BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Gemini M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this stuff. Smells great. Classic product and brand. Lathers nicely. Gets my dishes clean without using a ton of product. Doesn't leave a film on dishes. Would recommend to any and everybody.
Corina D.
Portland, OR
Works great, smells great! Doesn't leave dishes dirty, and wont irritate my hand after dish washing. Doesn't leave residue like other brands I've tried to use. I always repurchase this dish soap!!
Pia S.
Orlando, FL
Works with our water some of the different add ons doesn't work with our well water only the original does. The dishes are clean no grease is left on the plastic.
I use it to wash my dog with it to keeps flees away and it is so mild for his skin. I will keep using this.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I jus  love  to use  Dawn Ultra concentrate dish liquid.   To wash  my dishes and  to clean  my stove. And it would  make  your  hands rough. I use  it  to  clean  alot of things that  are  greasy  like the  barbecue . My husband  also  uses  it when  he works  with  he's car and he's hands get very greasy.
Jade V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap my mother-in-law uses. She trust it with her life. When we go to the store she only wants this one. Works really well and you don't have to continue getting more and more.
Stefania R.
The best dishwashing liquid in my opinion. Also very versatile for other household cleaning such as stain remover on laundry to cleaning delicate jewelry. Best degreaser for kitchen, dishes, and even when you mix it with a little white wine vinegar for a bathroom cleaner.
Rachael W.
Logan, OH
I love the regular dawn! I feel like it's the only one that actually gets things clean. It's a nice scent. And works really well. I haven't had a problem with the blue dawn. and I would buy again!
Geneva M.
Love love love! Use dawn on my dishes to my dogs! It's so gentle and doesn't leave any residue. Helps clean my dogs coat from fleas and any grease/dirt they get into and leaves them with  shiny smooth fur.
Sharon V.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is great!!! You can use it basically on anything and everything. I use it on dishes, bathing the dogs, cleaning the stove, and stains on clothing. To put on clothes I just add some to a sprayer with water and spray away on the stains to pre treat. It great on getting oil stains of clothes. If you have old armpit stains pour some on with a sprinkle of baking soda and throw in the wash it does wonders. For the dogs I use this especially when it's flea and tick season something about this soap the fleas and ticks hate it. Yet it's still gently enough on the dogs to no dry out their skin,
Caitlin W.
Lawrenceville
Dawn helps remove so many stains on our silverware. It is affordable and effective. I bought it at Walmart and I love it. Dawn cleans very well and leaves no residue. I would definitely buy again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?