BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Pamela S.
Cleveland, OK
I love Dawn....I use it for my laundry also put on grease stains and wash as usual gets it so clean! And love for dishes gets grease off dishes so good and the bubbles last too!
Stephanie W.
Tipton
Dawn is the only dish soap to purchase. It truly cleans like the commercial with the ducks and cleaning the oil off them. When needing to remove from from dishes it does the job.
Lisa O.
Lafayette, IN
The original is still the best at cleaning stubborn dishes. I prefer the scented Dawn, but the original does a much better job actually clean your dishes, and in a shorter time!
Holly P.
Edmond, OK
We absolutely love Dawn. It's great for using on our dishes but we also use it to give out animals baths. It takes all the yucky smell off and kills any nasty fleas they my have.
Trisha K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is literally the only dish soap we use now! While other brands smell pretty or claim to soften hands, Dawn Original is the only soap I trust to get our dishes clean consistently
delaurean W.
Augusta, GA
Love this detergent! Cuts through everything. Will never user another one unless this is discontinued. I also use this with vinegar to clean the bathroom. Works like MAGIC!!!!!!
Shaqueetha H.
Oscoda, MI
Dawn is my go to dish soap. Every time I try a cheaper brand I feel like my dishes never get clean. With dawn I never have that problem and it cuts through grease like a dream!
ZoĂŤ W.
Vestavia, AL
Dawn dish soap is the best soap in my opinion to wash dishes. I've also used it to clean up carpet stains and it works. The soap creates a lot of bubbles and has a great smell.
Candous D.
Salem, MO
Only dish soap there is worth buying! This is all we used when I was little and still it's what I use today as an adult in my household. It works wonders on getting grease off my husbands hands from tinkering with vehicles or four wheelers. And it helps get stains out of clothes especially jeans. And add a few drops of this in a bottle of water mixed with some vinegar and it's awesome for a shower cleaner. Another thing is it great for is fleas! U can wash ur animals with this to kill fleas especially baby ones who are to small for flea shampoo.
Dave K.
Not only is Dawn great on dishes, it's also great for removing scuffs out of tennis shoes! Who would've known?? Dawn is great smelling and a very little amount goes a long way!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?