BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
I love Dawn Dish Soap! Not only does it smell nice, it doesn't feel greasy on your hands or your skin when you are washing dishes. On the off chance my dishwasher is out of commission, my Dawn dish soap and my sponge are my two best friends. There's not streaky residue and the soap washes right off after washing. Another big plus for this soap is that it is very pet friendly. If I ever need to give one of my kittens a bath (they're too small for other cat shampoos) I use this dish soap and it is just as effective.
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
Dawn you have saved me again!

Okay so this is my experience, I needed to get out a stain and didn't want to spend money on a stain remover, I had spilt wine on my white shirt and needed to get it out. I did some experimenting and mixed in an empty bottle a cup of dawn, 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 4 tablespoons of baking soda and filled the rest up with water. I applied my dawn concoction to the shirt and brushed with a toothbrush I had and let it sit 1 hour. I washed the shirt as normal and voila! the stain is gone, now I must make a disclaimer that even though this concoction worked for me it may not always work for others, but ever since then I only buy dawn for all my grease-fighting needs!
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA
Great for cleaning dishes as well as an array of other things. I had colored my sons hair with a semi-permanent hair dye and accidentally got some coloring on the wrong part of his hair so I took some regular Dawn dish liquid and gently rubbed the color out of his hair (his hair is long down the center and buzzed along the sides - which is where I got the coloring at). It truly worked like a charm and removed it perfectly! I love Dawn - it's truly one of the best, strongest yet gentle soaps available for cleaning.
Tabitha C.
Boerne, TX
The only dish soap allowed in my house. I don't know why people try to save $1.00 and get the watered down dish soap that you have to use half a bottle to even make a dent in a sink of dirty dishes. Dawn lasts so long, because you have to use so little to get the job done! Cuts right through any grease or grime.
Taylor R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Literally nothing out there can compare to this soap. Worth the money and the tiniest amount cleans like nothing else ever could. You can literally see it cut through grease
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
This is the only dish detergent I'll ever use! It's really tough on grease but gentle on my hands. I'm a taxidermist so I also use this to clean greasy animal skins as well.
Wendy B.
Best dish soap for getting getting rid of grease to get this squeaky clean dishes. Good price for the performance. You can even use it as a spot grease remover on clothes
Addie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best dish soap I've ever used. I hate using any other brand or scent. The smell is left clean and refreshing. I of course rebuy and would recommend to anyone.
Isaac M.
Fullerton, CA
dawn helps me keep my favorite pots and pans staying nice! What I love most is that a little goes a long way. I only use one pump onto a sponge and clean all of my dishes
Jennifer F.
I have 3 little boys! It seems like when my oldest one comes home from school that his jeans always have grass stains on his jeans! It literally looks like he gets on his knees and his friends drag him across the ground! I would just wash them and it wouldn't come out so I put Dawn on the stains and scrubbed it and then soaked them for about an hour and when I got the out the stain was completely gone! I have even used it on jeans already washed and it still cleaned them! So it is used for many things in my house!!
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Has anyone ever tried it in there washing machine if you run out of laundry detergent?
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? I gotta tell you guys, I had popcorn butter all over a brand new pair of jeans and I scrubbed some original dawn into them and let them sit and the grease came out in the wash. Has anyone else tried this?
Rose B.
Who doesn't like this soap its the best!
Tina B.
Don't you just love this?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Any other tricks for Dawn besides dishes?

Walmart