BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
This is the only dish detergent I'll ever use! It's really tough on grease but gentle on my hands. I'm a taxidermist so I also use this to clean greasy animal skins as well.
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA
Great for cleaning dishes as well as an array of other things. I had colored my sons hair with a semi-permanent hair dye and accidentally got some coloring on the wrong part of his hair so I took some regular Dawn dish liquid and gently rubbed the color out of his hair (his hair is long down the center and buzzed along the sides - which is where I got the coloring at). It truly worked like a charm and removed it perfectly! I love Dawn - it's truly one of the best, strongest yet gentle soaps available for cleaning.
chelsie m.
Big lake, MN
Dawn dish soap is life!!! We have never used a different brand and it works for everything!!!! We use it for stains. To clean the floors. Wash out out cars! Great product
Tabitha C.
Boerne, TX
The only dish soap allowed in my house. I don't know why people try to save $1.00 and get the watered down dish soap that you have to use half a bottle to even make a dent in a sink of dirty dishes. Dawn lasts so long, because you have to use so little to get the job done! Cuts right through any grease or grime.
Lauren V.
This is the only dish liquid my family and i use. Absolutely love how it leaves my dishes sparkling clean. Never makes them taste soapy and cuts through grease so easily. Love it
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
Dawn you have saved me again!

Okay so this is my experience, I needed to get out a stain and didn't want to spend money on a stain remover, I had spilt wine on my white shirt and needed to get it out. I did some experimenting and mixed in an empty bottle a cup of dawn, 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 4 tablespoons of baking soda and filled the rest up with water. I applied my dawn concoction to the shirt and brushed with a toothbrush I had and let it sit 1 hour. I washed the shirt as normal and voila! the stain is gone, now I must make a disclaimer that even though this concoction worked for me it may not always work for others, but ever since then I only buy dawn for all my grease-fighting needs!
Wendy B.
Best dish soap for getting getting rid of grease to get this squeaky clean dishes. Good price for the performance. You can even use it as a spot grease remover on clothes
Addie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best dish soap I've ever used. I hate using any other brand or scent. The smell is left clean and refreshing. I of course rebuy and would recommend to anyone.
Angela S.
I love Dawn! Works really great and helps removing the grease on pots and pans so much easier.

It also works well if you have pets and they have fleas. Give them a bath with Dawn! It's that safe and will continue to buy it!
Isaac M.
Fullerton, CA
dawn helps me keep my favorite pots and pans staying nice! What I love most is that a little goes a long way. I only use one pump onto a sponge and clean all of my dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back