BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Jalynn G.
It does the job. I'm almost positive that everyone uses dawn. The only thing I don't care too much for is no matter how much I rinse a pan, when I put it on the stove it always has a weird smell.
Maria G.
I buy this product at our local dollar general all the time! Awesome soap! Use it for many purposes! I mix with other products to clean my toilet for example and bathtub! Literally, a  little goes a long way! Wouldn't go back to any other dish soap product.
Laira H.
Lawton
I’m pretty sure everyone knows about this detergent! Dawn is the best. It breaks up all the grease build up and gets your dishes all squeaky clean. Very affordable and available basically everywhere! My go to for sure.
Maria A.
Metropolis
Keeps the grease and oil at bay. Amazing smells. Dollar Store typically has a nice sell on big bottles with multiple bottle purchase. Love the deep clean and confidence my dishes are clean.
Maryn T.
Coppell, TX
Is there anything bad to say about blue Dawn? Gets my dishes clean, removes stains from clothing, and does wonders on my floors. Great product, amazing value, available everywhere. It's the best.
Jenny C.
Fordland, MO
While I love all of the beautiful scents that Dawn has came out with. In my opinion there's no comparison to Dawn Original. The suds last longer and it really does fight grease. It can't be beat.
Sonja Sky G.
Las vegas, NV
If you use a lot of oil or grease in your food then this product is the best. It really makes it easier to clean your dishes. A little soak goes a very long way. Its not cheap but it's worth it.
April Lynn S.
I don't really like this dish soap brand that much. It does the job but the scent isn't that great. Makes the sponge smell funny after a while. Some pros about this is that it's effective in getting the dishes cleaned up and I would buy again if I didn't have a choice
Alexis D.
Dawn is a great sanitizer that gets tough grease on dishes. I also use this to wash down tables! It is well worth the money. The scents it comes in is very pleasant. I would recommend to anyone!
Erica G.
Works great to cut out dirt and grease from dishes and cookware. I usually buy from Target, or the grocery store. Nice scent, and doesn't dry your hands out too much. Would definitely buy again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?