BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Taylor D.
Dawn dishsoap is always something good to have on hand especially when having pets. We travel a lot with our dog so if he were to get fleas while on a hike or in a yard we have a quick fix!
Sassha C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a product that is used daily in my household. It cleans not only my dishes but my daughters sippy cups and countertops as well. Leaves behind no dirt or time or greasy feeling.
Carol T.
New Lenox, IL
I am loyal Dawn user for years! Believe I have tried many many other brands and nothing compares to Dawn. I don't even coupon for other brands because now Dawn is the only soap I use. Dawn is the only brand that I found that can cut through grease..I always do my pots and pans by hand and Dawn just makes my job so much easier. It leaves my my pots sparkling clean. Other brands still leave that greasy residue. A little goes a long way, if i am doing a sink full of dishes it last from the first glass to the last pan. I know when I used other brands I would go through the bottle much quicker. A bottle a Dawn last a long time..I have also have pre-soaked grease stains from laundry with Dawn..I have found Dawn is good for many household..I wouldn't ever want to without my Dawn
Tierra H.
Dawn is one of the best liquid detergents you can use on your dishes at home. It is also wonderful to use on black appliances in your home. I have an all.black appliance kitchen and Dawn is the only soap that cleans it and leaves it streak free
Paola J.
I use this to wash the dishes and my beauty blender ... It works great on both ! I also like the consistency, it feels expensive and not watered down, its a little pricey in my opinion
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the gentle yet super effective cleaning power of Dawn dish soap. It's also multifunctional and has a great number of uses around the house and cleaning as well as personal hygiene.
Courtney B.
Hinesville, GA
Just makes your skin so soft and doesn't dry it out which is one of my main concerns when I'm washing dishes, it also works as a really good flea killer on dogs if you bathe them in it
JODI T.
Clarksville, TN
The BEST dish washing detergent EVER! My mother used this detergent for as long as I can remember. Not only is this detergent great for dishes but also for cleaning throughout the house and laundry!
Brandy C.
Windsor, VA
I purchased a big bottle from Costco 3 years ago and I'm just now running out. It's the only dish soap that will cut grease and will actually get my dishes clean
Angel R.
Oak Grove, MO
This is honestly the best. I've used to to wash my dogs to keep fleas away, it gets off tough stains/grease, it truly works magic! I always feel the most clean when using this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?