BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Erika J.
I ultimately buy this for the price. I've found the other kinds and scents aren't really much different. This one gets the job done and is well priced.
Mallory B.
Hamilton, OH
Can't ever go wrong with this product. So many uses! Cleans dishes and lifts very well. Also use on my pets to kill fleas before I give them flea meds.
Julia A.
Blue dawn is my go to for everything. It is so much more than just a dishwashing or hand washing liquid. Dawn is the ultimate stain fighter in clothes.
Melissa M.
Ludlow, KY
I will never use anything but dawn to wash mydishes. It smells great, takes aaway the greasy residue and makes my dishes clean without drying my hands.
Heather S.
Love this stuff! I use it for everything! Lol Great for dishes, bathing the animals, and mixed with peroxide it makes an awesome stain remover/cleaner!
Shelby M.
I love this stuff. I make a multipurpose cleaner out of it, wash dogs, and dishes with this stuff. It kills fleas and cuts through grease like a charm.
Brandon m.
Jamestown, NY
Good product. Good price. Very good quality. The fragrance is also good.. it's very good on getting grease off of dishes and such. Gentle on the hands.
JoAlda Z.
Grulla, TX
Use this all day everyday! Gets off the stubborn oil and grease! I even use this on my kids clothes when they get stains! It takes them off right away!
Amy M.
Clive, IA
Have used this for years! It gets grease off pans more than any other brand I have tried! We I love the original scent! It leaves the dishes very clean
Christin S.
I love this to wash dishes but it's also great for cleaning! Mix it with vinegar and spray on soap scum, let it sit for 15-30 minutes, then wipe away!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?