BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Marilis N.
I always purchase dawn, even if I try other brands I keep a spare bottle of dawn. I use it to clean everything, I even use it to deep was my hair.
Kendra S.
Bought a small thing of this for a $1 when I moved into my new apt. Wasn't sure if I would like it, but I do! Definitely not switching for awhile!
Christine T.
Haughton, LA
Whats there to saw about the Blue Dawn? It is amazing on grease, plus not to mention it helped saved a lot of animals when the oil spill happened!
renee t.
We use the original dawn to help with the fleas during the summer months and it works great and also love to wash my dish they come out very clean
Emily H.
Citra, FL
Dawn is amazing. Especially on grease. It really gets the job done! & i love that they help support effected animals from oil spills in the ocean.
Teran F.
Mega Parent Expert
I have use this a lot for dishes, and even with my animals for baths. it helps kils the fleas, and helps their skin. it has nice scent. afforadble
Teagan O.
Aurora, CO
Cuts through grime and tough grease with ease. Removes oil from hands, plastics, and glass quickly and almost effortlessly. Love this dish liquid!
Jazmin H.
Dawn is great! I feel that with only a small amount on the sponge cleans a whole lot of dishes. I've tried other brands and they just feel watery.
Jia H.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love this product I won't use anything else it's great you don't have to use a lot of soap to wash greasy pans and it's good for the environment
Christina M.
My all time favorite dish soap. Cuts grease l, smells great, gets nice and sudsy so you know there is a significant amount of soap on your sponge.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?