BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Rebecca P.
Rossville
This is the only one that works well, doesn't break my hands out and actually cuts the grease the first time. From someone who still does dishes by hand... Don't waste money on the other crap!
Maisie M.
Original Dawn is the dish soap I always go back to. No ahve tried other products and always go back to dawn. Great sent that doesn't stay on the dishes after washing. Breaks threw grease and baked on food making cleaning easy. Leaves my hands soft and not dried out.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this dish soap. It lasts for a good while and if you dilute it with water it lasts even longer. The scent is amazing. And I usually add a small Tupper with water, add soap , and use my sponge.
Gabrielle A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this product daily. I use this to wash my son's bottles and its definitely a great detergent. My mom, granny, and pretty much my entire family has used it as long as I can remember. It's a great price too. I definitely would recommend this product to everyone.
Kassandra H.
Riverton, IL
Dawn dish soap is literally the best for washing almost anything ! And it is great for fleas which seem to be really bad this year . This kills them on the spot . Will definitely repurchase !!
kella l.
Norman
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I prefer to use!! Works great to get the tough grease and odors from my dishes!! Also works to kill fleas on my cat. I highly recommend this. It's also super cheap!!
Francesca M.
Philadelphia , PA
Dawn is a fantastic product. I can always count on it to get out baked on foods off of my dishes. I also use dawn as a spot treatment for laundry to get any grease stains out and it works like a charm
Donna K.
Dawn is an excellent dish detergent in getting dishes clean, cutting through greasy messes while taking less time. Dawn is also useful in removing grease in the laundry, as a weed killer when mixed with vinegar and epsom salt. Great value for a versatile product
Jessica T.
Tulsa
Best grease cutter, ever! We use this on our dishes, my husband's work clothes and for his after work shower. We won't use any other soap to get through all of the grease we see in our house!
Nicole C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've always kept dawn dishwashing liquid on hand. When I need something to set in soap and water before putting in the dishwasher, this is the best at anything sticking to pots, plates, etc.
staci B.
arcadia, FL
My dog has sensitive skin has anyone else tried this on their pet?
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Has anyone ever used this on your pets and if so did you mix it with anything else?
rachelle a.
Any other colors?
Michelle L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Anyone wash there pets in this
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know that when you buy a bottle of dawn that has $1 towards saving the wildlife you actually have to go online and register it for that donation to go towards the wildlife?