BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Katie M.
Garden City, MI
I always buy dawn it the best dish soap on the planet. Its great for tough grease and ive even used it on oil and makeup stains from my clothing!
Crystal G.
Love Dawn!! from the dishes to the dogs we use it! leave everything clean and very gentle on our hands!! love it!! wouldn't use any other brand!
Kelsi M.
The only dishwashing liquid I will use, the concentrate kind is my personal preference. I love the grease cutting ability and how sudsy it gets.
Samantha N.
Mokena, IL
I use this for everything!!

I make my own kitchen cleaner with dawn and a little white vinegar and water. works the best to get the stove clean.
Lisa M.
Tyrone, PA
I have hard water and dawn is the only dish detergent I can use that gives me suds. I only need a small amount to do a full sink full of dishes.
felicity h.
Greeneville, TN
This stuff always works super well. I love dawn products. this works really well. the smell is kinda plain. you don't need much. it does the job
Samantha M.
Whitesboro, NY
This stuff is better then any other dish soap I've used. And it cleans everything! I use it on white sneakers, furniture, kitchen surfaces, etc.
Jenna S.
Birmingham, AL
I love dawn because it always gets my dishes so clean. It also cuts away hard places that I have to scrub and cuts grease which is always a plus
Eva W.
Palo Alto, CA
Works just as a dish detergent should-- gets grease and tough stuck-on foods very easily, plus great value size! Would recommend and repurchase!
Stefanie B.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn liquid dish soap is awesome. It is so gentle and has so many multi purpose besides just washing the dishes. We even use it to wash our dog!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?