and that's exactly what Dawn does. A little goes a long way too! Just a drop in a pot and fill it with water, let it soak for like a minute, maybe a little longer if it's something that is dried on or burnt, and then rub it out. Dawn does all the work for me and I barely have to do any scrubbing! I definitely recommend this dish soap to everyone, give it a try you'll love it !
Tricia B.
Worcester , MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
 This dish washer liquid is awesome .  It removes the food particles off my plate very fast.  I also use it to clean my make up brushes ( only the one with the bird on it ).
adri l.
fresno
This dish soap is amazing, i have been using this ever since i started doing dishes and i love it! i dont even have to soak my dishes in the sink before washing them.
Erica G.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my ultimate dishwashing liquid soap brand. I am a loyal Dawn purchaser because it works so well. I do not only use this on my dishes. It works amazingly as a flea killing shampoo! That is correct. I use it to bathe my animals, careful to keep it out of their eyes and noses, and it kills fleas almost instantly. The grease fighting action deteriorates the exoskeleton of the fleas, and that kills them. I also use this to break up grease stains on clothing. Great product at a great price!
Summer S.
Gets the job done on dishes and projects around the house. Don’t have to scrub forever and usually grins comes off quick. Prices is very affordable and great quality.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
I love Dawn! I do not have a dishwasher- so all of my dishes are washed by hand, and we typically do not eat out more than once a week, so that is a lot of dishes! Dawn smells great, does not dry my hands and really gets the job done. I have a bottle of the classic Dawn for standard washing, and I also purchase the 'Extra Strength' for dirty pans to avoid soaking them overnight! Dawn never leaves the nasty residue that some detergents can. Another tip, if you have a dog with oily fur (coonhounds, and other hound breeds sometimes suffer) Dawn is THE BEST for dog shampoo, cuts all that oil, and leaves them smelling clean. Love those multiuse products!
Erin B.
celebration, FL
The smell is great, and my dishes are always super clean. I also use it when I mop my floors and it works wonders! But i think I appreciate the fact that it’s so gentle, you can clean animals with it.
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use it for so much more than dishes. I tend to spill food all over myself when I eat (as bad as my three year old) and this always gets the stains right out!
Shannon m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This dawn ultra concentrated dish liquid is my go to dish liquid. Not only do I use this for my dishes but I also use it to clean my kitchen counters and appliances.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon