BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
analisa z.
I love this product it is great when it come to only having to use a little bit on the sponge. its smells great. and cleans all my dishes well. i have used it for my animals before as well and it is great for getting rid of fleas. I would recommendd this product to anyone.
Lauren S.
Broadway, VA
Love Dawn dish detergent! You only need a very little bit to cut a whole lot of grease! Actually saves you money because you don't need as much as the other brands.
Betti C.
Norwich, NY
Great product that I would recommend for people looking for a product that actually does what it says it does. Has a great scent and is a reasonably priced product.
Ashley S.
This is the only dishwashing liquid that I will purchase. I often hand wash items (mostly travel cups) so it is important that I have something that doesn’t dry out my skin. Even though this does not specifically say that it is good for moisturizing, it does a lot better of a job of not stripping your skin than other brands that are supposed to moisturize your skin. Also, it cleans dishes very well. It washes away dirt and grim and leaves your dishes feeling super clean.
Emily M.
Brooklyn , NY
Nothing cuts grease better than this soap. I always buy the bulk size and refill my smaller bottles. Doesn't leave that slimy feeling rinses clean and smells great
Lakendra G.
So someone brought another brand of dishwashing liquid into my home while grocery shopping for me while I was ill. Let me tell you I will never doubt the cleaning power of Dawn, ever. Having to use another brand was torture. I found myself using more than I did with Dawn. It just did not get the job done. I am forever sold on Dawn, no other dishwashing liquid can compare.
Kaitlyn L.
State college, PA
Best soap on the market. Gets tough grease and oils out of my pans and leaves them clean and not greasy. Only thing is that your hands dry out when you wash dishes
megan m.
this is the only dosh soap I will buy. it doesn't take alot to get the job done. I can always count on dawn blue to get the tough food off my pots/pans and dishes.
Karen L.
Stick with the classic and it works great. I love the other scents to if dawn but I keep coming back to the old standby. Works great smells great and priced great.
Michelle F.
Richwood, WV
Grease is no problem when using dawn dish washing liquid! This is the product I turn to the most for the cleanest dishes. Also, it works wonders on pots and pans.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?