BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Brooke H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have tried many other dish soaps, but dawn has them beat. Just a little bit goes a long way. And it gets those hard caked on stains off. I will always use dawn for my dishes. It's the best!
***Denzel T.
New Orleans, LA
Hey my is Denzel I have try this product  it work well and get the job done love the way it  gets my dishes sparkley clean and clear
Jessie M.
Memphis, TN
The soap lasts forever because you don't have to use a lot in a use. The scent is clean. It's a very effective product, and cleans well. Great price, and I will continue to buy this product.
Jessica T.
Tulsa
Best grease cutter, ever! We use this on our dishes, my husband's work clothes and for his after work shower. We won't use any other soap to get through all of the grease we see in our house!
Jenny B.
Dallas, TX
I only use dawn because it really knocks out Grease and stains with out soaking them. Smells good and doesn't dry out your hands. I also use dawn to wash my dogs. It kills fleas if there are any.
Que A.
Saginaw, MI
Dawn is the best dish soap I’ve ever used! It’s a wonderful smell, it’s cheap and it works effectively! Dawn is the only soap i buy for my home. It’s a beauty color and i buy it all the time
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've always kept dawn dishwashing liquid on hand. When I need something to set in soap and water before putting in the dishwasher, this is the best at anything sticking to pots, plates, etc.
Virginia T.
I love this product. It is always in my cabinet and will forever be one of my favorites. The scent is awesome. It is very effective in cutting grease. The price is awesome. Great value.
Donna K.
Dawn is an excellent dish detergent in getting dishes clean, cutting through greasy messes while taking less time. Dawn is also useful in removing grease in the laundry, as a weed killer when mixed with vinegar and epsom salt. Great value for a versatile product
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
My family has used this for decades. I use this now, and I have not even thought of switching to a different brand. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a fast acting dish cleaner.
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?