BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Tia L.
Saint Paul, MN
A little bit goes a long way. It foams up really nice and the foams last long while under running water. I takes off grease easily and almost right away.
Rachel G.
Dawn just works the best! It's not watered down, has lots of suds and cuts grease like a champ. I've tried the generic brands but always go back to Dawn.
Jennifer K.
Sturtevant, WI
Works good. Doesn't have any overpowering scents like some brands. Helps support wild life. Was used to save animals lives durring an oil spill clean up.
Liz T.
I love this soap. It's the original. I now buy the apple scented one because I love the scent, but I always keep this one underneath the sink as back up.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
This soap lasts a really long time and just a couple of drops is all you will need. Even when I'm down at the end and add water it's still super powerful
Amanda R.
Norwalk, CA
This is my favorite dishwashing soap ever. It's so gentle on hands and its also good to use on pets when they've had a nice playtime outside in the dirt.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
This cuts through all the dirt and grime left on dishes and you only need a little bit. A bottle lasts forever! I like that it's gentle on the hands too.
Delorise K.
Blue Dawn liquid dish soap is he bomb. I use the blue liquid soap for different things around the house. I like to go to Walmart or SAMS club to buy Dawn
Melissa E.
This is the only dish soap I prefer to use! It always cleans my dishes well without drying out my hands. I trust it enough to clean out my baby's bottles
Teresa A.
Dawn always works for everything that needs to be cleaned. Grease gone, clean dishes.Our go to soap when we find it. Smell good and works fantastically.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?