BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Nathalia K.
Phoenix
I have been using this for the past 15 years, doesn't dry out my skin and it's great at getting out tough caked-on food. My like the smell and the consistency in the product.
Tamara S.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is a classic dish soap. I use to for laundry stains and tile floor cleaner. It's not harsh on my skin when I was dishes.
Morgan H.
nevada, IA
This is he only dish soap I use. I’ve tried to use off brand, or cheaper ones.. nothing compares. This is a brand I can trust to get my dishes clean and not leave nasty scum.
Lauren V.
This is the only dish liquid my family and i use. Absolutely love how it leaves my dishes sparkling clean. Never makes them taste soapy and cuts through grease so easily. Love it
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
This is my favorite dishwashing soap! I love the scent and it just get rid of food and grease so effortlessly! There are no streaks or residue left behind which I love! I also use this to clean my makeup brushes! I mix it with a little bit of coconut oil and rubbing alcohol and it leaves them like new! Better than all hair brush cleaners/soaps out in the market. So easy to take off foundation with his! It really is tough on stains but still very gentle on your hands! I love his so much! I buy the huge bottle at Sams Club for like $6-7.
Kelsi H.
Travis afb, CA
This is a must in our house I use it for dishes but also to take grease stains out of linen. It breaks up all grease and grime and leaves my dishes(and linen) fresh and clean
Faith M.
Bakersfield
Love this product it's my favorite. It smells good and washes away all the food stains plus it's my favorite color I get it at walmart for a good price not to expensive.
Brittany H.
Oak Hill , OH
I love this dish soap!!!!! It's only thing I buy!!!! It cuts through any type of grease you could think of on top of truly making me feel like it's really cleaning my dishes.
kelli r.
I will never use another dish soap ever again!! I bathe my dogs in it all the time cause its gentle on them!! The way it cuts through grease is simply amazing!! ❤this product
Rya Z.
Cuts through grease, grime and anything else that's stuck on the dishes. Nothing else I've used has been able to get rid of the gross grease residue left on pans after frying.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?