BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Alyssa G.
It gets everything clean and I'm happy that it's non-concentrated. Sometimes it leaves residue on pur dishes but for most part, it is a good soap.
Laura M.
A small amount can really go far! This bottle lasts me months and I'm constantly washing dishes! Gentle on hands for regular hand washing as well!
Kayla A.
I use this every time! I love the scent of it and it works great! I recommend this to anyone who has had trouble finding the right product to use.
Bonnie H.
Lehi, UT
I love dawn! I use it for so many things. I always grab Dawn when I'm doing dishes, scrubbing my counters or even washing cloth diapers sometimes.
Brenda K.
Bellefonte, PA
I use this product and no other to wash my dishes. I also like the commercials about how people use it to clean the grease off of rescued animals.
Veronica M.
Takes off greasy spots easy won't leave my hands rough after every wash I don't have to use a lot of soap when I washave dishes which is an A plus
Jessica Z.
Williamston, SC
Dawn original is the only dishsoap I trust and buy. I can always count on Dawn to get my dishes the cleanest while not being harmful to my hands.
Nicole r.
Anaheim, CA
I've been using this since my daughter was born. It's the only brand I can swear by because I feel like it's the only one that gets the job done.
Kaylin M.
Sturgis, MS
Classic Dawn. I keep it around all the time for dishwashing and if the dogs get fleas (works great for this and is recommended by veterinarians).
Cori D.
This is really all that we use for our dishes. It is mild enough to not dry out my hands, yet strong enough to cut through cooking grease easily!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?