BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
i love dawn, it really cuts through the grease and a little goes a long way. I also like how dawn helps animals during oil spills so i feel good giving my money to a company like that
Allisha O.
Chico, CA
I use Dawn for everything. Oil stains? Dawn gets them out. Washing fleas off the dog? Use Dawn. Taking makeup off? I also use Dawn. It seriously is a one-stop shop in the soap world, and is my go to!
Miranda G.
Cortland, OH
I am forever using blue Dawn! It serves many uses besides dishes. It's great to get rid of fleas on pets and if you wash your hair with it about once a month it removes all of the build up!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have tried other brands (such as Up and Up) and I don't know why but they just don't compare (don't lather or rinse off as well!) pricing is reasonable and it isn't too hard to find a coupon
Jenna H.
Centerville, OH
This stuff has a million uses and I can attest to that. Ive used it in greasy carpet stains, when our puppy rolled in mud, when my husband gets grease on his clothes. Its so useful to have!
Olivia L.
Iowa City, IA
Best dish soap. Not too overpoweringly scented but smells clean. A little bit goes a long way! I like to let dishes soak with a little of this and water and it gets all the grime off easily.
Cara K.
Nothing can beat old fashioned Dawn dish soap! It cuts through the greasy dishes in no time! It also works when you combine it with other household products as an effective stain remover.
Lesley A.
Good for cleaning make up brushes! And great on dishes . And has a nice not strong scent. I was not disappointed at all with the soap and was truly effective and the results I got were nice as well I purchased at Walmart and I would buy it again any time.
Elvira R.
Done it does its job it gets rid of hard degrees and it's an excellent product to use I would highly recommend it for every single person it makes a job easier this is an excellent product
Trish B.
Tazewell
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original This is the only dish detergent I use because it actually works. I do not purchase any other product because they do not work for me.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?