BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my go to dish washing soap. It does a great job cleaning my dishes. A little goes a long way. I also use this to wash my kittens whenever they get themselves dirty.
Amanda A.
Maryland
I don't get any other band of soap besides this I love it since it's concentrated a little goes a long way and it's super affordable and you can pretty much get it anywhere
Elexis S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Absolute favorite soap to buy because i love how it fights grease and it gets my dishes spotless. I will forever buy dawn. I even started using once a month as a hair wash😎
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
Dawn you have saved me again!

Okay so this is my experience, I needed to get out a stain and didn't want to spend money on a stain remover, I had spilt wine on my white shirt and needed to get it out. I did some experimenting and mixed in an empty bottle a cup of dawn, 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 4 tablespoons of baking soda and filled the rest up with water. I applied my dawn concoction to the shirt and brushed with a toothbrush I had and let it sit 1 hour. I washed the shirt as normal and voila! the stain is gone, now I must make a disclaimer that even though this concoction worked for me it may not always work for others, but ever since then I only buy dawn for all my grease-fighting needs!
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA
Great for cleaning dishes as well as an array of other things. I had colored my sons hair with a semi-permanent hair dye and accidentally got some coloring on the wrong part of his hair so I took some regular Dawn dish liquid and gently rubbed the color out of his hair (his hair is long down the center and buzzed along the sides - which is where I got the coloring at). It truly worked like a charm and removed it perfectly! I love Dawn - it's truly one of the best, strongest yet gentle soaps available for cleaning.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
This is the only dish detergent I'll ever use! It's really tough on grease but gentle on my hands. I'm a taxidermist so I also use this to clean greasy animal skins as well.
Addie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best dish soap I've ever used. I hate using any other brand or scent. The smell is left clean and refreshing. I of course rebuy and would recommend to anyone.
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
I love Dawn Dish Soap! Not only does it smell nice, it doesn't feel greasy on your hands or your skin when you are washing dishes. On the off chance my dishwasher is out of commission, my Dawn dish soap and my sponge are my two best friends. There's not streaky residue and the soap washes right off after washing. Another big plus for this soap is that it is very pet friendly. If I ever need to give one of my kittens a bath (they're too small for other cat shampoos) I use this dish soap and it is just as effective.
Tabitha C.
Boerne, TX
The only dish soap allowed in my house. I don't know why people try to save $1.00 and get the watered down dish soap that you have to use half a bottle to even make a dent in a sink of dirty dishes. Dawn lasts so long, because you have to use so little to get the job done! Cuts right through any grease or grime.
Jennifer F.
I have 3 little boys! It seems like when my oldest one comes home from school that his jeans always have grass stains on his jeans! It literally looks like he gets on his knees and his friends drag him across the ground! I would just wash them and it wouldn't come out so I put Dawn on the stains and scrubbed it and then soaked them for about an hour and when I got the out the stain was completely gone! I have even used it on jeans already washed and it still cleaned them! So it is used for many things in my house!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart