BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Lakesha J.
Portage, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite go to detergent.... I always have and always will use this dish soap.... it seems to be the only soap that is soapy enough for me and actually cleans my dishes...
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
By far the best brand of dish soap! A little goes along way. Its thick enough that it becomes sudsy and actually lasts and clean unlike others where the consistency is watery.
Keri C.
Vernon, TX
I grew up Using Dawn and I still use it now I use it to wash my hands at the sink I use it to wash my dishes. It's a great product and I feel safe knowing my dishes get clean
Caitlin S.
The Plains, OH
I work in a veterinary clinic and when we're washing surgical instruments (a sometimes gory, always messy job), we don't use anything but the original blue Dawn dish soap. If it's good enough for getting surgical instruments clean prior to sterilization, I'm confident using it on my dishes. It takes off even the toughest grease and it doesn't irritate my nose with fake smells or perfumes. It doesn't hurt my skin or dry me out, either. I use it to clean my bathroom and shower and it takes soap scum off, too. It's also ace for giving flea baths to tiny kittens and puppies who are too young for insecticidal shampoos. This stuff is right up there with vinegar and baking soda as a must-have, multi-purpose cure-all.
Wendy C.
My favorite dish soap, as I've found alternative uses for it. For example, I adopted a fur baby who was infested with fleas, after doing my research I learned that Dawn's Original is gentle enough to give fur babies baths without damaging their fur, but also strong enough not only to get rid of the odors on stinky pets but also to kill fleas. I used this to keep fleas under control along with a flea comb from Amazon until we had our vet appointment. I would recommend for both greasy dishes, smelly and/or flea infested pooches.
Melinda M.
Absolutely love this soap, not only is it great for dishes but sometimes I put it in the washer too, it helps for those kids jeans that are super dirty and stained with dirt
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish soap because it has great cleaning power and always gets the job done. I always use this because it smells good and its so inexpensive. Another good thing is that a lot comes in it so it lasts for awhile. I would recommend to buy.
Mandie A.
Tamaroa, IL
Love Dawn dish soap ! Smells good ,cleans dishes great and the only dish detergent I use. Not only for dishes I uses it for cleaner ,dog shampoo,stains on clothes and etc.
Abbey H.
Jupiter
I've tried other brands of Liquid Dish Soap, but Dawn is always the soap I come back to.  It's a little more expensive than some of its competitors, but it's so worth the money.  It leaves my dishes clean and my hands soft!
Bethany P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love it, always my go to dishwashing soap. I like to go to Costco get the big bottle. Last me a very good while maybe about 1 month or more. A little really does go a long way.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back