BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Erika T.
WYNNE, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn dish liquid. Not just for my dishes either. It is one of the most effective dish liquids i've used. It has many uses in my home. dishes, clothing stains, reducing pests (ants, etc). The scent is amazing! Suds last a long time and i will definitely continue to purchase often.
Christina C.
I love this product. It makes it super easy to do my dishes. You don’t have to use a lot to get tough jobs done. It smells delicious and it’s easy to find in any store. Aside from learning how much you actually need to use, I don’t see any cons. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
This concentrated dish soap gets the job DONE. If I have any tough dishes, I simply soak with a drop of this and some water and they come off easily (like in the commercials!!). This is a cheap and easily found item at any grocery, drug, or dollar store. This is a common household item that really works.
Cassie W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always buy this brand! I absolutely love it! I normally buy it at Walmart or Dollar General. I think that it is very effective when there is a lot of grease on your dishes or even if your husband works with grease as well. I would highly recommend this product!
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My grandmother used it, my mom uses it and now I use it.  It is just a product that has been tested and has stood the test of time with my family.  I would never use a different dish soap in fear I would not get the same end results that I am used to. This is a staple in my house.
Amy L.
Great product for the price. A little always goes a long way. It stays more bubbly than most. Has a great scent and a great selection of other scents. Doesn’t leave my hands feeling dried out after using. I’d definitely recommend it to others looking for a good product with a good price.
Layken C.
Love this stuff ! I use it for multi purpose reasons! I just it in my dishes and it definitely keeps everything clean! It smells good without being overwhelming. I also use it to clean up dog messes and it doesn't leave a residue. I usually chose to buy this over any other dish detergent.
Maggie A.
Haverford, PA
Dawn really is perfect concentrated and lasts longer than any other product. I also like that it's safe on animals. I have been using Dawn for years and I don't often deviate from it. However, every time I do I always end up regretting it! I recommend any of the dawn dish detergents.
Diana N.
Great, pricey, but worth it! Less elbow grease and more of this. I do all my dishes by hand so I like a really good dishsoap that won't make me stay at the sink for too long scrubbing off the baked on food. If you like spending time doing things you enjoy, this soap will save you alot of time.
Rachel B.
Caryville, TN
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I will use. I feel that I will be wasting my time and my money if I use anything else. It is a great value. I also have found that a little goes a long way. I use it for multiple uses including cleaning my kitchen appliances and bathing my animals.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?