BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Katreena W.
Cynthiana, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love how clean it keeps my dishes and how easily it cuts through grease. Absolutely no cons. Love how some of the money goes towards helping animals that are victims of oil spills
Kimberlynn C.
Columbia , KY
Great for washing makeup brushes and sponges.. also great for killing fleas on any pet you have. I use it instead of flea shampoo and it is 1000x more effective without irritating my dogs skin...........
Allison W.
Lehi, UT
My hands feel super dry after washing dishes. The scent is very strong and it makes me feel like the dish soap is pretty harmful to my hands. I always have to apply hand cream afterwards.
Jenny C.
In our house, dawn is king! We literally have a small bottle by every sink and a bigger one in the shower. We have one by the laundry as well. My husband is a mechanic and his hands, gloves, hats and work clothes get covered in grease, grim and gunk! This is the only thing that can always get it out. Luckily most of his work clothes get washed by a company at work now, but I still use it to hand wash his gloves, hats, etc and they end up looking brand new! He can never get his hands clean using the gojo orange junk. Nothing stands up to the power of dawn!
Melissa V.
I really love using dawn... a little goes a long way. I'm not having to constantly run to the store to buy more dish soap. And leaves my dishes very clean and great to clean grease and oil.
Yvonne P.
Redding, CA
I literally don't use any other dish soap this has been my GO-TO for years and years. I have fibromyalgia and it helps cut thru grease so I can scrub less and it just saves my hands
Nadire M.
Citrus Hts, CA
Dawn works so well at cutting through grease and grime and you don't have to use too much. It doesn't dry my hands. I don't have to wash something twice if there is grease on it.
Amanda L.
Waynesboro, PA
Dawn Dish Liquid cuts through the grease and gets the job done. I use this every day and I love it! I can pick it up at any local grocery store. The scent is so clean and fresh!
Madison S.
San Francisco, CA
I love this dish soap. Always cleans everything off of my dishes & even helps get grease stains out of my clothes! Definitely recommend. Bought mine at Walmart, super affordable.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best Dish washing Soap Ever!!! It's easy on your hands, I even wash my 2lb Chihuahua with it. C she's too little for any other soap!! I'll never buy another brand of dish soap again!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back