BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Nikaurys G.
Houston
Excelente producto deja mis platos sin nada de grasa. Me gusta como huele, es bJen económico y lo puedes encontrar casi en todas partes! Lo recomiendo
julie h.
claremore
It fits cuts through grease and set foods quickly and efficiently. I also use this on my dog as his shampoo. It's gentle on his skin but cleans and refreshens him.
Miranda L.
Dodge, NE
Dawn dish soap cleans my dishes like no other. The product is very concentrated and uses very little per sink washing. This product is available at many locations.
Evelyn M.
Tampa, FL
I was always a loyal Palmolive user until I became more money savvy. Dawn went I said..go for it!! I've never used anything else. Dawn renewal is my favorite. Keeps my hands from drying out.(I have really sensitive skin). Plus it's really great on grease removal, one drop goes a really long way. So if saving money and having clean dishes is for you..This is it!! (And they always have coupons!!)
Beatrice E.
Columbia
Easy to clean up if it spills because it doesn't create too many suds. It smells good, kind of like Always scented pads. Doesn't dry out my hands too much.
Lacy H.
Cleburne
There ia absloutely nothing better to use. A little goes a long way its probably the best soap to use. It even helps get your pets clean. Whats better than that?
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
This is so soft and nice. My dishes stay clean and the hard food to wash off comes off with this! Leaves your hands soft and it's worth it and not that expensive
Claudia R.
Round Lake
I don't use a dishwasher, I prefer to hand wash all my dishes and I am always satisfied with the results of this soap. It leaves the dishes clean with no residue
Jeneca L.
I don't buy any other dish soap. I use it to wash dishes and my animals . It's the only thing I buy m it works so good gets rid of any grease u put it up against
Alleigh H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have used nothing but Dawn dish soap my entire life. My mom used it and now I use it. A little goes a long way unlike other dish soaps that run out of your sponge like water. This is a hard working soap that can clean almost anything (not just dishes). I had a black grease stain from my car on my dress shirt and used dawn soap and an old toothbrush to get it out; worked like a charm. I also use this soap to clean my shower/bathtub; it cuts right through the soapscum and grime better than any tub cleaner and scrubbing bubble product. Basically if you have a greasy or oily mess this stuff will clean it with ease.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?