BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sarah C.
Love Dawn. Classic wonderful dish soap. A little goes a SUPER long way, the smell brings me back to childhood, & it makes the BEST bubbles!! Can't go wrong with Dawn.
Kelly F.
I don't think it gets much better than this dish soap. A little goes a long way, and it still provides that sudsy foam that fills up the sink and gets everything squeaky clean. Caked on, baked on, doesn't matter. This soap will seriously clean up any mess. It has also done wonders as a dog wash, believe it or not. It cleans and kills bacteria on our sensitive pup, without causing irritation. It kills any fleas or pests and keeps her fur clean and vibrant.
Jenny L.
This is by FAR the BEST product available in the market. It smells fantastic and absolutely does an amazing job! I will always use Dawn! Great price ping for an amazing product. Highly recommended to everyone
Brooke P.
Evansville, IN
Dawn dishwashing liquid is the only dish soap i will ever buy. It not only works great on greasy caked on dishes but its wonderful to clean with! Take a little bit of vinegar, water and dawn and shake it in a spray bottle and it will be the best bathtub cleaner youve ever used! I even use it to wash my messy puppies! Its amazing and the super concentrated formula lasts forever because you dont have to use too much. Its pet friendly, house friendly, and most of all its me friendly!
Tita G.
Salem, OR
This product is amazing. I would buy anything from dawn for dishing over anything! I do recommend this! It keep your dishes really clean and removes dirty stains!
Dawn H.
Ingleside, IL
Dawn has always been a staple in our household. Not only is it great on getting the dishes clean and doesn't leave grease behind, but it's also great to use if your dog gets slated by a skunk. I mixed Dawn, peroxide and baking soda together, layered my dog up, left it on for about 3-5 mins. then rinsed it off. It worked great! The skunk smell was gone!
Megan B.
I used this soap regularly while I was dorming in college. I was drawn towards this because my family used Dawn at home, and this particular product was reasonably priced. The formula is super thick and lathers nicely. I noticed that it made my dishes look and feel clean, although they weren't necessarily shiny. The scent is exactly what you think of when you think of soap. It just simply smells clean. I'd say this soap sufficiently does its job and is worth buying.
Melissa W.
Sahuarita, AZ
Not only cleans dishes better than any other dish soap I have used, but I also find myself substituting it for other cleaning products in my home! The power it has to remove grease and other stains makes it very useful to get out laundry stains and clean hard to remove gunk in the kitchen! (ps: a mixture of a small amount of Dawn, hydrogen peroxide, and hot water will clean ANYTHING!)
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
Of course it is the best dish soap you can use very strong and does what it says you can mix it and clean your floors or counters and everything and more with it
Angela M.
Valdosta, GA
I love Dawn and I use it to make bath and shower cleaner. It works so well! All you need is Vinegar, Dawn dish soap, and a Spray bottle from a dollar store.

First warm up about 12oz of white vinegar(about 1min) and pour into empty spray bottle. Then pour 12oz of Dawn into the bottle and gently shake to mix the two together(with top on, of course).

This lasts quite some time and a little goes a long way and leaves the shower and sinks shiny and clean with no scrubbing. Don't spray too much because it can get really soapy. There will be a vinegar smell, but it goes away and also works as a deodorizer.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?