BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Desiree A.
Garden Grove
I never realized the importance of quality dish soap until one day I ran out of Dawn and had to use some of my roommates dish soap from the dollar store. I noticed 2 things. 1) I had to use a lot more of the cheaper dish soap. That product was very watery in comparison. 2) Regardless of the amount of cheaper dish soap I used, the dishes did not feel as clean. I could see/feel more residue. After that, I’ve only purchased Dawn. Additionally, I use this product to clean my beauty blender almost daily and it works great.
👑 Teresita R.
Federal Way
I absolutely love Dawn will forever use it! Make me feel good I am helping a little animal out there in need and at my home It’s helping me keep my dishes and everything else squeaky clean! I also use it to wash my makeup brushes it definitely leaves every single brush looking brand new they never loose their puffyness after I was them with Dawn! Definitely RECOMEND Dawn❤️ I buy the gallon one lol so it lasted me longer I use it every day! 😂💁🏻‍♀️ Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
carol i.
My husband and I absolutely love the effectiveness of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid ORIGINAL. Original is capitalized because the other scents and varieties do not work the same. We use it to wash dishes of course, in addition to getting grease stains out of clothing and making fruit fly trappers. The only reason why we deducted one star is because it's made of potentially harmful chemicals. We continue to use Dawn because our parents and his grandmother are still living. They grew up using worse stuff. We've used multiple brands, such as Palmolive, Seventh Generation, Honest, Kirkland, and Equate. None of these brands can compare to the effectiveness of a nickel-sized drop of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original!
biri n.
Bakersfield, CA
Love it I don't use anything else .
It makes washing dishes super easy and the price is amazing since a drip goes a long way and the smell isn't overwhelmin even the oily dirt dishes get clean with not effort of hard scrubbing I would recommend it to everyone
Angela S.
waverly
This is the best dish liquid in my opinion this is really all I use any more it cuts the grease like no other. You just put a little in your dish water an it bubbles up that’s how I know when a dish liquid is going to be good. Cause some other cheaper ones don’t even bubble up an if they do it’s gone in less then 5 mins. This will stay bubbled up for days. Lol but seriously this dish liquid is awesome it makes it very easy to get my dishes clean cuts the grease like no other, plus this stuff is awesome if you spill something on your shirt or any other kind of cloth it will take it right out so it’s a win win. Everybody needs them some dawn in there life for sure.  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Mandi G.
Sacramento
I use this for all kinda of cleaning!  It is fantastic for dishes for removing grease.  But I also mix it with peroxide to make a cleaning spray that is not toxic to my pets.  I use it for cleaning makeup brushes.  I have used it for flea treatment on the animals and lice treatment on my children.  I also use it on my hair once a month to strip the buildup off my hair from products.  Fantastic product!
Vie Leila H.
Maspeth
Any Dawn product is a go-to for me. The Ultra Concentrated Dawn is what I use EVERYDAY! I can use a few drops on my sponge and clean an entire sink full of dinner dishes. Then a few more drops to clean grease. With Dawn I don't even have to use three scrubby side of the sponge. That's how great of a product it is! It's THE ONLY one I will ever use. I've switched once and never again would I settle for something other than Dawn Ultra.
Madison V.
The OG dish soap. If you didn’t have this dish soap growing up, did you even have a childhood? I but this because it’s what my family always uses, and because every time I pass it in the soap aisle, all I can think about is those cute little ducks from their commercials after the oil spill. Good marketing I guess. It’s effective, lasts a long time if you only use as much as you need, and smells good. I love this stuff
Jennifer L.
Greer
This is my preferred kitchen soap. First, I support Dawn because of its use as the go to around animals - the basic formula is gentle enough to help wash off a dirty or sick animal. Second, it gets the job done. I do not have to wash things multiple times. If you’re in a hurry, you can use the other formulas. If you can let it sit for a few minutes, all you need is the original formula for most kitchen messes.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely cannot go a day without using this blue dawn in my house! It is a miracle product! I use it for everything! It can get stains that have been set in the article of clothing out within minutes! I mix it with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to use as a cleaner for our microfiber couch-it looks brand new! Obviously, we use it daily on dishes as it is the only product that completely cuts the grease down making it easier to wash. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?