BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
audra s.
This is the best all around household product. I use it for my dishes but i also use it to refill my kids bubbles, and to get stains out of clothes.
Addison L.
Denton, TX
Is there anything classic Dawn cant clean or cure? Gets rid of stains, fleas, easily gets grime off of EVERYTHING,a nd is good for slip n sliding :)
Amanda C.
I love this product this is the only dish soap I will ever use. I like that it cuts through grease with no problem and leaves my dishes super clean.
Liz W.
Springville, UT
Best dish soap out there. Dawn cuts Grease and cleans better than any other soap I've used, it's not watered down so you are actually getting soap.
Joan K.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have used Dawn dish soap for ever! It is the best for getting rid of greasy and dirty dishes! It removes the grime and stuck on food very easily!
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
I have always used this dish soap. Always gets my dishes clean. I even use this to wash my makeup brushes and it does a great job. Great price too.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
I grew up using only dawn dish soap. My mother said the original blue dawn is the only tool you'll need to get the job down. I couldn't agree more!
Julia S.
Westport, CT
This soap is really good, it's the only one that I trust to clean my dishes. Also it doesn't dry out my hand when I have to have something by hand.
Becky G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love this dish soap it's super affective cleaning dishes and I've also used this on my pet to keep fleas off his coat which leaves him super clean!
Michelle D.
Love dawn! This soap doesn't leave my hand dry or rough, I love how this soap takes all the grease out of my Tupperwares and the price is worth it,
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?