BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Brittany H.
Oak Hill , OH
I love this dish soap!!!!! It's only thing I buy!!!! It cuts through any type of grease you could think of on top of truly making me feel like it's really cleaning my dishes.
Susan J.
Affordable. Smells amazing. Gets grease out amazingly. I don't have any cons to say about it! I buy it at dollar general for a great price. Very effecting and very affordable.
Kelsi H.
Travis afb, CA
This is a must in our house I use it for dishes but also to take grease stains out of linen. It breaks up all grease and grime and leaves my dishes(and linen) fresh and clean
Nathalia K.
Phoenix
I have been using this for the past 15 years, doesn't dry out my skin and it's great at getting out tough caked-on food. My like the smell and the consistency in the product.
Michelle H.
Sterling Heights, MI
I always buy this because it's relatively cheap but works great! I love how easy it makes cleaning even my bacon dishes. I love that it doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky or dry and that it doesn't have an over-powering  smell.
Morgan H.
nevada, IA
This is he only dish soap I use. I’ve tried to use off brand, or cheaper ones.. nothing compares. This is a brand I can trust to get my dishes clean and not leave nasty scum.
Rya Z.
Cuts through grease, grime and anything else that's stuck on the dishes. Nothing else I've used has been able to get rid of the gross grease residue left on pans after frying.
SHANEL R.
This stuff is better than hot bread
It gets everything clean and nice, the smell is awesome. A little goes a long way, and it does have a harsh feelings on your hands 💟💞💝💗💖💕💓💝
mary C.
Anchorage
I absolutely love this product,  I have been using it for at least 20 years!  it cuts through grease and stuck on grime like no other product I have ever tried.  dawn is the best
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
This is my favorite dishwashing soap! I love the scent and it just get rid of food and grease so effortlessly! There are no streaks or residue left behind which I love! I also use this to clean my makeup brushes! I mix it with a little bit of coconut oil and rubbing alcohol and it leaves them like new! Better than all hair brush cleaners/soaps out in the market. So easy to take off foundation with his! It really is tough on stains but still very gentle on your hands! I love his so much! I buy the huge bottle at Sams Club for like $6-7.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?