BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Morgan B.
You can never go wrong with the blue dawn. (That rhymes) but seriously, dawn is a brand I recognize immediately and will know for sure things will be clean and sanitized.
Taylor R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Literally nothing out there can compare to this soap. Worth the money and the tiniest amount cleans like nothing else ever could. You can literally see it cut through grease
Victoria M.
Iselin, NJ
Dawn is normally the only dish washing soap I purchase. I purchase it in various stores, normally the store who has it on sale. Even without a sale it is pretty affordable. It is pretty long lasting unlike some of the other brands that seem watered down. It is very effective on not only grease but any simple dish washing. I sometimes use it for other things like clothes spots or dirt spots on rugs. You can use it as a Flea repellent on your dog if you do it with care and not often. I would recommend.
Lauren-Paige H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is one of the best liquid dish soaps around it gets ride of grease and is animal friendly which makes it a great substitute for. Pet shampoo when needed kills fleas
Amanda R.
Use this stuff everyday! Not only do I trust it with getting my dishes clean, but I also use it on stains on clothing from time to time. Dawn works wonders on getting grease stains out of clothing etc!
Destinee R.
Shawnee, KS
Gets all the grease out and makes my dishes squeaky clean. Its very affordable and helps save some animals which is a great cause. If you buybthis your doing a little something to help the world.
Jules H.
Taylor, MI
Now I use this dish soap for numerous things it like how I need toilet paper it cleans great and you don't need to use a whole bunch like some other soaps for example Ajax. It works out stains with backing soda and peroxide.😀
Nicolet F.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't love this for washing dishes. But my plumber told me that the best way to keep household drains clear is to fill the sink with hot water, pour in some of this Dawn Ultra, swish it around to mix, then open the stopper and let it pour down the drain. I used it on my bathroom sink, which drains perpetually slowly because of all the hair and product that gets washed into the drain, and it really cleared the drain! My husband also uses it to clean the George Forman grill parts that get so very greasy. For everyday dishwashing, I use Earth Friendly Products Natural Pear, because it smells good and is not as toxic. But for drain cleaning, I now use Dawn Ultra.
Kate S.
Irvington, KY
I use dawn dish soap for everything. My dishes, my dog and my man 😂 its great on sensitive skin and dry skin. My man gets vet greesey at work and this gets all of it off
Evette M.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
This is the best dish soap I have ever bought. It is the only one we use in this household and we love it. I recommend it to anyone that is looking for a good dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?