BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Alexandra P.
Irvine, CA
I'm a college student and I really hate wasting things. This soap is perfect because it holds a lather and gets the job done! I don't feel like I need to use a lot to wash a few dishes. It's also reasonably priced! I used to just grab the absolute cheapest one, but now I will always gravitate towards this. Would recommend!
Tiffanie H.
BEST. SOAP. EVER. I have always been a fan of the "blue" soap. I have issues with smells and Original Dawn has never bothered me. It also gets dishes super clean without leaving a film behind. And, Original Dawn is great for cleaning other things besides dishes. Works super well on getting grease/oil spots out of clothes.
Emily W.
De Pere, WI
Bar soap I’ve ever used. Cleans my dishes down to the nitty-gritty. Always gets the little nooks and crannies so I have sparkling dishes to feed my family off of. Bought at Walmart
Herisha A.
Stafford, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this for my dishes and also a little for my pet. Great value and great price. I go to Walmart and also Walgreens to get this. You can always find a coupon for this.  It cuts great and also helps when you have the toughest stains let us soak in hot water with a little and your good to go no scrubbing necessary.
Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
This is the most amazing dishing washing soap every.  It smells good, it isn't harsh I love love, love it!  You can use it to wash soap, your car and your shoes and it doesn't harm them.  I never used it on my pets but the commercial used it on the ducks. It is a little pricer but worth the value.
Emily M.
Brownsville, TX
This is my holy grail dishwashing liquid and I literally never buy a different one because this one works so well. Very little goes such a long way and it takes me about 2 months to go through a regular sized bottle (and I do wash dishes daily) so it impresses me. I love the scent and I love that they help animals most of all
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
This "flavor" is the one I keep coming back to in the Dawn dish liquid line. I love Dawn because it has so many uses and is safe to use with no harsh chemicals left behind. I put Dawn in those soap-dispensers with handles and have one for each bathroom so I can clean the vanity and daily clean my tub and shower before I get out.
Tiffany B.
Dawn is our go-to dish soap. It always gets our dishes clean without having to use a crazy amount. The price is competitive with other dish soaps and it's also easy to find at grocery stores. Dawn Original has also helped with removing stains on carpet and shoes, etc. I definitely recommend Dawn if you need a good dish soap.
Kristen F.
Beaver Falls, PA
I but this in the huge bottle to refill my smaller bottle to keep on the sink. It’s the only dish soap i trust to wash my daughters bottles. Plus i love the charity dawn does with wildlife. Life longer customer for sure
Desiree B.
Dawn Platinum is the best dish detergent. Foams up well and great at getting the tough grease. Some things are hard to get out, but if doesn't work by soaking and washing it in hot water again, then it could just be the material of whatever it is your trying to wash. Does okay with tupperware. Not the best in that regard.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?