BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Rya Z.
Cuts through grease, grime and anything else that's stuck on the dishes. Nothing else I've used has been able to get rid of the gross grease residue left on pans after frying.
LaKesha J.
Portage , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite go to detergent.... I always have and always will use this dish soap.... it seems to be the only soap that is soapy enough for me and actually cleans my dishes...
Stephanie E.
Round Lake
Only brand and kind I'll use. Doesn't dry my hands which I always appreciate. Soap lathers easily and stays active for awhile. No need to use a ton to get through the dishes.
Kelsi H.
Travis afb, CA
This is a must in our house I use it for dishes but also to take grease stains out of linen. It breaks up all grease and grime and leaves my dishes(and linen) fresh and clean
Tamara S.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is a classic dish soap. I use to for laundry stains and tile floor cleaner. It's not harsh on my skin when I was dishes.
Nathalia K.
Phoenix
I have been using this for the past 15 years, doesn't dry out my skin and it's great at getting out tough caked-on food. My like the smell and the consistency in the product.
Cheryl K.
S Charleston, WV
Works great at cutting through tough baked-on grease and food. It's also great at killing fleas on pets, so that's an added bonus! I always keep the blue Dawn around my house.
mary C.
Anchorage
I absolutely love this product,  I have been using it for at least 20 years!  it cuts through grease and stuck on grime like no other product I have ever tried.  dawn is the best
Brittany H.
Oak Hill, OH
I love this dish soap!!!!! It's only thing I buy!!!! It cuts through any type of grease you could think of on top of truly making me feel like it's really cleaning my dishes.
Amanda S.
keizer
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap is a powerful degreaser and has a great suds level. A little bit goes a long way. It cuts grease and cleans dishes better than any other dish soap I have used.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?