BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Lauren M.
Clanton, AL
I bought the great value brand one time thinking it was the same and not only was it NOT just as good but it got clogged every time I went to use it. Went back to Dawn immediately.
Kayla C.
Keyport, NJ
Dawn dish soap is perfect anything.  Great at cleaning dishes after a messy dinner or killing fleas on the stray you found outside. You can get it at almost store for a decent price.
Katreena W.
Cynthiana, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love how clean it keeps my dishes and how easily it cuts through grease. Absolutely no cons. Love how some of the money goes towards helping animals that are victims of oil spills
Brianna M.
The only dish liquid I will ever buy! Love dawn. It's good for everything from dirty, greasy dishes to stains on clothes or carpets. This stuff is a miracle and not pricey either!
Jenny C.
In our house, dawn is king! We literally have a small bottle by every sink and a bigger one in the shower. We have one by the laundry as well. My husband is a mechanic and his hands, gloves, hats and work clothes get covered in grease, grim and gunk! This is the only thing that can always get it out. Luckily most of his work clothes get washed by a company at work now, but I still use it to hand wash his gloves, hats, etc and they end up looking brand new! He can never get his hands clean using the gojo orange junk. Nothing stands up to the power of dawn!
Tiffany V.
Wichita, KS
Perfect soap, not too sticky or slimy. It does the job on Grease. The smell isn't unbearable and it is a little pricey for the amount but I would recommend this soap to others. I use it to clean my trash can sometimes and it does pretty well.
Kimberlynn C.
Columbia , KY
Great for washing makeup brushes and sponges.. also great for killing fleas on any pet you have. I use it instead of flea shampoo and it is 1000x more effective without irritating my dogs skin...........
Amber S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use the blue Dawn dish soap because it is the original scent and good for animals. I use it with my rats bedding when I wash it in the laundry. It helps neutralize the urine scent.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The is hands down the best dish soap. I will never buy another brand. It cleans, degreases and is awesome. This soap is always on sale for a greay price and is available anywhere.
Melissa V.
I really love using dawn... a little goes a long way. I'm not having to constantly run to the store to buy more dish soap. And leaves my dishes very clean and great to clean grease and oil.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?