BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Alyssa C.
Best dish soap I've tried, works great to get oil off dishes. Doesn't leave the dishes feeling oily or anything. Very good at getting the dishes clean and ready to eat on.
Natalie C.
I use this to clean my countertops, makeuobrushes and sponges, clean my pet when we run out of his shampoo, wash dishes, wash shoes. This stuff works great on everythinggg
Ashley N.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid is a soap I never go with out. I have trusted Dawn to make great quality products. It's found at major stores and it's priced very reasonable. There are many different scents to chose from as well. Dawn does a great job at cutting tough grease and getting rid of strong odors. It's concentrated formula is great at forming bubbles making it easier to get things cleaned. It's squeeze bottle makes it easy to control the amount of soap you would like to use. I recommend it to everyone!!
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI
Best dish soap ever. We used this at my internship to clean oil off the animals and cleaning the enclosures. It's the only dish wash we accepted because it works so amazing
Magali T.
Houston
Dawn is the best for washing dishes I love it! It smells very good and it takes grease right off very effective! I buy the big one at Sams Club and it lasts me a lot time.
L3xyl3w S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Absolute favorite soap to buy because i love how it fights grease and it gets my dishes spotless. I will forever buy dawn. I even started using once a month as a hair wash😎
Allison B.
Currently in my kitchen. I keep going back to it. It's inexpensive, and works. You can soak a lasagna pan, and 30 minutes later it's clean. Very little scrubbing with Dawn.
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
The best dish soap out there. The only dish soap I buy is dawn. Dawn handles grease and oils like no other brand can. And unlike other dish soaps, its not mostly water .
BRITTANY W.
Valrico, FL
The "blue" dawn is the multi purpose dish soap that works not only on dishes but many other household issues. I never ever get anything different. The plain one works best!
Casandra K.
Ooltewah, TN
Original Dawn is great for getting your dishes clean, but my family uses it for so much more than that!
1) Original Dawn is biodegradable, so we use it for cleaning everything when we're camping- from dishes to clothes to bodies. We don't have to worry about the environmental impact of just tossing used water into the woods.
2) It's great for bubbles! Big foamy bath-time bubbles and bubble liquid. Makes sturdy bubbles that last a long time.
3) Original Dawn is great for washing pets. We have given all of our pets (dogs, cats, and birds) baths with Dawn, and it gets them clean without stripping too much of the natural oils that make fur and feathers shine. It even gets rid of skunk smell!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?