BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
I commonly use this product for handwashing dishes. It doesn't dry or irritate your skin, and it gets all of the residue of dishes quickly and easily.
Diana R.
Huntington, NY
This gets the job done! i don't think i have used anything else that cuts grease better than dawn. plus it cleanses my make up brushes and sponges too!
Holly Z.
Mogadore, OH
I have always used Dawn original. Will always be a staple in my house. I feel like it just cleans better. Leaves a horrible smell to my dish rags tho!
Sharon S.
Elkhart, IN
This is the only thing I used to wash dishes. I also use it on my kids stains in their clothes. It works great at getting dishes clean and stains out.
Rebecca D.
Elsmere, DE
This can be used for so many things other than just plain old cleaning. From making bubbles to killing fleas, it's the best dish detergent in my book!
Misty T.
Cleveland, OH
Best dishsoap, my number one. Nothing beats Dawn. I love thst it just completely and savagely attacks oil and grease. I need to say no more. Buy this.
Hope H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does a great job. I use it to scrub dishes as well as pots and pans and it works well. Smells good. A little pricey but we like it if it goes on sale.
Rebekah V.
This is my most favorite dish detergent! Absolutely love it! And I have found you can use this for a variety of differant things. Love the smell also.
Maria R.
Gresham, OR
This is my favorite dish soap it smells good but it's not to strong I also like the texture of it all my family uses this soap and everyone likes it .
Tracy W.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the only dish soap I buy! It's safe for my animals and still does a heat job for my dish needs as well. Can't ask for anything more than that!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?