BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Dave K.
Not only is Dawn great on dishes, it's also great for removing scuffs out of tennis shoes! Who would've known?? Dawn is great smelling and a very little amount goes a long way!
Reba B.
The best dish soap, I even bathed my dog in it the first time I found her, she was so oily and filthy, normal soap and dog shampoo was doing nothing. I used the dawn, and poof! The oil just washed out.
Lindsay R.
Love this dish soap. Works wonders on my dishes and also on my daughters baby bottles. Definitely worth the prices. Smells great, bubbles nicely, and gets my dishes sparkling clean. On a side note it is also a wonderful diamond cleaner!
Jade D.
Fredericksbrg, IA
Dawn dish soap is the best display soap on the market. It always gets everything clean and I've found other uses for it as well like cleaning the shower or spot cleaning my couch. It's a great product for a great price.
Bianca V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's very concentrated so I usually mix it with water, which works great for me cause I end up using more product and saving more money
It is super affordable and works so good
Misty M.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn liquid dish soap it's the only dish soap I prefer using because it works great on dirty greasy dishes. Plus, where my kids wash dishes I know that will be clean with Dawn.
Diana L.
I live by this stuff! I refuse to use any other product! I use Dawn to clean my dishes and every other surface in my house! I use it to wash my pets to help with fleas and irritated skin. I love love love Dawn! I would be lost without it!
Kimmy S.
Alpena
If I want grease gone, I use Dawn! This is my #1 choice for cutting grease, you use a small drop and a little goes a long way and I also use this product for more than just dishes. It's got multiple uses. I use this when my hair gets oily and use it on my dogs when they get fleas, perfect for your husband's hands after working in the garage!! It's affordable so if you use it for multiple reasons your not out tons of money. The fragrance could be better but with how great this works...I can look past the fact it doesn't have a fun smell.
Faith M.
Bakersfield
Love this product it's my favorite. It smells good and washes away all the food stains plus it's my favorite color I get it at walmart for a good price not to expensive.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
the SUPER dishwashing soap! i have always had a dishwasher but those never clean as well as dawn dishsoap does! soothes your hands as well so no drying out as it cleans grease like you have never seen before! just set your dishes in the sink, put soap in with some hot water and watch the magic of dawn work its ways with your dishes, besides getting them super clean dawn brings out a great smell with it. so many bubbles too.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?