BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Marilee A.
This soap leaves my hANDS SOT AFTER WASHING MY DISHES. sorry had the auto caps on and too lazy to erase what i wrote already. price is great at same club.
Shannon R.
Great product. Smells fresh and clean. Lasts longer on sponge when doing dishes than other options. Also recommended for wiping down granite counter tops.
Roxannne A.
Weslaco, TX
I am really in support for dawns ability to help animals that have got stuck in the oil spill. I especially love the cleaned and reaction to tough messes.
Lauren D.
I not only use dawn for dishes, but also to get stains out of my toddlers' clothes. It works great without much scrubbing. A drop of dawn goes a long way!
Connie J.
Summerfield, FL
Love this dish soap! This is the only one I found that truly cut the Greese off your dishes. Put a little on your dish cloth and watch the Greese go away.
Rebekah N.
Columbus, OH
Works great. Got the Greece and oil off my dishes and didn't leave my hands too dry. Didn't smell either and nice when added to water, it bubbled up nice.
kaitlin S.
This product is useful for everything! From an amazing dish detergent that is tough on grease, to a gentle animal shampoo that will rid your pet of fleas!
Kelsie B.
Concord, NC
I love this dish soap! It works so well. You don't have to use a ton of it to get your dishes clean & is doesn't leave a greasy residue like some soaps do
Kirsten K.
Favorite dish soap in my house. Works better than all of the rest. Have tried various others and nothing compares when you have have greasy pans to clean
Liz T.
I love this soap. It's the original. I now buy the apple scented one because I love the scent, but I always keep this one underneath the sink as back up.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?