BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Best dishwashing liquid ever made

I love dawn! I have been using it since I was a little girl. More that I have my own little girl, she'll be using it as well. It gets the toughest stains out with the smallest amount of product. I've always loved dawn ever since I saw the commercials of rescuers washing sea animals with dawn.
Belle G.
I have tried several different natural or green dish washing soaps. They do not compare to Dawn. I can get even the greasiest grosses dishes clean. I also love that it is great at removing stains from clothing. Just a dab is all you need for stain removal. Dawn is my first choice for many of my cleaning needs in the kitchen.
Abbie H.
Nashville , TN
Dawm is a classic for a reason - it's effective and never leaves greasy residue. My favorite use for Dawn is as a stain remover! I got an oil stain on a work blouse of mine and nothing removed it, until I tried rubbing some Dawn into the fabric and letting it soak for a bit. Voila! After washing, the stain was finally gone.
Stephanie S.
Good product, works great. Very sudsy, a little goes a long way!

I can't tell much difference between brands, just know what works and what doesn't, but I suppose that's the most important part, no?

I tend to buy from Costco, so I go through one of these....maybe in a year...possibly every 18 months. Well worth the purchase
Mandy B.
Love this dishwashing soap. It keeps my hands soft. It really is gentle....and I don't just say that because they wash ducks in it, that were victim to oil spills...although, I recently discovered a new use for it, too! My dogs got a couple fleas from the neighbors, and the vet recommended the "blue dawn" to kill the fleas!!
Lisa N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Very concentrated and you only need a tiny bit to clean. i think this is a great value considering the small amount you need and the scent is nice and clean. My only issue with it is it is a bit runny so more product comes out than needed hence wasting a lot of product. Either way it's great for cleaning and soaking dishes!
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
Dawn dish soap is, and always has been, the BEST. None of the other brands of dish soap that I've tried before could even come close to comparing! Great smell, it gets my dishes clean, and isn't tough on my hands! It also has many other uses, such as getting stains out of clothing! My husband uses it in the garage as well!
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert
Cannot say a bad thing about Dawn. My mom used Dawn and her mom used Dawn. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
This dish washing liquid is great to use to rinse off your dishes and then also to deep clean them if you don't have time to wait for the dishwasher. It comes in many scents, all great, and doesn't dry out your skin.
Ashley K.
Cheektowaga, NY
I like this dish soap because it takes care of grease like no other dish soap I have used in the past. I buy it from Sam's Club because I usually buy it in bulk, it lasts a lot longer then. I have never tried any other scent but original and I would like to try another scent because I don't really like the original scent.
abigail h.
I bought dawn for the longest time because that's what my mom bought when I was growing up.. after I moved out on my own I tried to save a little by buying off brand soap.. BIG mistake! I found I wasn't saving money at all since I was using it up faster and my dishes weren't as clean.. I've since went back to buying dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?