BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11968)
Falissa B.
I've used Dawn for over fifteen years and still love it! It cleans well, never leaves a residue, smells great and is gentle on my skin. I highly recommend this product.
Laura H.
I love dawn!!! It cleans my dishes, gets stains out of fabrics, fleas off my dog and washes my car!! Best product on the market!! Will never ever stop purchasing Dawn!
Terry K.
Fresno
Fantastic on grease. Just have to use very little and it gets the dishes clean. My husband uses it on his hands when he is working on the car to get grease off of them
Kristina K.
Bellmawr
Dawn is the only soap i will use. This is a multi-use product. Safe enough to use on my dogs for bath time and yet strong enough to remove fried greese from pans.
Holly P.
Dawn by far is the best soap you could use while washing dishes, not only do you need to use less soap per job but the smell is great. I have an extremely sensitive smell and Palmolive is so gross to use, dawn is wonderful.
Elizabeth H.
Dupont , WA
I have tried many dish soaps and none seem to do the job quite like Dawn. It also rinses clean without leaving behind any residue. I will always purchase this product.
Sonja R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This dish soap is fabulous! Not only does it cut grease and get pans clean you can use it for so many other things! Best thing is for bathing the dog to control fleas!
Ariel H.
Can't go wrong with Dawn soap. I will also use it with vinegar and a spray bottle to clean my tub shower anything with the bathroom it's awesome as well not just for dishes.
Cassie B.
Only dish soap I will buy! I've been using this dish soap for over 2 years and it's the only thing I trust when it comes down to getting my dishes clean! I love that they have a line devoted to protecting your hands!
Camila C.
Does what it says it does. Gets my greasy dishes clean with minimal scrubbing. Never had a problem with it in my pipes and it smells like clean dishes should.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?