BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Jessie M.
Memphis, TN
The soap lasts forever because you don't have to use a lot in a use. The scent is clean. It's a very effective product, and cleans well. Great price, and I will continue to buy this product.
***Denzel T.
New Orleans, LA
Hey my is Denzel I have try this product  it work well and get the job done love the way it  gets my dishes sparkley clean and clear
Sara T.
Garden, MI
My all time favorite dish soap! All we use in our house, I trust using it on my 3 month old's bottles and it's the best thing for pre-treating stains! I buy the biggest bottle I can find
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love It! The lavender scent is very soothing. I actually like doing dishes when I have this soap on hand. I would say much better than Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original.
Alexandria A.
Martinez
Works on EVERYTHING. The BEST dish soap ever. It's even multipurpose! If you are ever in a pinch and need to get fleas off your animal, THIS KILLS THE FLEAS ,but is safe for use on animals.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
i love dawn, it really cuts through the grease and a little goes a long way. I also like how dawn helps animals during oil spills so i feel good giving my money to a company like that
Allisha O.
Chico, CA
I use Dawn for everything. Oil stains? Dawn gets them out. Washing fleas off the dog? Use Dawn. Taking makeup off? I also use Dawn. It seriously is a one-stop shop in the soap world, and is my go to!
Miranda G.
Cortland, OH
I am forever using blue Dawn! It serves many uses besides dishes. It's great to get rid of fleas on pets and if you wash your hair with it about once a month it removes all of the build up!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have tried other brands (such as Up and Up) and I don't know why but they just don't compare (don't lather or rinse off as well!) pricing is reasonable and it isn't too hard to find a coupon
Jenna H.
Centerville, OH
This stuff has a million uses and I can attest to that. Ive used it in greasy carpet stains, when our puppy rolled in mud, when my husband gets grease on his clothes. Its so useful to have!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?