BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
megan m.
this is the only dosh soap I will buy. it doesn't take alot to get the job done. I can always count on dawn blue to get the tough food off my pots/pans and dishes.
julie h.
claremore
It fits cuts through grease and set foods quickly and efficiently. I also use this on my dog as his shampoo. It's gentle on his skin but cleans and refreshens him.
Martha 🎀.
This is my favorite dish soap because of how thick it is. I use it on my dishes and it lasts a long time, but I also bath my dog with it and it's works just as well.
Lacy H.
Cleburne
There ia absloutely nothing better to use. A little goes a long way its probably the best soap to use. It even helps get your pets clean. Whats better than that?
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
This is so soft and nice. My dishes stay clean and the hard food to wash off comes off with this! Leaves your hands soft and it's worth it and not that expensive
Claudia R.
Round Lake
I don't use a dishwasher, I prefer to hand wash all my dishes and I am always satisfied with the results of this soap. It leaves the dishes clean with no residue
Emma C.
Dawn makes my life so easy. Dawn gets rid of that greasy feeling left behind by other brands. It helps lift dirt and oil from your dishes easily. Just soak them..
Evelyn M.
Tampa, FL
I was always a loyal Palmolive user until I became more money savvy. Dawn went I said..go for it!! I've never used anything else. Dawn renewal is my favorite. Keeps my hands from drying out.(I have really sensitive skin). Plus it's really great on grease removal, one drop goes a really long way. So if saving money and having clean dishes is for you..This is it!! (And they always have coupons!!)
Beatrice E.
Columbia
Easy to clean up if it spills because it doesn't create too many suds. It smells good, kind of like Always scented pads. Doesn't dry out my hands too much.
TaShyra G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always buy the huge (gallon) bottle of Dawn at my local warehouse store and transfer some to a smaller bottle. My grandmother used Dawn, and so does my mom, and Dawn is the only thing I trust to clean my dishes. I don't need any fancy scents or formulas, just give me my original!

Besides the kitchen, we use Dawn for all sorts of things, from stubborn laundry stains to cleaning my delicate nail stamping supplies. I trust its cleaning power, and always have.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?