BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Bethany P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love it, always my go to dishwashing soap. I like to go to Costco get the big bottle. Last me a very good while maybe about 1 month or more. A little really does go a long way.
Misty M.
Huntington , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn liquid dish soap it's the only dish soap I prefer using because it works great on dirty greasy dishes. Plus, where my kids wash dishes I know that will be clean with Dawn.
Jade D.
Fredericksbrg, IA
Dawn dish soap is the best display soap on the market. It always gets everything clean and I've found other uses for it as well like cleaning the shower or spot cleaning my couch. It's a great product for a great price.
Diana L.
I live by this stuff! I refuse to use any other product! I use Dawn to clean my dishes and every other surface in my house! I use it to wash my pets to help with fleas and irritated skin. I love love love Dawn! I would be lost without it!
Lindsay R.
Love this dish soap. Works wonders on my dishes and also on my daughters baby bottles. Definitely worth the prices. Smells great, bubbles nicely, and gets my dishes sparkling clean. On a side note it is also a wonderful diamond cleaner!
ZoĂŤ W.
Vestavia, AL
Dawn dish soap is the best soap in my opinion to wash dishes. I've also used it to clean up carpet stains and it works. The soap creates a lot of bubbles and has a great smell.
Bianca V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's very concentrated so I usually mix it with water, which works great for me cause I end up using more product and saving more money
It is super affordable and works so good
Susan J.
Affordable. Smells amazing. Gets grease out amazingly. I don't have any cons to say about it! I buy it at dollar general for a great price. Very effecting and very affordable.
Cheryl K.
S Charleston, WV
Works great at cutting through tough baked-on grease and food. It's also great at killing fleas on pets, so that's an added bonus! I always keep the blue Dawn around my house.
Keri C.
Vernon, TX
I grew up Using Dawn and I still use it now I use it to wash my hands at the sink I use it to wash my dishes. It's a great product and I feel safe knowing my dishes get clean
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?