BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Victoria M.
Iselin, NJ
Dawn is normally the only dish washing soap I purchase. I purchase it in various stores, normally the store who has it on sale. Even without a sale it is pretty affordable. It is pretty long lasting unlike some of the other brands that seem watered down. It is very effective on not only grease but any simple dish washing. I sometimes use it for other things like clothes spots or dirt spots on rugs. You can use it as a Flea repellent on your dog if you do it with care and not often. I would recommend.
Claris T.
I have tried different dish soap and Down is the only one which take care of my hands and clean my dishes perfectly, I've been using it for years and absolutely love it!
Destinee R.
Shawnee, KS
Gets all the grease out and makes my dishes squeaky clean. Its very affordable and helps save some animals which is a great cause. If you buybthis your doing a little something to help the world.
Kate S.
Irvington, KY
I use dawn dish soap for everything. My dishes, my dog and my man 😂 its great on sensitive skin and dry skin. My man gets vet greesey at work and this gets all of it off
Evette M.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
This is the best dish soap I have ever bought. It is the only one we use in this household and we love it. I recommend it to anyone that is looking for a good dish soap.
Brittney S.
This is the only type of dish soap I use! It does such a great job of cleaning and removing grease. A little bit goes a long way which is nice because you get more out of a bottle than you would with a different type of soap.
Debbie E.
Iuka
I love dawn for getting my dishes clean. It cuts grease like no other brand. Dawn is my go to dish soap when I have a tough pan to clean. And it's at a decent price.
Jules H.
Taylor, MI
Now I use this dish soap for numerous things it like how I need toilet paper it cleans great and you don't need to use a whole bunch like some other soaps for example Ajax. It works out stains with backing soda and peroxide.😀
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I use this detergent mixed with extra virgin olive to wash my makeup brushes. It's so much more affordable and very effective at getting all the makeup out of my brushes
Lauren-Paige H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is one of the best liquid dish soaps around it gets ride of grease and is animal friendly which makes it a great substitute for. Pet shampoo when needed kills fleas
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?