BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Bianca V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's very concentrated so I usually mix it with water, which works great for me cause I end up using more product and saving more money
It is super affordable and works so good
Caitlin S.
The Plains, OH
I work in a veterinary clinic and when we're washing surgical instruments (a sometimes gory, always messy job), we don't use anything but the original blue Dawn dish soap. If it's good enough for getting surgical instruments clean prior to sterilization, I'm confident using it on my dishes. It takes off even the toughest grease and it doesn't irritate my nose with fake smells or perfumes. It doesn't hurt my skin or dry me out, either. I use it to clean my bathroom and shower and it takes soap scum off, too. It's also ace for giving flea baths to tiny kittens and puppies who are too young for insecticidal shampoos. This stuff is right up there with vinegar and baking soda as a must-have, multi-purpose cure-all.
Cheryl K.
S Charleston, WV
Works great at cutting through tough baked-on grease and food. It's also great at killing fleas on pets, so that's an added bonus! I always keep the blue Dawn around my house.
LaKesha J.
Portage, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite go to detergent.... I always have and always will use this dish soap.... it seems to be the only soap that is soapy enough for me and actually cleans my dishes...
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
the SUPER dishwashing soap! i have always had a dishwasher but those never clean as well as dawn dishsoap does! soothes your hands as well so no drying out as it cleans grease like you have never seen before! just set your dishes in the sink, put soap in with some hot water and watch the magic of dawn work its ways with your dishes, besides getting them super clean dawn brings out a great smell with it. so many bubbles too.
Keri C.
Vernon, TX
I grew up Using Dawn and I still use it now I use it to wash my hands at the sink I use it to wash my dishes. It's a great product and I feel safe knowing my dishes get clean
Stephanie E.
Round Lake, IL
Only brand and kind I'll use. Doesn't dry my hands which I always appreciate. Soap lathers easily and stays active for awhile. No need to use a ton to get through the dishes.
Yvonne P.
Redding, CA
I literally don't use any other dish soap this has been my GO-TO for years and years. I have fibromyalgia and it helps cut thru grease so I can scrub less and it just saves my hands
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
When I think of dish soap, Dawn is the first thing that comes to mind. I use it for so many things other than washing dishes, I even wash my makeup brush in it occasionally. It does an excellent job of eating up grease, especially in pans after I've fried anything. Great for washing yuck off of your hands after you've worked on anything greasy. I purchase mine at the Dollar Tree for $1, it's a small sized bottle, but it lasts me a couple of months, even though sometimes I get carried away and squirt too much out on pots and pans that need to soak.
Susan J.
Affordable. Smells amazing. Gets grease out amazingly. I don't have any cons to say about it! I buy it at dollar general for a great price. Very effecting and very affordable.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?