BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Wendy C.
My favorite dish soap, as I've found alternative uses for it. For example, I adopted a fur baby who was infested with fleas, after doing my research I learned that Dawn's Original is gentle enough to give fur babies baths without damaging their fur, but also strong enough not only to get rid of the odors on stinky pets but also to kill fleas. I used this to keep fleas under control along with a flea comb from Amazon until we had our vet appointment. I would recommend for both greasy dishes, smelly and/or flea infested pooches.
Mandie A.
Tamaroa, IL
Love Dawn dish soap ! Smells good ,cleans dishes great and the only dish detergent I use. Not only for dishes I uses it for cleaner ,dog shampoo,stains on clothes and etc.
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
This is the only dish washing liquid I will ever use ! Nothing else compares ! I purchased at Walmart. I love that it doesn't take a whole lot of product to wash the dishes.
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish soap because it has great cleaning power and always gets the job done. I always use this because it smells good and its so inexpensive. Another good thing is that a lot comes in it so it lasts for awhile. I would recommend to buy.
Laura M.
Allentown, PA
Absolutely the best dish soap. Not only is a great grease cutter but I use it to clean almost everything in my home.  It also gets oil stains out of your clothes.
Jessica C.
I love dawn. Maybe it's the oil spill commercials and I'm a sucker for sweet little creatures but either way it gets my dishes squeaky clean and smelling fresh. No streaking.
Melinda M.
Absolutely love this soap, not only is it great for dishes but sometimes I put it in the washer too, it helps for those kids jeans that are super dirty and stained with dirt
Abbey H.
Jupiter
I've tried other brands of Liquid Dish Soap, but Dawn is always the soap I come back to.  It's a little more expensive than some of its competitors, but it's so worth the money.  It leaves my dishes clean and my hands soft!
Ariel M.
Truly, after trying dozens of brands of dishsoaps in my thirty years of adulthood, I have concluded many years ago that DAWN is the only dishsoap for my household. It is the only brand that cuts through the grease. If it was not for this product, I would not be able to handwash my dishes for a family of five. Dawn is not only reliable and effective, it remains very competitively priced to help household budgets. No matter what we clean up, greasy bacon pans, crock pots, roasting pans, DAWN cuts through the debris and grease.
Olivia D.
I love this brand exspecialty because of the way it can be used to help animals. You can use this product to wash dishes and to also wash animals. I use it on my cat alot!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?