BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jessica L.
Hardyville, Ky
This dishwashing liquid leaves dishes sparkling clean and they smell fresh. This liquid can also be used for many different purposes around the house.
Hope H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does a great job. I use it to scrub dishes as well as pots and pans and it works well. Smells good. A little pricey but we like it if it goes on sale.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
I commonly use this product for handwashing dishes. It doesn't dry or irritate your skin, and it gets all of the residue of dishes quickly and easily.
Miri O.
Love it!!!! It really do what it says, plus it is amazing for given your dog a bath 😂 ( have a dog and this is the only thing I use for bathing him!)
Jessica V.
Placerville, CA
I have been using Dawn for years! It always cuts through gease and gets the job done. The liquid soap is thick so you only need a little bit of soap.
nita C.
This dawn is very good for your dishes and also great for cleaning your jewelry . and it is cheap I love this so much you should try this.
Thanks ncc
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
I love how well it works and I also love that you are giving back to saving wild life from oil spills just by buying something you would need anyway!
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR
I will not use any other dish soap except for Dawn. It is the best soap for greasy pans and greasy dishes and it does not leave your hands super dry.
Elyse B.
Thayer, KS
Been using dawn since I can remember. Nothing compares to it. It always gets my dishes clean, even the nasty greasy ones. Wouldn't use anything else.
Abigail C.
Philadelphia, PA
I like dawn, i like the refreshing scent, and the 2 pack is great value for the price. I live with four girls and we go through a lot of dish washing
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?