BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Katelyn G.
I've always used Dawn dish soap. It smells great and it doesn't dry my hands out. It's affordable and there are so many different fragrances to choose from!
Jamie W.
Midlothian, TX
Love Dawn original soap!! It is so versatile! We use not only on dishes but pets, vehicles, we add it to solutions to clean the home, Windows, clothes, etc.
Marissa A.
Coolidge, AZ
I use so little liquid dish soap ans it gets the job done. I also enjoy the scent and that it gets rid of grease so easily yet it does not dry out my hands.
Shelbi C.
Knightdale, NC
The blue dawn is my favorite! It's tough enough to clean dirty dishes but gentle enough to use on my dog (if he's extra muddy) before his medicated shampoo.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
The best dish detergent!!! Really breaks down the grease and soft on the hands. Also did you know for pets it will kill fleas. Just a great overall product.
Allyce F.
Jackson, TN
Its great. Last long. Cleans dishes extremely well. Cuts through grease quickly. Only a small amount of the product is needed to clean a sink full of dishes
Edith L.
Cottage Grove, MN
I cannot find anything better for my dishes. DAWN LOVER FOEREVER! Does not dry out my hands. Dishes don't have a strong perfume odor. They just smell clean.
Haleigh C.
This gets dishes easily cleaned without using a ton of product. I like having it around because I can use it safely on my fur babies when it's bath time lol
Stephanie Y.
Everything you see in commercials is true! One little drop and you can wash a ton of dishes. Smells amazing and makes it easy to get through washing dishes.
Stephanie b.
Stroudsburg, PA
My favorite secret weapon!! Great for dishes but also mixed with hydrogen paroxide is awesome on laundry stains!! The mix can be used on whites or colors!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?