BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Laura H.
I love dawn!!! It cleans my dishes, gets stains out of fabrics, fleas off my dog and washes my car!! Best product on the market!! Will never ever stop purchasing Dawn!
Ariel H.
Can't go wrong with Dawn soap. I will also use it with vinegar and a spray bottle to clean my tub shower anything with the bathroom it's awesome as well not just for dishes.
Amber W.
Bryan, TX
Cuts grease and cleans with just a small drop! What a great product! It's not pricey and works better than all other brands we have tried. A little bit goes a long way!
Michele D.
Bighorn, MT
Works tough and doesn't dry my hands out. I find myself not using as much as I was with other brands. Will keep using Dawn until I find someone else to wash the dishes.
Elizabeth H.
Dupont , WA
I have tried many dish soaps and none seem to do the job quite like Dawn. It also rinses clean without leaving behind any residue. I will always purchase this product.
Chloe C.
Longview, WA
Of course you can use this on your dishes, but in our house hold we use it to clean our pets. It does a great job at removing the dirt and grime built up in there fur.
Juliana S.
Keeps the dishes clean and doesn't leave a bad residue behind. I purchase this frequently from Target at a fairly affordable price. I will definitely keep repurchasing.
Luba Z.
Spokane, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My all time favorite! Lasts for awhile and gets the stains out very nicely. I event use this when washing my makeup brushes or getting grease stains out of my clothing
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
Only use dawn it's the best and I even use it to give my animals a bath I swear by it cuts through the grease and it can help rid ur little fur babies of fleas as well
Adi D.
I use this for everything. Seriously. Mix with vinegar and you have a super effective shower cleaner. Wash the dog for flea dip. Use for dishes. Degreasing. Everything.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?