BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
I love Dawn! I do not have a dishwasher- so all of my dishes are washed by hand, and we typically do not eat out more than once a week, so that is a lot of dishes! Dawn smells great, does not dry my hands and really gets the job done. I have a bottle of the classic Dawn for standard washing, and I also purchase the 'Extra Strength' for dirty pans to avoid soaking them overnight! Dawn never leaves the nasty residue that some detergents can. Another tip, if you have a dog with oily fur (coonhounds, and other hound breeds sometimes suffer) Dawn is THE BEST for dog shampoo, cuts all that oil, and leaves them smelling clean. Love those multiuse products!
Savannah T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used this for years! I purchase the large sizes from costco! It's inexpensive and does the job! I have used other brands but I find myself going back to Dawn!
Miranda C.
Dawn is the best dish soap I have ever used. It cuts grease like no other and has other great household uses. I use this the help take the smell out of towels that have been left on the floor and as a pretreatment for stains. This is the only product that I have found that takes barium off of my scrubs and shoes (I'm an x-ray tech). I also love to use this when my hair is disgustingly greasy after long hot days. It strips the grease but doesn't leave my hair dry. I will always repurchase Dawn!
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't use any other brand of dish soap. I buy Dawn in bulk. Great with greasy foods which I eat a lot of. And I love that they can use it on animals in oil spills.
Alyssa G.
We like all the Dawn brands of dishwashing detergent but we definitely like to keep a blue bottle on hand because that's the color you see in the commercials sometimes that they clean wildlife with.. I think you'll also nice it's in the secret magic recipe that you can carefully wash some pets fur with when they get sprayed by skunks!
As far as dishwashing goes, Dawn always gets the job done. It's not necessarily the easiest on hands that are usually dry but I find it manageable
Rebecca R.
Llano, TX
Dawn
What's not to love about this product? They save wildlife, they get rid of oil in the water and don't damage your hands. While cleaning everything from baked goods and sticky messes to cars and mirrors. If I only had one option to pick as a cleaner this would be it. Just look to the Internet and you will find all the uses for this particular Dawn. My family loves this product and has for over 75 year's!
AMY B.
Kingston, PA
Dawn is all I buy to was dishes bye hand. I even bathe my dog with It! The quality is Superb! The scent is clean and refreshing. It is very effective....never disappointed. The value is good and the price is reasonable
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use it for so much more than dishes. I tend to spill food all over myself when I eat (as bad as my three year old) and this always gets the stains right out!
Celine V.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. Leaves my dishes looking like new and DOES NOT have a strong sent that stays in the dishes, so that's a plus.
Stephanie N.
Love this dish soap! I wash dishes a lot and this isn't drying on the hands at all. It has a nice clean scent and works hard to get off any residue on pots and pans.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?