BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
This is so soft and nice. My dishes stay clean and the hard food to wash off comes off with this! Leaves your hands soft and it's worth it and not that expensive
michelle b.
Avoca, PA
Dawn is by far my favorite dish soap! I use dawn for absolutely everything and it never fails. I like to clean the floors with dawn because it removes tough spills fast, removes grease, and it also smells great. I also used dawn on 2 rescued puppies a few months ago and it worked wonders on them! When I found the puppies, they were covered in fleas. I used dawn to clean them, and it cleared them up immediately! I love dawn! I'll never use another soap brand.
Emma C.
Dawn makes my life so easy. Dawn gets rid of that greasy feeling left behind by other brands. It helps lift dirt and oil from your dishes easily. Just soak them..
Noemi A.
Lakewood, CA
Will not use any other dish soap. Removes all the oils. Leaves dishes shiny. Also use it to clean my toilet. I also use it for stains such as chocolate. Apply directly. My kids clean their shoes with this.
Amanda B.
Centerville, IA
I love using Dawn Dish Soap. It suds up really well and I do not have to use a lot of it. I would say I use about a tsp. each time I do a full sink of dishes. I never have to soak before I begin washing either. The Dawn dish soap breaks down tough grease and burnt areas. I do a lot of cooking, so that means a lot of dishes. I always reach for Dawn to get the job done. They also donate to save wildlife which is another reason I always purchase Dawn. They are always there in the unfortunate event of an oil spill and lend a hand in saving wildlife. I recommend them 100% to get the job done at home and around the world.
Jasmine W.
Dawn is such a good product! I use it mostly to wash dishes! Other uses for it is that it kills fleas on dogs when you wash them with it, cleans greasy hands, and gets those tough stains out of your clothes!🙂
Megs H.
Best stuff ever!!!! I use it not only for washing my dishes, pots and pan... but it takes stains out of clothing too! Couple drops and scrub a little with a brush or even just your fingers and then toss in the laundry, almost every stain has come out! PLUS did you know you can use it to unclog a very clogged toilet?! Squirt some in a clogged toilet (aim for the hole). Let it sit for about 15-20 min and then plug and it should unclog rather quickly for you.
Rebecca H.
Cedartown, GA
This is our favorite dish soap. It suds up very well and cleans amazingly! We have tried the store brand but it just doesn't live up to the name brand. It's the only one we buy and would recommend to anybody.
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
Dawn dish soap is a must in this home. The possibilities are endless with the original blue dawn dish soap. Mixed with vinegar and hot water you get the BEST cleaner for your tub and shower. Mixed with baking soda, vinegar, and a touch of washing powders you get a deep clean of items too big and bulky to fit into the washer (like pack and plays for infants). Not only does it make cleaning greasy dishes but it also gets all the mess off those dishes!!!
Sarah H.
Bertram, TX
This is my favorite dawn soap to use. I use it for my really dirty dishes and it gets everything clean quickly. It also is perfect for getting out unwanted baby blowouts. Helps save clothing from being ruined.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?