BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Hands down the best dish soap there is. Nothing cuts through grease the way Dawn does. A little goes a long ways, it normally takes me several months to go through my bottle of soap. The best part is you can use it for way more than washing dishes. It removes stains from clothes, gum from carpet, and marker off the walls. If you have kids, this is a must have in your home.
Jenn R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the only dish soap that I have used for quite some time. I think that it is great for washing baby bottles and getting all of the crud out as well as awesome for washing gross messy pants. It smells very clean and fresh. And I would definitely buy it again.
Austine L.
Olympia, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Costco
There are so many uses for Dawn soap including washing the dishes. I have found that it works incredibly well for home washing as long as you're careful with the exterior Sheen. Is really awesome for baseboard washing long as you're again a little gentle helps prevent and get rid of fleas on pups there's just so many uses that I you're not limited to just washing dishes.
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have always loved dawn products because it really will wash away the grease from your dishes. I always loved the act that I could also use this on my animals. I also love the price for the size! Will buy again :)
Joy L.
Trafford, PA
Blue Dawn. Hands-down, the best dish liquid there is. If it’s good enough for the animals affected by the oil spills, it’s good enough for my dishes! Seriously though, nothing works better, a little goes a long way, it’s super affordable, and it makes a great spot cleaner for all different types of stains on fabric to upholstery. The only dish liquid I will purchase!
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
Dawn dish soap is the number one dish soap! It works for so many different things!gets greasy stuff off in an instant and is a great price! It takes one drop compared to a big squirt of off brand
Brooke W.
Florida
Only dish washing liquid I like because does it not only smell good but actually gets the grease of the dishes I have nothing bad to say about this at all! I’m sure most people feel the same way.
Leslie S.
Hayward, CA
I love this product because not only does it clean well it helps the environment, and it smells amazing like fresh clean scent. The price is great for the quality it gives. I would buy it again!
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1

It really works with grease and leaves
your dishes cleaner than ever. In my house this product is use in the bathroom, on
the floor and the kitchen. it is an effective product  because it does the job, i have purchase this item in the past, but it can also dry my hands which i don't like as much. you can find it at Walmart, target or drugstore.
Beautifully B.
Baltimore
I want to thank the mastermind behind this product, I recommend this product because  It serves many purposes like: Amazing for Makeup brush cleanser, great bath soap for by Dog... It's a winner for me and I save money too. I get my  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original  in quantity fron home depot because I can't be without it
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon