BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Francesca M.
Philadelphia , PA
Dawn is a fantastic product. I can always count on it to get out baked on foods off of my dishes. I also use dawn as a spot treatment for laundry to get any grease stains out and it works like a charm
Donna K.
Dawn is an excellent dish detergent in getting dishes clean, cutting through greasy messes while taking less time. Dawn is also useful in removing grease in the laundry, as a weed killer when mixed with vinegar and epsom salt. Great value for a versatile product
Jessica T.
Tulsa
Best grease cutter, ever! We use this on our dishes, my husband's work clothes and for his after work shower. We won't use any other soap to get through all of the grease we see in our house!
Nicole C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've always kept dawn dishwashing liquid on hand. When I need something to set in soap and water before putting in the dishwasher, this is the best at anything sticking to pots, plates, etc.
Que A.
Saginaw, MI
Dawn is the best dish soap I’ve ever used! It’s a wonderful smell, it’s cheap and it works effectively! Dawn is the only soap i buy for my home. It’s a beauty color and i buy it all the time
Jenny B.
Dallas, TX
I only use dawn because it really knocks out Grease and stains with out soaking them. Smells good and doesn't dry out your hands. I also use dawn to wash my dogs. It kills fleas if there are any.
Virginia T.
I love this product. It is always in my cabinet and will forever be one of my favorites. The scent is awesome. It is very effective in cutting grease. The price is awesome. Great value.
Brooke H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have tried many other dish soaps, but dawn has them beat. Just a little bit goes a long way. And it gets those hard caked on stains off. I will always use dawn for my dishes. It's the best!
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
My family has used this for decades. I use this now, and I have not even thought of switching to a different brand. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a fast acting dish cleaner.
Jessie M.
Memphis, TN
The soap lasts forever because you don't have to use a lot in a use. The scent is clean. It's a very effective product, and cleans well. Great price, and I will continue to buy this product.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you agree that a little Dawn goes a long way?
Sumer S.
Vienna, IL
So we all know Dawn has been coming out with all these great new scents! Which is your favorite!?
Kimberly W.
Saint Martinville, LA
Can you bathe your dogs with this?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What other uses for Dawn dish detergent have you found besides washing dishes?
Danielle R.
Chenango Fks, NY
What are you 'other' favorite uses for Dawn?