BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Olivia B.
Raeford, NC
I always use Dawn as I feel it cleans better than other brands I have tried. I usually stick with the original scent, but sometimes I get the Apple.
Thuy An D.
San Diego, CA
Even though Dawn has so much cooler sounder scents, I like the original scent the best. all of the different scents work the same though-very nicely
Robin R.
Woodway, TX
Why use anything else? It's not just good on dishes, it works as a great cleaner for just about anything. Dirty car, dirty dog, Dawn is your answer!
MISTY S.
Calhoun, GA
I never use any dish detergent but Dawn. I love that I can buy this product and know that I will not have to worry about any greasy bits being left.
Ashley A.
Charlotte, NC
Cuts grease and deep cleans my dishes. Whenever I have switched I have had to soak my dishes to get the same effect has dawn. Only brand I purchase.
Amy B.
Gainesville, FL
My favorite dish soap ever. I even use it in my hair when I have had especially sweaty days from working out side. It's priced to please this momma!
Pamela M.
Thornton, IL
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is an amazing dish soap.. I also use it to take out stains on clothes.. it is so easy to hey dishes clean from grease and keeps my hands soft..
Ashley G.
Dawn original is the only dish liquid I buy. It cuts grease on my dishes better than anything else I have ever used. Even some stains on my laundry.
Audrey H.
It cleans the dishes so well without leaving a residue. Also I can clean the dishes with worry that it will not dry out my hands because it doesn't.
Victoria C.
I love dawn. I clean my makeup brushes with Dawn as well as my dishes. It removes all grease from my dishes and all the makeup on my makeup brushes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?