BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Ashley H.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this stuff alot! I buy the big bottle at Sam's club and it lasts quite a while considering we use it for more than just dishes. My husband is a mechanic and even after he uses abrasive hand cleaners he likes to use dawn soap to get the black stain off his hands and other parts of his body that may be hard to clean the thick grease off of. I also use it for tough grease stains on his work clothes. We've tried other, cheaper brands and it seems like it just costs us more mo ey since we end up using more product.
Sharon V.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is great!!! You can use it basically on anything and everything. I use it on dishes, bathing the dogs, cleaning the stove, and stains on clothing. To put on clothes I just add some to a sprayer with water and spray away on the stains to pre treat. It great on getting oil stains of clothes. If you have old armpit stains pour some on with a sprinkle of baking soda and throw in the wash it does wonders. For the dogs I use this especially when it's flea and tick season something about this soap the fleas and ticks hate it. Yet it's still gently enough on the dogs to no dry out their skin,
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I jus  love  to use  Dawn Ultra concentrate dish liquid.   To wash  my dishes and  to clean  my stove. And it would  make  your  hands rough. I use  it  to  clean  alot of things that  are  greasy  like the  barbecue . My husband  also  uses  it when  he works  with  he's car and he's hands get very greasy.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My go to dishwashing detergent, it cleans dishes and hands so well, it also comes in many different smells which make it even better. This is amazing for tough food stains & old food stuck on dishes.
Corina D.
Portland, OR
Works great, smells great! Doesn't leave dishes dirty, and wont irritate my hand after dish washing. Doesn't leave residue like other brands I've tried to use. I always repurchase this dish soap!!
Indira R.
Penitas, TX
It works amazing.. you just need a little bit and sishes super clean. Awesome product i love it !! My blue one is my favorite one its a natural smell its awesome. i usually buy it in HEB.
Caitlin W.
Lawrenceville
Dawn helps remove so many stains on our silverware. It is affordable and effective. I bought it at Walmart and I love it. Dawn cleans very well and leaves no residue. I would definitely buy again.
Alejandra T.
Cincinnati, OH
Dane amazing takes créese of my dishes and stains off fast and easy also dad used it to wash off his poison Ivy and it worked this sopa does miracles I'm telling you ! Try it ! You won't regret it
Geneva M.
Love love love! Use dawn on my dishes to my dogs! It's so gentle and doesn't leave any residue. Helps clean my dogs coat from fleas and any grease/dirt they get into and leaves them with  shiny smooth fur.
Rachael W.
Logan, OH
I love the regular dawn! I feel like it's the only one that actually gets things clean. It's a nice scent. And works really well. I haven't had a problem with the blue dawn. and I would buy again!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?