BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Gail D.
Salinas, CA
I can't praise this dish soap enough,it's the only one I use and the only one in my opinion that manages anything greasy,whether it's on my dishes,glassware or grease or oil I somehow got on my work pants,it gets it out and I don't have to throw away my work pants or hubby's work pants! It's the only dish soap that I use to clean my porcelain kitchen sink instead of powder cleansers.I buy it in large amounts to keep in my kitchen,in my laundry and in my bathroom.I have happily been using it since it first came out and not have used anything else and it's gentle enough to use on my cat when giving him a bath to get rid of flea dirt on him,I won't use anything else!
Anna S.
I love this product its affordable. It does a great job ! I just need a small drop of dish soap and It cleans all my dishes very well. I love that its very sudsy and it does not dry my hands.  Very effective for the price. Its my favorite brand will not use anything else.
Morgan F.
Forest Park
This is the only dish soap I will use. A little goes a long way and it is perfect for cleaning up dishes from the high protein diet my son and husband eat. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the way this soap leaves no streaks on our dishes. Leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. It’s safe to use on anything. If I run out of hand soap I can still use this and my hands feel great!
Samantha M.
I love using this product. I even use it to remove grease stains out of clothes, fresh or set in! It is very effective and I would highly recommend. I buy mine at Walmart, and it is very affordable.
Amber R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is the only dish soap that I will use! Tough on grease and last a long time! You only have to use a little bit! It doesn't dry out your hands. It is very affordable and something we buy monthly!
magen G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't know what it is about dawn dish soap but man do I love it. No brand ever compares or does the job like dawn does. Plus you can by it any store which is great. It literally WONT use any other dish soap.
Monica R.
Frisco, TX
I have tried many times to try other dish soaps at a lower price, but they would always disappoint me. But when using dawn, I never have to worry about stuck on food or left over residue. Thumbs up Dawn! You're the real MVP of dish soap!
Heather T.
Bottles, cups and anything else a baby and toddler can use pileup! Thanks to my local grocery pickup, this was always in my home. The smell is great and it was very effective in what I needed to do.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works very good works on animals which I like and it's nice and professional and he packaging is nice and it smells good and is soft on hands as hand soap so I would buy it again and again at Walmart
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?