BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Megan M.
Buffalo, NY
I love this brand. A little goes a long way. I love the charity work they do. I use the soap and recommend it for animals who get oil on them, got sprayed by skunk or have fleas.
Katie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
The original dawn is my favorite, it gets those hard to get food resido of my dishes. I never feel like I have to try another brand, because it works so well every time I use it.
Pam J.
La Grange, KY
I love using Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid.  I can was a full sink of dishes without adding more soap.  It cuts through grease quickly!I buy it at Walmart, Target, Dollar General, Dollar Store...and would highly recommend it to others.
Annalee C.
Temecula, CA
This is the only dish soap I use for cleaning my dishes by hand. A little goes a long way. The smell is great. And because you don't need a lot, it's definitely worth the price.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best Dish washing Soap Ever!!! It's easy on your hands, I even wash my 2lb Chihuahua with it. C she's too little for any other soap!! I'll never buy another brand of dish soap again!!!
Aiden S.
Keller, TX
This dish soap works great for scrubbing dishes and hand washing. It breaks up oil and grease to ensure that your dishes get clean. I use this everyday and it gets the job done.
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
Nothing works better than blue Dawn! I occasionally hand wash dishes, but I primarily use this to pre-treat laundry and it works like a charm! Super effective and a great value.
Chelsea K.
Missoula, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I will only use Dawn dish soap and more specifically the blue Dawn. I love this stuff!! I feel like my dishes are actually getting clean. It cuts the grease and grim Everytime!!
Dusty C.
Dawn is the only dish soap I would use! Rather your cleaning dishes by hand or simply need a quick scrub dawn does it! Gets stuck on foods off easily and doesn't leave a residue.
Lisa D.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I love Dawn. Not only does it work great on my dishes it makes doing dishes a whole lot easier. I love how they donate money back to the birds, too. What an outstanding product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?