BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Que A.
Saginaw, MI
Dawn is the best dish soap I’ve ever used! It’s a wonderful smell, it’s cheap and it works effectively! Dawn is the only soap i buy for my home. It’s a beauty color and i buy it all the time
Allisha O.
Chico, CA
I use Dawn for everything. Oil stains? Dawn gets them out. Washing fleas off the dog? Use Dawn. Taking makeup off? I also use Dawn. It seriously is a one-stop shop in the soap world, and is my go to!
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Great dishwashing soap. With just a little it goes long way. The scent smells good. I tent to but the biggest one but the smallest cost .67 at Walmart. It’s very affordable and inexpensive.
Jenna H.
Centerville, OH
This stuff has a million uses and I can attest to that. Ive used it in greasy carpet stains, when our puppy rolled in mud, when my husband gets grease on his clothes. Its so useful to have!
Sara T.
Garden, MI
My all time favorite dish soap! All we use in our house, I trust using it on my 3 month old's bottles and it's the best thing for pre-treating stains! I buy the biggest bottle I can find
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have tried other brands (such as Up and Up) and I don't know why but they just don't compare (don't lather or rinse off as well!) pricing is reasonable and it isn't too hard to find a coupon
Alexandria A.
Martinez
Works on EVERYTHING. The BEST dish soap ever. It's even multipurpose! If you are ever in a pinch and need to get fleas off your animal, THIS KILLS THE FLEAS ,but is safe for use on animals.
Miranda G.
Cortland, OH
I am forever using blue Dawn! It serves many uses besides dishes. It's great to get rid of fleas on pets and if you wash your hair with it about once a month it removes all of the build up!
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
This is the standard for a reason. It just works. I don't know what a difference the blue color makes, or even if it's that, but this works better than all the other dish soaps I've tried.
Cara K.
Nothing can beat old fashioned Dawn dish soap! It cuts through the greasy dishes in no time! It also works when you combine it with other household products as an effective stain remover.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart