BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Renisha S.
I love this stuff and call it blue magic! Dawn, water and vinegar make a powerful cleaning solution! It's sometime about the original blue version that seems to work best.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
This is the only dish detergent I'll ever use! It's really tough on grease but gentle on my hands. I'm a taxidermist so I also use this to clean greasy animal skins as well.
Grace A.
Dawn is like the best ever! I use it for washing my dog, dishes of course, laundry, crafts, and more! I bought it at Kroger! Very effective product with nice scent!
Addie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best dish soap I've ever used. I hate using any other brand or scent. The smell is left clean and refreshing. I of course rebuy and would recommend to anyone.
Angela S.
I love Dawn! Works really great and helps removing the grease on pots and pans so much easier.

It also works well if you have pets and they have fleas. Give them a bath with Dawn! It's that safe and will continue to buy it!
Morgan B.
You can never go wrong with the blue dawn. (That rhymes) but seriously, dawn is a brand I recognize immediately and will know for sure things will be clean and sanitized.
chelsie m.
monticello, MN
Dawn dish soap is life!!! We have never used a different brand and it works for everything!!!! We use it for stains. To clean the floors. Wash out out cars! Great product
Wendy B.
Best dish soap for getting getting rid of grease to get this squeaky clean dishes. Good price for the performance. You can even use it as a spot grease remover on clothes
Amanda R.
Use this stuff everyday! Not only do I trust it with getting my dishes clean, but I also use it on stains on clothing from time to time. Dawn works wonders on getting grease stains out of clothing etc!
Lauren-Paige H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is one of the best liquid dish soaps around it gets ride of grease and is animal friendly which makes it a great substitute for. Pet shampoo when needed kills fleas
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?