BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amanda A.
Maryland
I don't get any other band of soap besides this I love it since it's concentrated a little goes a long way and it's super affordable and you can pretty much get it anywhere
Heather M.
Atlas
This is the most effective grease cutting dishwash I know. I also keep it on hand for any flea outbreaks on my cats. Kills the fleas and is safe to use on them in a pinch!
Magali T.
Houston
Dawn is the best for washing dishes I love it! It smells very good and it takes grease right off very effective! I buy the big one at Sams Club and it lasts me a lot time.
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA
Great for cleaning dishes as well as an array of other things. I had colored my sons hair with a semi-permanent hair dye and accidentally got some coloring on the wrong part of his hair so I took some regular Dawn dish liquid and gently rubbed the color out of his hair (his hair is long down the center and buzzed along the sides - which is where I got the coloring at). It truly worked like a charm and removed it perfectly! I love Dawn - it's truly one of the best, strongest yet gentle soaps available for cleaning.
Morgan B.
You can never go wrong with the blue dawn. (That rhymes) but seriously, dawn is a brand I recognize immediately and will know for sure things will be clean and sanitized.
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
Dawn you have saved me again!

Okay so this is my experience, I needed to get out a stain and didn't want to spend money on a stain remover, I had spilt wine on my white shirt and needed to get it out. I did some experimenting and mixed in an empty bottle a cup of dawn, 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 4 tablespoons of baking soda and filled the rest up with water. I applied my dawn concoction to the shirt and brushed with a toothbrush I had and let it sit 1 hour. I washed the shirt as normal and voila! the stain is gone, now I must make a disclaimer that even though this concoction worked for me it may not always work for others, but ever since then I only buy dawn for all my grease-fighting needs!
Angela S.
I love Dawn! Works really great and helps removing the grease on pots and pans so much easier.

It also works well if you have pets and they have fleas. Give them a bath with Dawn! It's that safe and will continue to buy it!
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
I love Dawn Dish Soap! Not only does it smell nice, it doesn't feel greasy on your hands or your skin when you are washing dishes. On the off chance my dishwasher is out of commission, my Dawn dish soap and my sponge are my two best friends. There's not streaky residue and the soap washes right off after washing. Another big plus for this soap is that it is very pet friendly. If I ever need to give one of my kittens a bath (they're too small for other cat shampoos) I use this dish soap and it is just as effective.
Renisha S.
I love this stuff and call it blue magic! Dawn, water and vinegar make a powerful cleaning solution! It's sometime about the original blue version that seems to work best.
Jennifer F.
I have 3 little boys! It seems like when my oldest one comes home from school that his jeans always have grass stains on his jeans! It literally looks like he gets on his knees and his friends drag him across the ground! I would just wash them and it wouldn't come out so I put Dawn on the stains and scrubbed it and then soaked them for about an hour and when I got the out the stain was completely gone! I have even used it on jeans already washed and it still cleaned them! So it is used for many things in my house!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?