BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jourdan G.
El Centro, CA
This product is my favorite dish soap. It lathers nicely and takes away all grease from pots and pans. It is not rough on my hands nor does it make them dry.
Victoria M.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
A jug this size lasts forever so it's not a cleaning product I have to constantly remember to pick up at the store and its gentle to the planet and wild life
Leslie B.
Joplin, MO
Dawn is the only dish detergent that cuts grease and leaves my dishes sparkling. No other brand does as good of a job. I love the fresh, clean scent as well.
Lynette Z.
Crawfordsville, IN
Great on cutting grease, light fresh scent, and rinses clean. Effective and most of the time I can find this in my local grocery store at a reasonable price.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I love buying this big container because it seems like it lasts forever. Dawn is my favorite because it doesn't have a strong smell and it gets the job done.
Amanda M.
Nothing beats how well original dawn works. It always gets all the grease and grime off dishes. It's not harsh on your hands and doesn't have a strong scent.
Erica G.
This is my favorite brand of dishwashing soap. I love the original scent, it smells clean and i feel like it always cleans the food and cuts the grease well!
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
Hands down favorite dish soap. Gets the greasy film off dishes in a flash. The scent of the original is my favorite. I will always repurchase this dish soap.
Caitlin W.
This soap works very well. This is all my family buys. Don't bother with anything else. It cuts the grease and will even get some stains out of your clothes
Haleigh C.
This gets dishes easily cleaned without using a ton of product. I like having it around because I can use it safely on my fur babies when it's bath time lol
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?