BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Chelsea K.
Missoula, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I will only use Dawn dish soap and more specifically the blue Dawn. I love this stuff!! I feel like my dishes are actually getting clean. It cuts the grease and grim Everytime!!
Pam J.
La Grange, KY
I love using Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid.  I can was a full sink of dishes without adding more soap.  It cuts through grease quickly!I buy it at Walmart, Target, Dollar General, Dollar Store...and would highly recommend it to others.
Veronica D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this dish soap.... it's very concentrated it might be a little expensive but is long lasting..will never change it.. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
This is the best dish soap ever. Period. Nothing cuts grease like it. There are cheaper options, but I end up using way more of them because they just don’t work as well as Dawn.
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nothing works better than blue Dawn! I occasionally hand wash dishes, but I primarily use this to pre-treat laundry and it works like a charm! Super effective and a great value.
Annalee C.
Temecula , CA
This is the only dish soap I use for cleaning my dishes by hand. A little goes a long way. The smell is great. And because you don't need a lot, it's definitely worth the price.
Rachel A.
Cypress
This product does it all. I have several bottles scattered through out my house. Dawn Orginal Blue works great on my dishes and it's the best dog shampoo I've used on my 2 dogs.
Megan M.
Buffalo, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this brand. A little goes a long way. I love the charity work they do. I use the soap and recommend it for animals who get oil on them, got sprayed by skunk or have fleas.
Katie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
The original dawn is my favorite, it gets those hard to get food resido of my dishes. I never feel like I have to try another brand, because it works so well every time I use it.
Aiden S.
Keller, TX
This dish soap works great for scrubbing dishes and hand washing. It breaks up oil and grease to ensure that your dishes get clean. I use this everyday and it gets the job done.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?