BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Jillian L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this. Gets the tough grease out. Even on clothes. This has saved so many clothing items! You use rub a little on and throw the garment in the washer like normal and by the time it’s done the stain is gone
Alyssa K.
Bunker Hill, WV
My favorite dish soap because it always makes my dishes sparkle. It's hard to avoid your hands drying out when you do dishes almost every night, but dawn does not make my hands feel completely dried out.
Elizabeth G.
Kennesaw, GA
The original is my favorite cause it's toughest on grease and I use it for several things around my house . It's also great at removing stains in the tub, carpet , walls you name it. This is my fav soap
Monica P.
Absolutely love this dish soap does a really good job at removing oils. It definitely leaves the dishes nice and clean. This is the only dish soap that we use and we have been using them for a long time.
Francis F.
Orlando, FL
This is the only dish soap I use. I have tried others but I always come back to this. It is great for stains on clothing as well. I am a chef and trust me I get some good stains. Great product and safe.
Miranda C.
I enjoy the different smells that dawn has to offer. It really cuts through the grease on dishes. It never fails on tough fighting cooked on grease and food. I do not use anything but dawn. It's amazing
Kendra B.
You can't go wrong with original blue Dawn! Great at getting greasy dishes clean. And not just for dishes, I use it for grease stains on clothes. Great value for the price. It's the only dish soap I buy!
Dana C.
This is the only dish soap I buy. It cuts grease better than anything else. It's great for letting super stuck on foods soak for a bit. I also load a soap dispensing sponge with Dawn and it works great!
Andrea O.
Kearney , MO
I have been using dawn soap for years. I've tried other dish soaps but nothing seems to work near as well and it's no more expensive than other brands. It's also great to use on my dogs! I would definitely record dawn soap to everyone!
Chelsea J.
I've always been a fan of dawn dish soap. It works well it cuts the grease. I haven't really tried many other brands to compare it to. But i've always been happy with it's ability to get my dishes clean.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?