BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11907)
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Hands down the best dish soap there is. Nothing cuts through grease the way Dawn does. A little goes a long ways, it normally takes me several months to go through my bottle of soap. The best part is you can use it for way more than washing dishes. It removes stains from clothes, gum from carpet, and marker off the walls. If you have kids, this is a must have in your home.
Lauren M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve always used Dawn. I’m allergic to most (if not all) dish soaps. This is one of the very very few that will not break my hands out with just one use. I love that the product is safe for animals. My dishes always come out clean and they soak very nicely in warm water with a little Dawn.
I like to even use it to get out pen marks in clothes. Best trick I’ve learned!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This dish soap by DAWN has been a godsend to our household!  I it so good for the dishes without leaving water spots or streaks, has a great scent, and is super affordable.  You can find it in any grocery store or drug store.

And just so you know, this soap will get out ANY stain!  Even blood in white fabric.  Google it! :)
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
Dawn has been a staple in my house for years. It is great for breaking down greasy and gunk off the dishes.  It is also a great pretreat for laundry, great for when you drip salad dressing down the front of your shirt. It can also be used for cleaning around the house. It is easy on hands and cleans great. Washes away well with no residue left behind.
Ashley C.
Love love dawn it is the best thing to use when you have a sink full of dishes. I also use it on my bathtub it cleans so well in the bathroom i use it on my Hubby's jeans as a grease cutter it takes the oil right off and keeps it from getting on my clothing in the wash. I have found all kinds of uses for this soap. I use it all over my house.
Kayla W.
North Hampton, NH
I love this product, I have used it since before moving out of my dads house and I think I will use it for life. I love that it really cuts the greese AND one night I got pizza grease all over a top I LOVED I washed it a few times and put so much Dawn on it that it finally came out and I still own that shirt today. Not just for dishes my friends :)
Henrietta H.
new jersey
I use Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid as an all purpose cleaner. Cleaning dishes, floors whole kitchen, diluted in a spray bottle to kill ants. Cuts grease like a knife. Only need to use a few drops.stained dirty messy clothing, a little dawnin the was does the job, because of the super concentration. Luv the variety of scentss. Use them all
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn Dishwashing liquid is the best! It cleans my dishes, gets grease spots out of my husband’s work clothes, and is great for washing my car. I love the fact that is gentle but effective. The price is inexpensive and you can find it at any store or mass retailer. Thank you Dawn for all that you do in my home and for the economy!
Jay S.
Williamstown
Dawn makes the best dish detergents. I use this to mop floors and clean shower stalls and tubs. Just one small squirt in the mop bucket, no rinsing necessary, dries to a nice shiny finish. No sticky residue. For the shower stalls put a squirt on a microfiber rag, add water and make it sudsy, then wipe the shower stalls down, make them sudsy, rinse if you feel like it. Works better than bathroom cleaners but you still have to disinfect, lysol spray helps.
Lisa C.
Springfield
The only dish soap I will use.. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original   it has way more uses that just to wash dishes. It also can be used on cars, anything w oil and greese. This is the best stuff to use. There' many uses for this product . You can find all its uses on pintrest or on there Web site.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?