BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Carol K.
Romeoville, IL
After years of living on an extremely tight budget, I always went with whatever was low cost. BIG MISTAKE! I realized I went through those 3x as much! Switched to Dawn Ultra and noted how long would it really last. Answer: 3x longer than a lower cost soap! Point made.....Dawn Ultra is now THE ONLY DISHWASHING LIQUID ALLOWED IN MY HOUSE!!
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
You really can't beat a classic. Dawn is the best dish soap in the market, hands down. We got a free bottle of Palmolive when we moved, and I noticed a considerable difference in how much grease it took off—that is, considerably less. It's not damaging to my hands (the ducks were right!), and makes hand washing disches that much easier.
❤Kea S.
Kingsport
I love dawn its what i buy every time! Awesome stuff! Its good value and not pricey either! I have to wash baby bottles and need something i can trust to get them clean and this is it!
Jen E.
Lady Lake , FL
Dawn dish soap is hands down the best dish soap out there.  It is truly tough on grease and leaves your dishes nice and shiny.  It is gentle on even the most sensitive hands.  Not only is it amazing on dishes but dawn dish soap works great when washing your dog.  It will kill ALL the fleas and their pesky little eggs.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Simply the best. No other dish soaps can compare. I've tried quite a few other brands and just didn't even compare. Spend the extra money and get Dawn. Also works great on cleaning mirrors, windows, and grease off the stove, or cabinets. Great soaking power but I prefer the Dawn Platinum for soaking my dishes. Non the less Dawn beats them all!
Alena D.
Minneapolis
We use blue Dawn for our regular dishes as well as bottles for our nine-month-old baby. She drinks breast milk, which is very fatty and sticks to bottles. Dawn gets the grease/fat off of the bottles. The only thing is that sometimes they smell of blue Dawn for quite a while, but I'll take that for the level of cleanliness it provides.
Ashley C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you have baked on grease, tough spots, or just stuck on food???  This dish soap will knock out any type of stain, spot, or stuck on food that you could imagine.  With a wide variety of smells you can't go wrong.  The other good thing is that if you forget to wear dish gloves, your hands will not be dried out.
Maria G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The o my dish soap I like. The others I’ve tried usually leave my hands so dry and my knuckles chapped but this one doesn’t while actually leaving my dishes super clean. I buy the concentrated one and refill my foaming pump. I also use it to scrub the stove and to clean the kitchen sinks and I trust that it leaves them super clean.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
This is liquid magic! Cuts through grease with just one pump. Cleans my dishes thouroughly and I don't have to put in a lot of elbow grease to get my dishes clean. You can use a little to clean a lot. This stuff can be found at your grocery store and at the dollar store so you know it won't be expensive. Will be repurchasing!
Alexandra P.
Irvine, CA
I'm a college student and I really hate wasting things. This soap is perfect because it holds a lather and gets the job done! I don't feel like I need to use a lot to wash a few dishes. It's also reasonably priced! I used to just grab the absolute cheapest one, but now I will always gravitate towards this. Would recommend!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?