BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Susan J.
Affordable. Smells amazing. Gets grease out amazingly. I don't have any cons to say about it! I buy it at dollar general for a great price. Very effecting and very affordable.
Kimmy S.
Alpena
If I want grease gone, I use Dawn! This is my #1 choice for cutting grease, you use a small drop and a little goes a long way and I also use this product for more than just dishes. It's got multiple uses. I use this when my hair gets oily and use it on my dogs when they get fleas, perfect for your husband's hands after working in the garage!! It's affordable so if you use it for multiple reasons your not out tons of money. The fragrance could be better but with how great this works...I can look past the fact it doesn't have a fun smell.
Tamara S.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is a classic dish soap. I use to for laundry stains and tile floor cleaner. It's not harsh on my skin when I was dishes.
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
This is my favorite dishwashing soap! I love the scent and it just get rid of food and grease so effortlessly! There are no streaks or residue left behind which I love! I also use this to clean my makeup brushes! I mix it with a little bit of coconut oil and rubbing alcohol and it leaves them like new! Better than all hair brush cleaners/soaps out in the market. So easy to take off foundation with his! It really is tough on stains but still very gentle on your hands! I love his so much! I buy the huge bottle at Sams Club for like $6-7.
kelli r.
I will never use another dish soap ever again!! I bathe my dogs in it all the time cause its gentle on them!! The way it cuts through grease is simply amazing!! ❤this product
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
When I think of dish soap, Dawn is the first thing that comes to mind. I use it for so many things other than washing dishes, I even wash my makeup brush in it occasionally. It does an excellent job of eating up grease, especially in pans after I've fried anything. Great for washing yuck off of your hands after you've worked on anything greasy. I purchase mine at the Dollar Tree for $1, it's a small sized bottle, but it lasts me a couple of months, even though sometimes I get carried away and squirt too much out on pots and pans that need to soak.
Nathalia K.
Phoenix
I have been using this for the past 15 years, doesn't dry out my skin and it's great at getting out tough caked-on food. My like the smell and the consistency in the product.
Caitlin S.
The Plains, OH
I work in a veterinary clinic and when we're washing surgical instruments (a sometimes gory, always messy job), we don't use anything but the original blue Dawn dish soap. If it's good enough for getting surgical instruments clean prior to sterilization, I'm confident using it on my dishes. It takes off even the toughest grease and it doesn't irritate my nose with fake smells or perfumes. It doesn't hurt my skin or dry me out, either. I use it to clean my bathroom and shower and it takes soap scum off, too. It's also ace for giving flea baths to tiny kittens and puppies who are too young for insecticidal shampoos. This stuff is right up there with vinegar and baking soda as a must-have, multi-purpose cure-all.
Michelle H.
Sterling Heights, MI
I always buy this because it's relatively cheap but works great! I love how easy it makes cleaning even my bacon dishes. I love that it doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky or dry and that it doesn't have an over-powering  smell.
Morgan H.
Nevada, IA
This is he only dish soap I use. I’ve tried to use off brand, or cheaper ones.. nothing compares. This is a brand I can trust to get my dishes clean and not leave nasty scum.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?