BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Kaileigh E.
Chester, OK
I used to use cheap dish soap and my dishes would still feel dirty. My mother in law talked me into buying Dawn & ive never went back. Amazing stuff! My dishes have never felt so clean.
StanGramz T.
Great for fighting tough grease and crusted stuck on foods. Love the smell also. It's pricier than buying something like joy but it will save your hands and arms from scrubbing as hard.
Tierra H.
Dawn is one of the best liquid detergents you can use on your dishes at home. It is also wonderful to use on black appliances in your home. I have an all.black appliance kitchen and Dawn is the only soap that cleans it and leaves it streak free
Angel R.
Blue springs , MO
This is honestly the best. I've used to to wash my dogs to keep fleas away, it gets off tough stains/grease, it truly works magic! I always feel the most clean when using this product.
Victoria W.
Vancouver, WA
This is great. Only soap I buy. I use it for dishes, dog baths, and makeup brushes. It's gentle but it actually cleans everything. I don't have to wait overnight to clean a frying pan.
JODI T.
Clarksville, TN
The BEST dish washing detergent EVER! My mother used this detergent for as long as I can remember. Not only is this detergent great for dishes but also for cleaning throughout the house and laundry!
Carol T.
New Lenox, IL
I am loyal Dawn user for years! Believe I have tried many many other brands and nothing compares to Dawn. I don't even coupon for other brands because now Dawn is the only soap I use. Dawn is the only brand that I found that can cut through grease..I always do my pots and pans by hand and Dawn just makes my job so much easier. It leaves my my pots sparkling clean. Other brands still leave that greasy residue. A little goes a long way, if i am doing a sink full of dishes it last from the first glass to the last pan. I know when I used other brands I would go through the bottle much quicker. A bottle a Dawn last a long time..I have also have pre-soaked grease stains from laundry with Dawn..I have found Dawn is good for many household..I wouldn't ever want to without my Dawn
Courtney B.
Hinesville, GA
Just makes your skin so soft and doesn't dry it out which is one of my main concerns when I'm washing dishes, it also works as a really good flea killer on dogs if you bathe them in it
Paola J.
I use this to wash the dishes and my beauty blender ... It works great on both ! I also like the consistency, it feels expensive and not watered down, its a little pricey in my opinion
✨maddy t.
Greenup
I will not buy any other dish soap other than Dawn! The soap smells good and it makes bubbly dish water! It cuts grease so fast! I love it! Makes doing dishes a thousand times easier!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?