BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Ximena O.
Lodi, CA
Best dish soap hands down!!! I use it in the shower also and it works wonders! Doesn't leave any streaks on dishes it's over all an awesome product
Iliana P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell. It foam nicely. I also love using the soap to wash my make up brushes. It the only product the removes the makeup off my brushes.
Kimberly O.
Portland, OR
I cannot think of one thing that blue dawn doesn't work on. And I could go on and on about what it works on other than dishes too! love this stuff!
Diane Marish Y.
Monongahela , Pa
The only brand I buy! Of course the original blue is the only one..it helps wildlife and cleans the grease off of my dishes! Also has a nice scent.
Brianna O.
East Greenbush
Classic dawn dish liquid soap will always be what I use in my home. It's a classic and is by far the best dish soap me or my family has ever used.
Christine T.
Haughton, LA
Whats there to saw about the Blue Dawn? It is amazing on grease, plus not to mention it helped saved a lot of animals when the oil spill happened!
Christina M.
My all time favorite dish soap. Cuts grease l, smells great, gets nice and sudsy so you know there is a significant amount of soap on your sponge.
Kendra S.
Bought a small thing of this for a $1 when I moved into my new apt. Wasn't sure if I would like it, but I do! Definitely not switching for awhile!
Lisa l.
Evans City, PA
Great dish soap! I dilute it to spray my flowers (keeps beetles from eating leaves) . Also easy on the hands for dishwashing. Cuts grease in pans.
Emily H.
Citra, FL
Dawn is amazing. Especially on grease. It really gets the job done! & i love that they help support effected animals from oil spills in the ocean.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?