BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Katie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
The original dawn is my favorite, it gets those hard to get food resido of my dishes. I never feel like I have to try another brand, because it works so well every time I use it.
Aiden S.
Keller, TX
This dish soap works great for scrubbing dishes and hand washing. It breaks up oil and grease to ensure that your dishes get clean. I use this everyday and it gets the job done.
Trisha K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is literally the only dish soap we use now! While other brands smell pretty or claim to soften hands, Dawn Original is the only soap I trust to get our dishes clean consistently
Lisa D.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I love Dawn. Not only does it work great on my dishes it makes doing dishes a whole lot easier. I love how they donate money back to the birds, too. What an outstanding product.
Lindsay R.
Love this dish soap. Works wonders on my dishes and also on my daughters baby bottles. Definitely worth the prices. Smells great, bubbles nicely, and gets my dishes sparkling clean. On a side note it is also a wonderful diamond cleaner!
Candous D.
Salem, MO
Only dish soap there is worth buying! This is all we used when I was little and still it's what I use today as an adult in my household. It works wonders on getting grease off my husbands hands from tinkering with vehicles or four wheelers. And it helps get stains out of clothes especially jeans. And add a few drops of this in a bottle of water mixed with some vinegar and it's awesome for a shower cleaner. Another thing is it great for is fleas! U can wash ur animals with this to kill fleas especially baby ones who are to small for flea shampoo.
Bianca V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's very concentrated so I usually mix it with water, which works great for me cause I end up using more product and saving more money
It is super affordable and works so good
Dave K.
Not only is Dawn great on dishes, it's also great for removing scuffs out of tennis shoes! Who would've known?? Dawn is great smelling and a very little amount goes a long way!
Zoë W.
Vestavia, AL
Dawn dish soap is the best soap in my opinion to wash dishes. I've also used it to clean up carpet stains and it works. The soap creates a lot of bubbles and has a great smell.
Jade D.
Fredericksbrg, IA
Dawn dish soap is the best display soap on the market. It always gets everything clean and I've found other uses for it as well like cleaning the shower or spot cleaning my couch. It's a great product for a great price.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart