BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Reviews (12037)
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish soap because it has great cleaning power and always gets the job done. I always use this because it smells good and its so inexpensive. Another good thing is that a lot comes in it so it lasts for awhile. I would recommend to buy.
Abbey H.
I've tried other brands of Liquid Dish Soap, but Dawn is always the soap I come back to.  It's a little more expensive than some of its competitors, but it's so worth the money.  It leaves my dishes clean and my hands soft!
Laura M.
Allentown, PA
Absolutely the best dish soap. Not only is a great grease cutter but I use it to clean almost everything in my home.  It also gets oil stains out of your clothes.
Jessica C.
I love dawn. Maybe it's the oil spill commercials and I'm a sucker for sweet little creatures but either way it gets my dishes squeaky clean and smelling fresh. No streaking.
Amanda A.
I don't get any other band of soap besides this I love it since it's concentrated a little goes a long way and it's super affordable and you can pretty much get it anywhere
Valrico, FL
The "blue" dawn is the multi purpose dish soap that works not only on dishes but many other household issues. I never ever get anything different. The plain one works best!
Alyssa C.
Best dish soap I've tried, works great to get oil off dishes. Doesn't leave the dishes feeling oily or anything. Very good at getting the dishes clean and ready to eat on.
Kimberly H.
This is an awesome product. It cuts grease better then any other product like it's kind. It stays suds up longer and really your dishes that clean finish your looking for.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
The best dish soap out there. The only dish soap I buy is dawn. Dawn handles grease and oils like no other brand can. And unlike other dish soaps, its not mostly water .
Natalie C.
I use this to clean my countertops, makeuobrushes and sponges, clean my pet when we run out of his shampoo, wash dishes, wash shoes. This stuff works great on everythinggg
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?