BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Casey J.
Durand, MI
I love this scent and the fact that it an practically clean anything. I always get this or the 'Power Clean' kind and they are both 5+ stars. Best dish soap ever!
Kelsey L.
This is my favorite dish soap. You can never go wrong with dawn. It helps get the toughest grease stains on dishes and leaves them smelling clean. It's worth the price.
Emily M.
Brooklyn , NY
Nothing cuts grease better than this soap. I always buy the bulk size and refill my smaller bottles. Doesn't leave that slimy feeling rinses clean and smells great
Kaycee B.
This is the only dish soap we buy. It works awesome and cleans dishes very well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I purchase this at Walmart or shopko.
Rebecca W.
Greensburg
The only brand I've ever used! Have been told by several plumbers that it's the best for you pipes too! For someone without a dishwasher, this is great dish soap!
Michelle F.
Richwood, WV
Grease is no problem when using dawn dish washing liquid! This is the product I turn to the most for the cleanest dishes. Also, it works wonders on pots and pans.
Chelsea C.
New London, CT
Only soap I'll use. Never anything else! Can also get the big bottle at Home Depot for way cheaper than Walmart or Target. This stuff works just plain and simple.
Miranda L.
Dodge, NE
Dawn dish soap cleans my dishes like no other. The product is very concentrated and uses very little per sink washing. This product is available at many locations.
Jasmine F.
Atlanta , GA
So many household uses. I even use it to shine and gently clean my wedding ring/band. It's tough on grease like no other and you can grab it at Dollar Tree stores.
Stacey P.
Lakeland, FL
Love this dish soap especially its safe to wash my dogs with helps kill fleas smells Wesome and is very concetrate so you only need a litylw bit and it cleans alot
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?