BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Shelly H.
Lexington, NE
I have used a bunch of different dish soaps over the last few years, but I always come back to Dawn. I like it because there is no scent and the suds last. I managed to get lucky and find it at the Dollar Tree. It really does save to pay a little more for Dawn then buying cheaper brands as the suds last, and you use less.
Christina F.
I use Dawn for just about all my cleaning needs. Dishes, make up tools, getting rid of fleas, washing windows, cleaning the bath, you name it. I usually keep a mixture of 2-3 teaspoons of dawn diluted in a spray bottle for a multipurpose cleaner for around the house. It's got a light scent to it, but it just smells clean.
Cassie B.
Chatsworth, GA
Dawn is the way to go! It removes so much grease and smells really great. I don't mind paying an extra penny for this product because it does exactly what it says and then some. It is also pet friendly and alot of people may not know, but it helps rid fleas. I love the variety and it keeps my hands feeling soft and clean.
Teren F.
Richmond, VT
This is the only kind of dish detergent that we use in our home. I feel that it truly cleans the dishes without leaving any residue whatsoever. We purchase at Costco about once every month or so. We have tried other brands and. Nothing compares. We will never switch again. Highly recommended and will be our brand for life
abigail h.
I bought dawn for the longest time because that's what my mom bought when I was growing up.. after I moved out on my own I tried to save a little by buying off brand soap.. BIG mistake! I found I wasn't saving money at all since I was using it up faster and my dishes weren't as clean.. I've since went back to buying dawn.
Michelle M.
Williamstown, WV
I refuse to do dishes with anything but Dawn!! It smells great and reminds me of my mom and grandmother because Dawn was their brand too. I know that with a few drops of Dawn I can tackle the biggest of dinner messes and feel confident that my dishes are clean and germ free. They cut grease like no other brand out there.
Katt C.
The classic.! The beast.! The always go-to.! That's some of the great things there are to say about this multi functional dish liquid. Dawn is great for it all. Use it to clean your dishes, use it to kill your pets fleas, use it to scrub your tub and shower. It can be used for everything.! Love it.! A staple in my house.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Dawn will truly get the grease off of anything (including veggie oil off of cars, it's a long story). It also is good for getting oil stains out of clothing and I know a friend who occasionally uses it to strip the oil from their hair. Dawn has so many uses other than cleaning dishes and is definitely a household staple.
Lyn S.
An oldie but goodie. Can't complain about a product that continues to do well in my kitchen. I sometimes also use this on my laundry if I have grease stains on my kids clothes. May seem like I'm just blowing smoke but I can't say anything nicer than what has already been said about this product. I am a lifelong customer.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I freaking love this soap, I refuse to use anything else. This cuts through every bit of grease and grime on my pots,pans, and dishes. I also use Dawn to wash my makeup brushes. I love the green apple scent. This is a great product, I normally hate washing dishes, but with Dawn soap I really do not mind cleaning at all.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?