BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Christina G.
Kailua, HI
I love dawn. I have even used this on my pets. I tend to buy the large bottle from costco to cut down on always buying soap. It is a must in our house
Misty T.
Cleveland, OH
Best dishsoap, my number one. Nothing beats Dawn. I love thst it just completely and savagely attacks oil and grease. I need to say no more. Buy this.
Maria R.
Gresham, OR
This is my favorite dish soap it smells good but it's not to strong I also like the texture of it all my family uses this soap and everyone likes it .
Rebekah V.
This is my most favorite dish detergent! Absolutely love it! And I have found you can use this for a variety of differant things. Love the smell also.
Mariah S.
Mount Vernon, IA
Good stuff. Gets the food off of dishes the way it should. Not much more to say about it, I guess. It's good dish soap that does what I need it to do.
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA
Blue Dawn is the best! It's also great for washing an itchy dog. Perfect for breaking down grease and food buildup. I'll always have this at my house.
Tracy W.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the only dish soap I buy! It's safe for my animals and still does a heat job for my dish needs as well. Can't ask for anything more than that!
Holly Z.
Mogadore, OH
I have always used Dawn original. Will always be a staple in my house. I feel like it just cleans better. Leaves a horrible smell to my dish rags tho!
Erica B.
The best of the best. Blue dawn can be used for so many other purposes than just washing dishes. I clean my tub with it and it even gets out hair dye.
Rebecca D.
Elsmere, DE
This can be used for so many things other than just plain old cleaning. From making bubbles to killing fleas, it's the best dish detergent in my book!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?