BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Allison W.
Lehi, UT
My hands feel super dry after washing dishes. The scent is very strong and it makes me feel like the dish soap is pretty harmful to my hands. I always have to apply hand cream afterwards.
Debbie L.
White City , OR
This is a staple in our family. We use it for dishes, but we also use it to bath our animals mixed with vinegar. Natural pest killer. My animals love it and so does my pocketbook.
April D.
Malden, MA
Dawn in the blue bottle, the original. A staple in our household along with many others. Not overly scented and works as a powerful cleaner for dishes, countertops, and the bathtub!
Sommer P.
Michigan City, IN
We love the original, blue dawn! It's such an amazing multipurpose use!!!! It's the best at cutting thru grease also! I've tried many brands and none have ever come close to being as good as Dawn!
Brooke H.
Mifflintown , PA
Best thing ever!!!! I use this to tackle my dishes AND my husbands greasy work clothes. I also mix it with vinegar to clean my bathroom! I would buy stock in blue dawn for how much we use it!
Caitlin H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The blue Dawn can be used to remove stains, wash dishes, wash hands, and gets rid of the greasy feel on anything including skin. I've even used it to help remove fleas on my cats.
Annalee C.
Temecula, CA
This is the only dish soap I use for cleaning my dishes by hand. A little goes a long way. The smell is great. And because you don't need a lot, it's definitely worth the price.
Dusty C.
Dawn is the only dish soap I would use! Rather your cleaning dishes by hand or simply need a quick scrub dawn does it! Gets stuck on foods off easily and doesn't leave a residue.
Kate M.
La Crosse
This is the best dish soap ever. Period. Nothing cuts grease like it. There are cheaper options, but I end up using way more of them because they just don’t work as well as Dawn.
Nadire M.
Citrus Hts, CA
Dawn works so well at cutting through grease and grime and you don't have to use too much. It doesn't dry my hands. I don't have to wash something twice if there is grease on it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?